Occum

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 pm

In the current state of the world, sticking the suffix -ist , as well as -phobe or -phobic behind nearly any word is virtually guaranteed to switch peoples brains and critical thinking OFF. At least in those who had either in the first place..."-phile" probably works too.

Imagine going somewhere and standing up and saying. "I have a confession to make! I am a gynophile and I'm proud of it!" How many people would give dirty looks without even knowing what the fuck I just said.

Pop quiz!

What's a gynophile, class?

WomenAreStupidSite

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:39 pm

The fact is that the idea of men having the right to not get assfucked in divorce and have their house and kids and money stolen from them in divorce by their ex-wife was gaining massive traction between the years of 2010 to 2014.

That's at least one good thing about the alt-right. Even tho the main focus became on nationalism, there is still a very strong current of anti-feminism flowing in the alt-right.

Also, I used to follow a bunch of zoomers (GenZ) on instagram and like 90% of them are very anti-feminist, as well as anti-multiculturalism too. So the end of anti-male system is coming. GenZ is based and redpilled and aren't just going to roll over and let themselves get assfucked the way the pathetic boomers did.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

ataraxia

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:28 pm

WomenAreStupidSite wrote:
Also, I used to follow a bunch of zoomers (GenZ) on instagram and like 90% of them are very anti-feminist, as well as anti-multiculturalism too.
You could tell this just by following them on Instagram? What kind of stuff were they posting?

WomenAreStupidSite

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:46 pm

ataraxia wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:28 pm
WomenAreStupidSite wrote:
Also, I used to follow a bunch of zoomers (GenZ) on instagram and like 90% of them are very anti-feminist, as well as anti-multiculturalism too.
You could tell this just by following them on Instagram? What kind of stuff were they posting?
yea, because the zoomers all had the same edgy kind of humor. Holocaust memes, Hitler memes, other memes I won't even name here. Also many of their accounts had their personal pics and they were all like between the ages of 12 to 18.

The future is bright, and god bless the zoomers

icycalm
Site Admin

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Meanwhile, Roosh's mental meltdown continues:

Casual Sex Creates Guilt
https://www.rooshv.com/casual-sex-creates-guilt

He's inventing guilts that no one else except him is feeling. Read the whole thing. Not just casual sex, but interracial sex too, and a bunch of other things are supposed to give us "guilt" even if we deny it. Born again meltdown Roosh knows better than us what we are feeling.

He's nothing but a low-IQ middle eastern moron now. Only difference is instead of the Koran, he thumps the Bible, because he grew up in the West.

The forum meanwhile is limping along due to sheer inertia. Gets only a fraction of the traffic and volume of posts it used to get, and only a fraction of the insight. If people were aware of a viable alternative, I bet they would desert RVF en masse leaving behind only Roosh and a bunch of nutjobs to harp on about imaginary guilts all day long.

Well there is a viable alternative, but no one knows it yet because Roosh is careful to scrub every trace of it from his forum. But the news will go around eventually. It just might take a few years for this to happen. It's okay, I am patient, and this place isn't going anywhere.

WomenAreStupidSite

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:48 pm

icycalm wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm
Meanwhile, Roosh's mental meltdown continues:

Casual Sex Creates Guilt
https://www.rooshv.com/casual-sex-creates-guilt

He's inventing guilts that no one else except him is feeling. Read the whole thing. Not just casual sex, but interracial sex too, and a bunch of other things are supposed to give us "guilt" even if we deny it. Born again meltdown Roosh knows better than us what we are feeling.

He's nothing but a low-IQ middle eastern moron now. Only difference is instead of the Koran, he thumps the Bible, because he grew up in the West.

The forum meanwhile is limping along due to sheer inertia. Gets only a fraction of the traffic and volume of posts it used to get, and only a fraction of the insight. If people were aware of a viable alternative, I bet they would desert RVF en masse leaving behind only Roosh and a bunch of nutjobs to harp on about imaginary guilts all day long.

Well there is a viable alternative, but no one knows it yet because Roosh is careful to scrub every trace of it from his forum. But the news will go around eventually. It just might take a few years for this to happen. It's okay, I am patient, and this place isn't going anywhere.
the whole idea of guilt is a joke. I mean, so what, sex is bad and you should feel guilty? Why not feel guilty about eating meat, which is the bodies of dead animals that were slaughtered? No one gets hurt during sex but meat-eating is a far bigger thing if one wants to talk about guilt but I never hear christians talk about becoming vegetarians.

The whole guilt bullshit is just religious programming.

WomenAreStupidSite

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:55 pm

I'm not promoting vegetarianism, i am just pointing out the moral hypocrisy of christians. There are a lot of things far worse than sex they could get outraged about and yet they are silent. Also, what about christian's support for israel which murders tens of thousands of Palestinians? Killing Palestinians is perfectly morally fine according to christians.

