vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 10:45 am

If you are going to have a surgery you want an elite surgeon, similarly you want your country to be governed by an elite and not by ordinary people. There are several reasons for this
-it takes a lot of effort to figure out the best solution when it comes to political issues.
-the incentive for an individual to vore correctly is too low.
-most people lack the mental capabilities to vote in a rational manner.
-democracy makes people obsessed with trying to influense others "for the good of the country".
-with elite rule people can just focus on their own lives instead unless they get selected.

There are several types of elite rule, it can be the economic elite or an aristocracy, the number of people can be as low as 15.

One simple system is to have 15 people governing that selects their own successors, ideally at least 8 people should be awake at a given moment allowing for instant decision (within 10 seconds) at any given moment, this has a huge military advantage.

https://www.vintologi.com/threads/darwi ... 1/#post-14

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 10:54 am

Mental disorders such as Christianity, ocd, depression are all cured by death.
I lolled. I might steal this.

BelyyTigr
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 2:43 pm

It depends what sort of elite you want to rule.
People with the genuinely greatest intelligence and skills AND desire to give a good life to the population? That has arguments in its favour.
But can you really choose the best 15 out of 50 or even 300 million? Its not an exact science we're talking about anyway.

Do you want people who are wealthy because of their great, great x 12 granddad being a robber baron/pirate/prince?
The fall of Spain, Portugal, Britain etc and many more demonstrates how aristocracies only foul things up. Too much inbreeding, no intelligence and no understanding of the real world. Thats how countries get fucked up... quickly.

America, China, Germany and the like took up the slack of dwindling monarchies because they weren't the same class structures. They allowed talented people from ordinary backgrounds to move up and take albeit a small part in the organs of power.

You already have an elite exerting power and causing harm because they hijack the media, the organs of power etc. The pr spin is all this diversity/inclusiveness bollocks. But its all puppetmastery by those who own the giant offshore trusts. I think we need far less of that and not more.
Many of the World's wealthiest billionaires are actually against feudalism and will not be giving their kids giant inheritances. They realise the harm feudalism does. To me, feudalism is the opposite of what competitive red pillism is. Red pillism is belief in getting skilled, winning a share of the pie and showing your worth, not allowing Lord Faunteleroy to tell you what to do without even asking what you'd vote for.

vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 3:54 pm

BelyyTigr wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:43 pm
It depends what sort of elite you want to rule.

People with the genuinely greatest intelligence and skills AND desire to give a good life to the population? That has arguments in its favour.

But can you really choose the best 15 out of 50 or even 300 million? Its not an exact science we're talking about anyway.
We do not have to select the ideal 15 or 99 for it to be an improvement over democracy.

One method is to select tax-payers randomly based on amount of tax paid the last year, the selected tax-payer can take the seat for himself or give it away.
Do you want people who are wealthy because of their great, great x 12 granddad being a robber baron/pirate/prince?
This is not very common so it doesn't really matter.
The fall of Spain, Portugal, Britain etc and many more demonstrates how aristocracies only foul things up. Too much inbreeding, no intelligence and no understanding of the real world. Thats how countries get fucked up... quickly.
Democracy turned out way worse, not even close.
America, China, Germany and the like took up the slack of dwindling monarchies because they weren't the same class structures. They allowed talented people from ordinary backgrounds to move up and take albeit a small part in the organs of power.
I do see advantages with allowing people to gain power via luck or hard work.

But it's something appealing with china-style elite rule too, belonging to an elite that rules to the end of time and being able to do what you want.

Japan was governed by a ruling elite until they were crushed in WWII, during that time they raped large portions of asia, they killed over 10 million people and the rapes were also in the millions.

BelyyTigr
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 4:35 pm

vintologi.com wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:54 pm
BelyyTigr wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:43 pm
It depends what sort of elite you want to rule.

People with the genuinely greatest intelligence and skills AND desire to give a good life to the population? That has arguments in its favour.

But can you really choose the best 15 out of 50 or even 300 million? Its not an exact science we're talking about anyway.
We do not have to select the ideal 15 or 99 for it to be an improvement over democracy.

One method is to select tax-payers randomly based on amount of tax paid the last year, the selected tax-payer can take the seat for himself or give it away.
Do you want people who are wealthy because of their great, great x 12 granddad being a robber baron/pirate/prince?
This is not very common so it doesn't really matter.
The fall of Spain, Portugal, Britain etc and many more demonstrates how aristocracies only foul things up. Too much inbreeding, no intelligence and no understanding of the real world. Thats how countries get fucked up... quickly.
Democracy turned out way worse, not even close.
America, China, Germany and the like took up the slack of dwindling monarchies because they weren't the same class structures. They allowed talented people from ordinary backgrounds to move up and take albeit a small part in the organs of power.
I do see advantages with allowing people to gain power via luck or hard work.

But it's something appealing with china-style elite rule too, belonging to an elite that rules to the end of time and being able to do what you want.

