The_Rope

Roosh V Comments

Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:36 pm

Considering Roosh doesn't appear to have a comment section anymore, and that any opposition to his articles on his forum will likely be banned, I was thinking we could look at some of his stuff over here. Because good God what in the hell is this? lol:

https://www.rooshv.com/15-ways-that-het ... omosexuals
15 Ways That Heterosexual Fornicators Are Identical To Homosexuals

Roosh had to have been laughing when he wrote this article.
If a gay or straight loses their preferred sexual partner for the night, get ready for an epic temper tantrum. He will get obnoxiously drunk, start a scene, or simply cockblock his fornicator friends. The most “confident” and “masculine” of fornicators act like outright children when the hole they thought was secured for the night slips through their grasp. Not only do fornicators have no self-control over their body but also their emotions.
They believe that fornication is the main source of their “confidence”
Both homo and hetero can’t get their minds off holes. Every day, they fantasize about how a mouth, vagina, or anus located somewhere in meat-space can give them an orgasm. These holes, they believe, will save them from a meaningless existence, but the pursuit of holes only makes life more meaningless, because after all, they’re just holes.

Jesus.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Roosh V Comments

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:24 pm

He has a point in that article. Gays are generally promiscuous, do not form stable relationships and of course families, and do not think of marriage and children. They mostly think of sex, and they think about it a LOT because they are a tiny percentage of the population and almost no one wants to have sex with them, so it's very hard for them to get it, and especially with quality partners. There's an entire episode of Seinfeld about that (where George stops thinking about sex and suddenly becomes a polymath who learns Chinese and biology overnight etc. because his mind is now free to think of other stuff). The same applies to PUAs. They generally only think of sex because, due to their lameness, it's so hard for them to get it. That's why they became PUAs in the first place.

Of course, Roosh takes it even FURTHER than that, because that's what Roosh does. Roosh is a typical Middle Eastern fanatic moron whose brain can only hold ONE goal, ONE idea at a time. For the past 15 years, that idea/goal was getting laid. He had absolutely no other interests in his life. So everything in life: all of culture, science, art, sport, politics, history, travel etc. were interpreted under this singular prism: whether they benefited or harmed his attempt to get laid, while the only thing that mattered in life was notches and flags because "that's what a real man's purpose is". He famously went to London and reported back that "There is nothing there." That tells you all you need to know about Roosh, that he thought that there is "nothing" in one of the richest, greatest cities in the world.

Suddenly, however, he loses interest in that ONE goal and ONE idea of getting laid, and of course he needs another goal and idea in order to have something to do in the morning when he gets up. And of course he turns to the spaghetti monster—he's a low-IQ Middle Easterner after all, and that's what those people do. And of course it is now this spaghetti monster that becomes the singular thing that dominates his life and under whose prism he views and analyzes every other dimension of life. The name of the game now is WWTSMD: What Would The Spaghetti Monster Do (or think) about anything. And it turns out the spaghetti monster doesn't like sex, according to Roosh, among a great many other things it doesn't like! Ultimately the spaghetti monster doesn't like anything because the spaghetti monster is merely Roosh projecting his consciousness over the entire rest of the universe, and Roosh, as I explained, can only ever like one thing at a time because that's how inbred low-IQ Middle Easterners function. Or inbred low-IQ white people, for that matter, which I suspect is what Victor Pride is (he's even stupider than Roosh, and you can tell that by the fact that he can't even write; Roosh at least can write, so he's an exception among even Middle Easterners who can't write worth a shit).

I stopped visiting Roosh's blog a long time ago. In the past, it was helpful to me because I am interested in getting laid, and it had helpful advice about it there. Now that it's about what the spaghetti monster thinks, I have no interest in it.

icycalm
Site Admin

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Take another look for example at this passage you quoted:
Roosh wrote:They believe that fornication is the main source of their “confidence”

He's not lying or exaggerating here. He's simply conveying to you his experience. For the last 15 years, Roosh's confidence came from "fornication". Before he became a PUA he had no confidence, and after becoming a PUA his confidence grew in step with his growing fornication prowess. That is the only experience of confidence that Roosh has had in his life, and therefore he projects this experience into the whole of mankind and comes to believe that "fornication" is the only source of male confidence.

And of course now that he's no longer interested in fornication but only in the spaghetti monster, he believes that the spaghetti monster is the only valid source of confidence in the universe.

And he's not wrong either. But in the case of people like me, I AM THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER, so I am my very own source of confidence, in contrast to him, where the source is still external, as it was before his conversion (before he thought the source was the great vagina monster).

Of course it gets a little more complex than that once you realize that his spaghetti monster isn't external either, but then we're getting deep into philosophy, so see the philosophy link in my sig for more on this.

The_Rope

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:02 pm

In hindsight, maybe Roosh should have just written, 'In the eyes of God, all sexual acts outside of marriage are sinful. Christian marriage, of course.' In that case, he could've spared himself from writing stuff life this:
Roosh wrote:

I may not have been a homosexual by definition, but I was a homosexual in spirit.

But I suppose he was trying to make a point.

Return to “Game”