Christianity is a fucking evil religion.

icycalm
Site Admin

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:56 am

Babylon Road #8 - Badlands, Deadwood, Denver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBwGcIIukoc

Watch at 4:10 lol.

And he has a microbiology degree.

Completely and utterly retarded.

No wonder he turned Christian.

Imagine the stupidities he'd be spouting if he HADN'T gotten that degree.

He didn't understand a word of it lol.

That people are taking this wretched little Middle Easterner seriously as an example of masculinity, as "neo-masculine" lol (i.e. neo-fagot), is beyond funny. It should be considered a crime against humanity from where I am standing. I know WOMEN who are smarter and better educated than that. I know TEENAGE GIRLS even.

Get the fuck outta here talking to me about masculinity, you weakass brainless fagot.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:50 am

Some thoughts I just posted on Discord:
I wrote:https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-7418 ... pid2025644
So Roosh's parents are Muslim
It's so weird to choose a different religion from your parents
Generally, those who reject their parents' religion become atheists
I think it's part of Roosh's confused and conflicted identity
On the one hand, he is ethnically from the Middle East
But he looks white, and grew up immersed in white culture
Meanwhile, his forum is FULL of hatred for the Middle East
Countless threads and posts making fun of Middle Easterners
So it's weird that he allows it
Probably part of it is that, as a Persian, he feels superior to Arabs
But to whites, everyone in the ME is the same
And in practice, they ARE the same
Same look, same religion, same shithole conditions
Up to recently, I was on team Roosh because, despite being from the Middle East, he managed to get an advanced university degree in a STEM field, on top of becoming a cutting-edge theorist later
But when he threw everything under the bus by reverting to religion... I am tempted to say that it's the Middle Eastern genes in him that finally took over
They need a simple solution to everything
It's either the Jews, the Americans, or Satan, etc.
They make it even simpler by reducing it even further: America is the Great Satan, etc.
Whereas in fact the source of all their problems is their low IQ
It's not anyone else's fault that they suck at war, at research, at organization, etc.
Unless you say that God made them suck so much, in which case it is indeed his fault

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Did we land on the moon?
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74304.html
Roosh" wrote:I first had doubts about the moon landing around 2015, but didn't come to a definitive conclusion. As the years went on, I was sympathetic to moon deniers because it was clear that those in power are lying about everything. If you catch someone in one lie, such as your wife, it's natural to evaluate other things they've stated to you as fact. I started to believe that it was more likely we didn't land on the moon than not.

I'm ready now to come out as a moon landing denier. This video sealed the deal for me:

The Apollo Moon Landings Hoax and Space Fakery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAPpGXhRX0
Low IQ Middle Easterner confirmed. In a few years he'll be frothing at the mouth in some rural church exorcism while speaking in tongues.

doctormario

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:59 am

Roosh is censoring his forum even further: "New anti-blasphemy rule"

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74334.html

If you notice he talks about how he doesn't even want people to talk about dating and meeting girls. Since when? I thought the point of his switch was about fornication, not dating. What the heck is the point of his new "Relationships" board then. That place has gone to shit.

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 am

Some thoughts I posted on my Discord:
CULT|icycalm
He destroyed his forum
It was going to shit anyway
It had a fraction of the new content it had before, and every thread was filled with morons praying to god etc.
Sometimes a thread would be taken over completely by people praying
Like you would have conversation for several pages, and suddenly an entire page would be about prayer or quoting the bible, and the other people would stop posting in disgust
This new rule will embolden the morons more and discourage even the most patient intelligent people

CULT|Beakman
"I guess Satan won't be joining the forum then." lmao

CULT|icycalm
The RVF people should have jumped ship back in June
Now it's a bit late
Back then, there was still enough critical mass to launch a new forum
Now half of them have drifted, all the while the two attempts at a new forum--mine and Swoop's--have lost all their momentum
So now the guys who are being hit with this insane rule like a sledgehammer have nowhere to go
They can still come to me, or go to Swoop, but they won't like the quiet. And these places are quiet precisely because these RVF people were not smart enough to see the writing on the wall back in June and they snubbed me and Swoop to stick with Roosh
On the one hand, I understand them sticking with their master
I mean, I would have done the same if I wasn't constantly getting banned over there lol
But on the other hand, the possibility of salvaging and recreating the old RVF community is gone now
And that community was a very precious thing
Whoever wants to do that has to start from scratch now
In any case, I am clearly not that person
The old RVF allowed a lot of dissenting opinions, many of which I have no patience with and I'd crush instantly in my space
Lots of those people are morons in some areas, but very smart in others, and me crushing them in the areas where they are dumb would mean they would not stick around to contribute in the areas they are smart, even if I allowed them to stay
Anyway, RVF was a great place and it's over now. It is a testament to how great it was that, even now, in its massively reduced state, it still attracts us daily
And I guess it's fascinating now to watch how low it can go
It seems that there is no limit to the amount of conspiracy theories Roosh is willing to accept
He still hasn't said the earth is flat, but when you deny the moon landings, this can't be far behind

fiendish

Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:20 am

icycalm wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 am
It seems that there is no limit to the amount of conspiracy theories Roosh is willing to accept
He still hasn't said the earth is flat, but when you deny the moon landings, this can't be far behind
It only took him a couple weeks.