Japan was governed by a ruling elite until they were crushed in WWII, during that time they raped large portions of asia, they killed over 10 million people and the rapes were also in the millions.
1)Well firstly it won't happen. Secondly most people disagreee with you. I think the problem with current Western democracies are that people already are hoodwinked by the type of elite you want to replace democracy with.

You're proposing the opposite of Social Darwinism because those without brains and skills will become the ones making the decisions. The guy with rich great grandparents isn't smarter than the rest, he just has a rich family. As right wing iq testers like Madsen Pirie and the like had to admit.

So the rich and stupid have a vote? Normal/poor and smart have to sell their vote? Voting becomes a commodity to steal and trade. Thats how the Congo does it. You think these vote buyers are gonna give a shit for their country as a whole that way? Why would a civilised country want to emulate the Congo? All you'd create is a very bloody civil war. With foreign powers saying "ok your elite hates you, let us help free you from evil oppressors". Thats the only reason British people got the vote, just like many other places.

2)Maybe not all 13x. But very much great grandfathers and the like. With a small number of front men of 1st, 2nd gen money. Atleast in Britain and large parts of Europe. I won't comment on the US but it certainly has a problem element. Greece is the perfect modern example of a nepotistic country becoming utter shit.

3)America became great, postwar Germany, Japan, France - all leading powers... as democracies.
The only top non democracy is China... which despute despise its corporativist element, still has elements of Socialism. Do you wantr the Chninese system? China has a diseased system of croneyism developing. We'll see how bad it is when the reins are handed over to their kids and grandkids. And all claims of "Socialism" are in the bin. Thats when shit willl really hit the fan.

I'm not sure on your point re feudalist Japan. Aren't its successes what its done post war?

4)You won't have people advancing via hard work in your system. Just look at all the past examples. It will just be feudalist overlords. The first thing the Normans did when invading England was to stop people learning to read or own land. Why do you think the British Establishment delights in having the masses have such cheap, shitty education at 1/10th the price of their own? Its to keep people down.

Either way, your proposal isn't gonna happen in the West. It happened via force in the past. Not because its effective today or because people want it.

There is a problem of ignorance but this approach would just make it worse. Its the approach for countries that don't have high literacy eg Sub Saharan Africa. Nothing else for me to say on the topic really.

vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 6:47 pm

BelyyTigr wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:35 pm
Democracy turned out way worse, not even close.
I think the problem with current Western democracies are that people already are hoodwinked by the type of elite you want to replace democracy with.
If that was the case Trump would not have been elected.
You're proposing the opposite of Social Darwinism because those without brains and skills will become the ones making the decisions.
Democracy goes against social darwinism, a ruthless elite that exploits the population does not.
The guy with rich great grandparents isn't smarter than the rest, he just has a rich family.
Why do you keep bringing that up even after i state "it would be based on amount of taxes paid" if it's economic elite rule, you pay tax when you earn new money, if you just have 1000 million in rhe bank doing nothing you will not pay any taxes in this system.
As right wing iq testers like Madsen Pirie and the like had to admit.
I will check it out.
So the rich and stupid have a vote?
No
Normal/poor and smart have to sell their vote?
Why would they have to sell their vore?

In the system i linked you can only transfer to people approved (B-citizens).

If the number of voters is big you will not be allowed to transfer the vote at all, your vote would also be secret so ypu would not be able to sell it.

You could have a tiered system where you need to have paid the following in taxes since last election.

100000$ to vote in the presidental election.
250000$ to vote in senate election.
500000$ to vote in house election.
Voting becomes acommodity to steal and trade.
Loads of big companies are governed like that, it works.

Steal how?
3)America became great, postwar Germany, Japan, France - all leading powers... as democracies.
None of these countries have expanded their borders during democracy and the fertility in all countries you mention are shit, they are not doing any good from a darwinian perspective.

Good luck making baby quotas a thing in a democracy.
The only top non democracy is China.
They are doing well with totalitarian elite rule despite starting out as communist.
Why do you think the British Establishment delights in having the masses have such cheap, shitty education at 1/10th the price of their own? Its to keep people down.
They have shit educational system due to democracy.

BelyyTigr
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 7:43 pm

Only read your last sentence.

Britain has a shit education system because the Establishment turns too many people into bitches ie the antithesis of genuine democracy. They own the corrupt media. Even so, more normal people get top exam results than the "toffs" ie Establishment. But crony capitalism still sees them blocked off for positions of power. And you're advocating more of that as a way to succeed. Hmm.

Any Western country that tried your suggestion that would probably be looking at 40% mortality within 18months, due to civil war.

