Sat May 25, 2019 11:07 pm

On the cover: The Birth of Venus (1879) by William-Adolphe Bouguereau

DEDICATION

PREFACE

BUT UGLINESS...

THE GREATEST ERROR

ECCE PUA

RELATIVISTIC PUA

HOW USEFUL PRECISELY IS THE HB 1-10 SCALE?

PART A: THE THEORY

Defining Game
--The Age of Innocence and the Mysterious Ways of Game
--The Birth of Game out of the Spirit of Nerd Psychology
--The Sheer Coldness of Cold Approach
--What's in a Game?
--Reality Sets in and the Turn to Self-improvement
--Self-improvement vs. Game
--Enter the Overman
--On the Genealogy of Deception
--GLL vs. Krauser XXX Reloaded: Fight for the Future
--The Four Levels of Game

Rape Game, and Why all PUA Game is Clown Game

Hostel Game, or Hypersocialization: Gaming without Game

Gamifying the Game

Why Success is Guaranteed

Why Anyone Can Do It (And Why Those Who Won't Don't Want To)

What Women Want

What Status Means (And What It Doesn't)

Broken Girls for a Broken Game

The Ultimate Cold Approach vs. Social Circle Essay

Orbiter Game, or how to Pick Up Anyone Anywhere

The Death of Online Game

Gaming Guys: Engineering Social Circles

Anti-social Game: The One and Only True Game

Advanced Game and the Infinite Conveyor Belt

One and Done vs. Endless Pinging Theory

East vs. West and why the West is Still the Best

Sci-fi Game

PART B: THE PRACTICE

The Six Basic Types of Game and the Order of Rank of Game

The James Bond Ideal

Jacked Game and the Ultimate Fitness Theory

Fame Game and the Celebrity Paradox

Ferrari Game: If Money is No Object

Niche Game: The Future of Game
--Photographer Game
--Hostel Game

Verbal Game: aka Next-level Game

Relationship Game: Because SMV Is Ultimately Meaningless

Endgame: The End of the Numbers Game and Life Beyond the Orgasm

APPENDIX A: GAME HACKS

Game Hack #1: Ultimate Boyfriend Destroyer or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Friendzone

Game Hack #2: Caveman Date Method

Game Hack #3: How to Fuck (Like a Sex God)

Game Hack #4: Gaming Social Networks

Game Hack #5: Winging It

Game Hack #6: Girl Game

Game Hack #7: Poosy Paradise

Game Hack #8: The Indirect-direct Approach (icycalm approach)

Game Hack #9: Endgame Textgame

Game Hack #10: Ultimate Ghost(ing)buster

Game Hack #11: Backdoor to Advanced Game

APPENDIX B: PUA REVIEWS

END

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: CONTENTS

Sat May 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Discussion on Endgame as a whole should go here. For commenting on specific chapters or sub-chapters, use the appropriate threads instead.

Leucosticte

Mon May 27, 2019 12:25 am

I suggest breaking up some of those big paragraphs to improve readability.

I also suggest marketing this to some NRx outlets (Unz Review, Taki's Magazine, Jim's Blog, etc.) once it's ready. You'd probably get a better reception there than in the PUA-sphere.

WomenAreStupidSite

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:28 am

What bothers me is how many PUAs, at least from Roosh's camp, have the same white-knight behaviors that the cucks have. It's almost as if PUAs are trying to get female validation, that they base their self-identity and self-worth on being accepted by women, that is, the number of women they bang. They have no real sense of community with their fellow man, and will gladly throw their fellow men under the bus in order to get female approval.

tl&dr: most PUAs are pussy-beggars.

With all of that said, yes obviously game-theory, understanding how to manipulate women's psychology, is very useful.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:08 pm

The contents have been updated with the cover featuring Bouguereau's Birth of Venus (1879) and designed by me with editing help from my friend Beakman. Let me just say it before anyone else will, that this is the best cover by far of any book in the PUAsphere. Look at how tacky and lewd everyone else's covers are, perfectly reflecting the baseness and shallowness that can be found inside. Then compare with my cover and book's content, a perfect demonstration that you CAN and SHOULD judge a book by its cover, if you're smart enough and know what you are doing.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:16 pm

The high-tech font (taken from Robotech lol) signifies the "Sci-fi Game" chapter that closes the theory part of the book, analyzing a future without biological females and urging the reader to both look forward to that glorious future, while taking full advantage of the contemporary era to enjoy real females to the full while they still exist. And ultimate pick-up theory is your ultimate tool for this.

So we have here a cover that combines Bouguereau with Robotech, and if that's not the mark of genius I don't know what would be.

I am saying all this because everyone else alive today is too dense to understand it on their own, so I have to be my own critic and analyze myself so that the utter genius of everything I create doesn't go completely over everyone's heads today.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:55 pm

Leucosticte wrote:
I suggest breaking up some of those big paragraphs to improve readability.

My books are the most "readable" books that will ever be written. What you are trying to say is that you want the complexity of the book to be reduced so that it'll be more readable to you. But of course I am not gonna do that. It is the complexity of the thought that determines the complexity of the paragraph, and not the other way around, as you would have it. A paragraph is supposed to be a complete thought, so of course it'd make no sense to cut up paragraphs into small pieces just because morons on the internet dislike "big paragraphs". If I actually just went in there and arbitrarily cut up paragraphs every few sentences the book would read like shit. Even a complete and utter doofus like you would see it if I just went in there and pressed enter every five lines. If you ever try to read a proper book by a proper author you will see that they have huge paragraphs; Proust has paragraphs that run for PAGES. BUT... according to you, Proust needs your help "to improve readability" lol. That's why contemporary journalism prints entire articles where EVERY SENTENCE IS A PARAGRAPH. Writing (and therefore thinking) don't get any lower than this.
Leucosticte wrote:
I also suggest marketing this to some NRx outlets (Unz Review, Taki's Magazine, Jim's Blog, etc.) once it's ready. You'd probably get a better reception there than in the PUA-sphere.

I sent an article to Taki and he rejected it. It was called "How Epstein Raped Himself", and in it I explain that Epstein, and the other liberals in hot water like Woody Allen, Louis C.K. et al. have been rabidly promoting liberalism for decades, so in a sense they raped themselves and are almost fully responsible for everything that befell them. And Taki declined to run it.

Jim is now placing all my comments in his moderation queue and deleting many of them, so I stopped posting there.

I have no idea what Unz is. I'll check it out, but I don't doubt I'd be banned from there too eventually, just like I have been from everywhere in the PUAsphere. You see, you recommend "NRx" outlets to me because you think they'll like my PUA-bashing, and this is true. But I am only bashing PUAs in order to deliver a higher, more effective PUA theory, not because I have a problem with PUA per se, as the NRx outlets have. Moreover, in my philosophical work I shit on NRx outlets just as much as I do here on PUAs, so they hate me there too, just like they hate me in art theory and videogame circles. No one likes to be shat on, I am afraid, and that's why I made all these sites—because no site would host my work—and my writings will be largely confined to them for quite some time to come.

Return to “Endgame: The End of PUA Theory”