The truth about the flat earth
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74384.html
Roosh wrote:As for flat vs round earth, I have reviewed flat earth arguments, and some are very convincing, but I have not made the leap. I will still consider further arguments from both sides.
The world is waiting with bated breath for what the bearded Iranian genius will decide.

doctormario

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:45 am

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74393.html

Lol, Roosh can't even avoid criticism on his own forum.

I guess he doesn't care, as long as he has money.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:56 am

I bet he just hasn't seen it yet. He'll lock it eventually either way.

In other Roosh-related news, to my great surprise, Swoop is becoming a decent forum. Here are two threads they have on Roosh that sprouted after the idiotic admin/mods locked the original one:

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1937
https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1886

Idiotic because it makes no sense to lock discussion on the one topic everyone wants to discuss. So they might as well have left the original thread open. And now instead of having one thread on Roosh, they have three. Typical forum admin incompetence. And of course they are too stupid to just merge all three threads now. They probably don't even realize the Merge command exists.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:40 pm

What I’ve Learned About Life [2019 Speech]
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74589.html
Roosh wrote:In the summer of 2019, I embarked on a trip throughout the entire United States to deliver a speech in 23 American cities. In that speech, I shared 11 lessons concerning masculinity, relationships, work, human nature, grief, family, and spirituality that have revealed the truth to me upon turning 40 years of age.

The 2 hour 27 minute speech I gave in Nashville, Tennessee on November 16, 2019 is available in downloadable video (MP4) and podcast (MP3) formats. You can also stream it online without the need for download. The speech is available for purchase, and can be accessed on unlimited devices.

The speech video and podcast package costs $4.99 during launch week. After submitting your payment with a credit card, you’ll immediately have access to the speech…

Click Here To Order Speech Package (Instant Stream or Download)

If you attended the speech live, you were already emailed a copy of the speech (check your spam folder if you don’t see it). Thanks for the support to all those who supported my tour. Once I get my mountain home, I can start a regular work schedule of articles and live streams.

Buddy I wouldn't listen to your speech if you paid me, let alone pay you for it.

Look how disgusting he looks now. Exactly like a Muslim.

I am not even gonna get into his marketing and business plan. I don't care about such things. I am sure the Swoop guys will have a field day with it. OOPS they locked all the Roosh threads and can't discuss it anymore. And of course they can't discuss it on RVF now because (the few left over there) will get banned. So my forum is the only place on the internet where we can at least point at the idiotic weirdo and laugh.

Also lol at "the truth was revealed to me on my 40th birthday". Damn, the truth sure knows how to run on schedule! Nothing suspect or childishly naive about that at all!

doctormario

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:53 am

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74603.html

Roosh is destroying history lol.

Sound tyrannical? Well what else can you expect from someone who uses religion as a tool to make money.

diamonddigger870

Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:41 am

Damn. Not only is Roosh going to completely wipe the Game and Travel sections from RVF he isn't even providing the soon to be deleted forums to the people who are requesting them. That's a really shitty move. There's only three days left to save any valuable information from important threads because he'll be removing the forums on Jan 13.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:20 am

There are now three-four new threads on Roosh on Swoop. They've locked some of them. That's on top of the three-four threads they had locked before, for a grand total of close to ten fucking threads, instead of the single thread they would have had if the admins were not retards and had just left people in peace to discuss the number 1 thing that everyone wants to discuss. Instead they are telling people to stop discussing Roosh because "muh positivity", like fags.

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthr ... 5#pid20585
Rottenapple wrote:I'm closing the thread to promote positivity on this forum.

The community has simply traded in one dickhead for another set of dickheads.

doctormario

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 pm

https://www.rooshv.com/8-personal-defec ... r-18-years

Roosh is back to posting articles again, this one is about his fornication worship. Funny how Roosh repents after getting his fill of degeneracy and his sex drive falls, but then decides to tell other horny men, sex isn't something to worry about, it doesn't mean much to me, even though I spent half my life chasing it. LOL, fucking roosh

icycalm
Site Admin

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Roosh is now kicking out of his forum all non-Christians: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/sec ... rum.39671/
Roosh wrote:Secular individuals can no longer post on the forum

In the fall of 2019, I began to transition RVF from a "red pill" and PUA forum to a Christian forum. It is abundantly clear to all that RVF is now an explicitly Christian forum that follows traditional Christian teachings, so I am disheartened that mostly secular individuals continue to post here with a predominately agnostic, atheist, or red pill point of view.