No point discussing it. Because it won't happen, and no one wants it to happen.
I'm out.

vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Tue May 28, 2019 8:41 pm

BelyyTigr wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Any Western country that tried your suggestion that would probably be looking at 40% mortality within 18months, due to civil war.
That will not happen, maybe 1 in 10000 will take up arms and die trying to fight the strongest military in the world.
No point discussing it. Because it won't happen, and no one wants it to happen.
It happened in ancient greece, democracy is not nash stable, history teaches us democracy doesn't last forever, too many points of failure.

more and more people are actually against majority rule. People on the left wanted the jew Merrick Garland on the supreme court badly to secure abortion rights, etc.

vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Wed May 29, 2019 7:30 am

BelyyTigr wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Only read your last sentence.
I see you got triggered by me pointing out the truth
The Establishment
I see, when something bad happens you blame the establishment and when something you view as good happens you give the current societal elite no credit. I remember being a member of the student council in grade 7 and we had to go against the majority all the time.

If the societal elite was truly in charge Trump & brexit would not have happened.

BelyyTigr
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: We need pure elite rule

Thu May 30, 2019 4:23 pm

I haven't read your reply, nor will I.
I'll say this, there's stuff here,and linked here (not just this thread) that goes beyond weird but truly into the realms of the insane.
All you do is give people associated with genuine ie healthy red pill views a bad name.
No different to Doosh really.

Leucosticte
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 4:20 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Thu May 30, 2019 6:07 pm

BelyyTigr wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:23 pm
I haven't read your reply, nor will I.
I'll say this, there's stuff here,and linked here (not just this thread) that goes beyond weird but truly into the realms of the insane.
All you do is give people associated with genuine ie healthy red pill views a bad name.
No different to Doosh really.
By definition, the red pill consists of realities that the establishment wants to keep people from becoming aware of, by bluepilling them. So any red pill movement will be on the bad side of the establishment, which will go around telling everyone that the red pill is "toxic" (i.e. unhealthy) and a bunch of lies. The establishment has a whole priesthood (which in modern times, consists of the media and the academics) to come up with evidence, logic, and propaganda to support the bluepilled belief system, plus they persecute any dissidents.

The "healthiest" course of action is to just go along with the bluepill, to stay on the establishment's good side. The red pill will always be disreputable among "respectable" aka mainstream people.

vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Fri May 31, 2019 4:23 pm

BelyyTigr wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:23 pm
I haven't read your reply
Oh i guess i was making too much sense and you wanted to remain in a blissfull delusion.

I do not believe politics is for everyone, it takes a lot of effort to govern a country properly
• During emergencies you may be waken up in the middle of the night to personally make a decision such as approving a nuclear strike.
• you need to spend all your time doing research and also personally hire a lot of people to do research for you.
• you need to have high intelligence.

Elections are practically useless to prevent rulers from making bad decisions, when it's finally time to vote it will already be to late. In some cases a decision must be taken within 5 minutes to the election cannot take any longer than that for it to be a useful security feauture.

I believe in division of labour and this includes the governing of the country, it's better if a limited number of people focus on that so the rest can focus the energy on something else, rational ignorance.

PillBoxer
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 4:05 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:02 pm

I think that voting should be limited to people that actually pay taxes in a given year. A net positive amount of taxes. If you're freeloading, you shouldn't have the right to vote, as you're probably just going to use the levers of power to push take money from other people.

vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:09 am

PillBoxer wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:02 pm
I think that voting should be limited to people that actually pay taxes in a given year. A net positive amount of taxes. If you're freeloading, you shouldn't have the right to vote, as you're probably just going to use the levers of power to push take money from other people.
What about people who are employed via the government?

So for this to work well we cannot have a lot of people leeching of the government by having BS government jobs. Still we do want to give the right to vote to people actually doing important work for the government.

WomenAreStupidSite
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Re: We need pure elite rule

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:34 am

Anything is better than a fucking democracy. I'd much prefer a dictator or Elite rule too, but then again that is already what we have. The Elite DO rule behind the scenes, while creating the show of democracy so the retarded dumb masses can be pacified, thinking that they have the power to "vote" and change.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

vintologi.com
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:01 pm

WomenAreStupidSite wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:34 am
Anything is better than a fucking democracy. I'd much prefer a dictator or Elite rule too, but then again that is already what we have. The Elite DO rule behind the scenes, while creating the show of democracy so the retarded dumb masses can be pacified, thinking that they have the power to "vote" and change.
If it wasn't for elites working behind the scenes the whole thing would have collapsed a long time ago.

But the elites in a democracy only have limited power, the rulers still have to appease christians and retarsa in general.

In ukraina a comedian got elected as prime minister, democracy is a joke.

Trump got elected by saying what they crowd wanted to hear, ye slammed nafta and praises his new deal usmca even though there is hardly any difference.

acidfoot
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:17 am

Re: We need pure elite rule

Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:26 am

PillBoxer wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:02 pm
I think that voting should be limited to people that actually pay taxes in a given year. A net positive amount of taxes. If you're freeloading, you shouldn't have the right to vote, as you're probably just going to use the levers of power to push take money from other people.
I like where you're coming from.
What do you think for serving the military or doing some other kind of civil service for being a prerequisite for the right to vote?
I think this would eliminate a lot of faggots from participating and thus fucking up society.

Return to “Politics”