RVF is not a social media site where anyone can join and post. This is not a "free speech" zone. This is an aggressively moderated community where those who don't practice traditional Christian teachings are not welcome to participate. In other words, if you don't follow Lord Jesus Christ, if your faith is not part of your life, you are lowering the discourse of this Christian community. At the very minimum, you must have a very strong belief in God. Otherwise, once you inevitably leak your anti-Christian orientation, I will ban you. I will no longer tolerate obviously secular viewpoints that invariably include black pilling, endless whining about women and politicians, vulgarity, profanity, and casual dating advice outside of the scope of Christian courtship. I do not understand why some old members who haven't pursued the faith still post here, or why agnostics continue to register here, but that is the case to such an extent that if I don't keep them out, they will eventually outnumber the Christians here and drown them out, a microcosm of what's really happening in the Western world.

In conclusion, if you are not a struggling Christian, you're free to lurk and use an account to save bookmarks and the like. When you're ready to pick up your Cross like many of us here, you may then post your inquiries, stories, and knowledge to struggle with us, but I can't allow the non-faithful to post because they will drag down our community, which is not equipped to share the Gospel with those who are not interested in it.

Like previous announcements of this type, I will expect some gnashing of teeth and outbursts about how the good 'ol days of fornication, but that's how it's going to be.

In fact in this post he almost goes as far as kicking out all non-Orthodox Christians (which means almost everyone, because almost no one is Orthodox, just Greeks, Russians and Serbs more or less): https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/sec ... st-1454213
Roosh wrote:This is not a sola scriptura forum. This is not a place where you can teach your own private interpretation of the Bible, or the interpretation of a modern teacher. Protestants are more than welcome here, but they will not be allowed to teach heresies that were addressed centuries ago.

icycalm
Site Admin

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:25 pm

I skimmed the thread. Was worth it for this: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/sec ... st-1454690

Latvian Orthodox Church
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJV9zDmgGls

All of Roosh's doom and gloom can be dispelled with two minutes of a Jewish skit.

icycalm
Site Admin

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:58 pm

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sho ... 3#pid56153

All monotheistic religions are like this. When you’re at the bottom, you’re the butt of everyone’s jokes while being unable to joke about anything... because you are at the bottom. A book being without jokes “refutes the book” said Nietzsche. No laughing means no victory. Same with the liberals. Roosh is now just another type of liberal (an even stupider type, because the liberals at least have no time for spaghetti monsters).

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:20 pm

lol it's just getting worse.

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthr ... 4#pid56694
DEFCON wrote:Roosh posted an article the other day I forget the exact title, but it's something like "TRT is botox for men".

It started a bit of a commotion on his forum, with some men saying they glorify god by doing trt and lifting and roosh saying that god doesn't want you to do TRT and make the gym your god. Roosh furthered, saying he doesn't believe in medicine anymore.

I think it is quite funny that he is going after a good portion of his middle-aged readership, many of whom are on TRT. Another one of those headscratchers for sure...

In other news roosh is giving a speech in Atlanta September 11 at some sort of christian grifter event. Costs 30 bucks. I would assume this marks his first public appearance (somewhat) since his USA roadtrip a almost 2 yrs ago.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:58 pm

The mental breakdown continues and intensifies: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/ele ... ory.40366/
Roosh wrote: I have renamed the "Faith" category to "Orthodox Christianity". Up to now, this forum was an implicit Orthodox forum but we're moving to where it is explicit. The Orthodox subforum is not overly active, but by moving it to the top, I want to make clear that it is is the most important part of the forum, because without faith in God, none of the other pursuits, hobbies, news, or activities we talk about here can bear any sort of fruit.

For now I only added one new subforum: "Inquirers and catechumens." If posting volume warrants it, more subforums can be created. If you are baptized in the Orthodox Church, please check in to this forum once in a while to answer any questions that inquirers may have.

Also, all members who selected Orthodox in their profile will get a ribbon underneath their avatar. I know it is possible for those to falsely claim they are Orthodox, but I still want to use this method so that the Orthodox on the forum can quickly recognize those they are in communion with.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/ele ... st-1496457
Roosh wrote:
stugatz wrote: Can Eastern Catholics choose to label themselves as Orthodox or would you discourage that? They technically are, but not in practice & communion.

The label is to be used for Eastern Orthodox.

Roosh essentially brought the inbred retardation of the Middle East to his forum. Remember he isn't white. He just larped as white until his genes couldn't bear it anymore, and took over. Finally his forum community got a digital taste of what it's like to live in the Middle East.

Return to “Everything Else”