Leucosticte

Re: Daily reminder that all men want to bang 15-year-old girls

Thu May 30, 2019 4:01 am

la noblesse wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:54 am
Do you even realize that a mere few decades ago people would MARRY 13-year-olds?
That was still allowed to happen till pretty recently, if the girl was pregnant. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/vi ... story.html

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu May 30, 2019 4:07 am

A few decades ago guys were MARRYING 13-year-olds, and today's "men" say that we can't even TALK ABOUT 15-year-olds.

Do you see the degeneration now, Leucosticte? Do you see the feminisation? Do you understand now why the only solution is the final one? I.e. killer drones?

Leucosticte

Thu May 30, 2019 4:12 am

la noblesse wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:07 am
A few decades ago guys were MARRYING 13-year-olds, and today's "men" say that we can't even TALK ABOUT 15-year-olds.

Do you see the degeneration now, Leucosticte? Do you see the feminisation? Do you understand now why the only solution is the final one? I.e. killer drones?
Hey, if it comes down to a choice between the status quo and killer drones, hmm. I guess the relevant question would be the parameters within which these killer drones would need to operate.

RoboCop's directives were:

"Serve the public trust"
"Protect the innocent"
"Uphold the law"
"Any attempt to arrest a senior officer of OCP results in shutdown"

What are these drones' directives going to be?

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu May 30, 2019 4:19 am

Leucosticte wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:12 am
What are these drones' directives going to be?
They won't have directives per se. They'll just be given hitlists.

shemp

Fri May 31, 2019 8:54 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:57 am
To put it in simpler terms: There is no way anyone will prevent me from discussing in this forum stuff that is legal, and quite possibly--if it takes my fancy--perhaps illegal stuff too. I would rather nuke the forum than administer a forum in which I have to censor myself for the benefit of strangers with weird hang-ups. So you guys as well might save yourself the effort and not bother trying.
I do like that attitude, but sex between teenage girls and much older men is definitely a hot button topic in the USA. Over at the Christian Ayatollah's forum, in the thread about the recent Fatwa, there was a link to this article: https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... in/311230/
Dawkins comes across as sensible, but the author of the article takes a hard line and will have nothing to do with Dawkins' argument, presumably because the public takes an equally hard line.

Similar line of reasoning to that of Dawkins is the following. Currently, there are absolutely no penalties in the USA for parents who call their children "stupid", "worthless" and similar names that can scar a person psychologically for life, with no demands by the media for changing the law here. Mild penalties for things like forcing a child to be a vegan or denying the child sunlight so that the child doesn't develop properly, so again scared for life. But sex between father and 17yo daughter? All hell breaks loose: 20 years in prison, lifetime listing on the sex offenders registry, chorus of commentators on yahoo (appropriate name) and similar forums foaming at the mouth and clamoring for harsher punishment, either castration or death. I'm neither approving/condemning any of the above listed behaviours, just remarking on the wildly disproportionate penalties.

I thought this would be a good thread to make my first post on this forum, since I do tend to be something of a shit-stirrer myself on the internet. On the other hand, I'm not really into political discussions these days, so I probably won't post here often.

With age, I've come to the nihilistic worldview that individuals have very little impact on the world. So-called leaders of the course of human events are like leaders of spontaneous parades: people who happened by chance to be already near the front when the parade started, or else who pushed themselves to the front later, but in either case not the cause of the parade. No one started the parade in motion. It just happened spontaneously. Tolstoy famously argued for this worldview in "War and Peace".

Another metaphor is that history is like a great machine rumbling along, with us as individuals caught up inside but having no control over the machine. Best we can do is try to avoid being crushed in the machine's gears. Not every one can avoid being crushed, so situations arise where saving yourself requires the destruction of someone else. For rich people in the First World to live well, who knows much suffering by poor people in the Third World? Etc.

This worldview justifies my current lifestyle of wandering hedonism, and since that lifestyle makes me happy, unlikely that I'll be changing my worldview anytime soon.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Yep, no one started the smartphone craze, the iPhone was “invented spontaneously”.

No one is saying that the pharaohs built the pyramids on their own by hand. But they clearly had the idea and gave the order otherwise there’d be no pyramids. Of course without slaves there’d be no pyramids either, but who enslaved the slaves if not the pharaohs? Of course history is a collaborative effort, but to say that your Trump voting uncle was as much of a cause in Trump’s getting elected as Trump himself is about as retarded as Roosh’s believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you can’t grasp cause and effect reasonably well you are useless for discussion.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. We can use some nihilists here if for no other reason than to balance out my absurdly high optimism.

shemp

Fri May 31, 2019 9:57 pm

Of course the worldview I stated is idiotic if you take it too literally. But lets look at your points one by one.

If no Steve Jobs (or any other individual in any technology field) someone else would have come up with a similar gadget. Maybe progress would have been slower by a few years at most.

Pharoahs can bark out orders but it's up to other people to obey those orders, or not. Suppose Pharoah barks out the order, "I want all my immediate subordinates to commit suicide!" Pharoah is probably going to die soon thereafter.

Why did Pharoah choose to build pyramids rather than iPhones like Steve Jobs? Because he was a product of his age, and building pyramids was considered acceptable behavior then. If one Pharoah didn't bark out the pyramid building order, the next one would have. Pyramid (or other mass construction project) building was inevitable at that stage of history.

Trump is another product of the times. If not Trump himself, someone like Trump. It was inevitable. Even Idiocracy predicted a buffoon a president.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 10:06 pm

lol

Your theory basically says that human history would have happened even without people. “Evolution would have made other lifeforms that would have proceeded to create the same history” lol.

There is no amount of hamstering on your part that will take away his agency from a man who decided to do something. The pharaohs would have laughed at your straw man attempts to reduce their agency. They didn’t want their followers to commit suicide, they wanted them to make pyramids, and that’s precisely what they made, end of story.

All you are doing is repeating the 19th century theory of milieu that Nietzsche ridiculed 100+ years ago as “a real neurotic’s theory”. For more on that ctrl-F “neurotic” in the Orgy link in my signature. If you want to discuss this further start a thread in the Everything Else forum because it’s off-topic here, though I would only come to the thread to copy-paste for you the geniuses who have long destroyed this effeminate theory.

illstep

Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm

of course! 16 is legal here anyway, and there's no 'age gap' laws so you can be 120 and still bang a 16 year old lol

But it's funny when people pretend not to be attracted too a super hot 15 year old girl, whereas if you lied to him and said ''she's 22. You like her?'' he'd be like ''fuck yeah! She's hot as shit!!'.

Girls are basically at their hottest at like 14-18. I just wish it was easier as an older guy to bang them!!1

mkdir

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Kate's Song
Oh yes I will recall the time
Oh in my 13th year
When he first rode up into our farm
To bend my father's ear
Though I cannot now recall many words the stranger said
It was clear his thoughts weren't long on Pa
They were on Pa's girl instead...

PillBoxer

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Discussing it is legal, but of course, actually doing it would not be. I don't disagree that the constant march to infantilize ever older adults is frustrating. I suppose the question here is where would some of you draw the line?

My grandparents married at 15 (grandma) and 17 (grandpa) and no one batted an eye because it was commonplace. Did teens just become less capable over the last 60 years? I think compulsory schooling has pushed that age up to 18 in many places in the USA (because of women, not men).

ataraxia

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:49 pm

Assuming the age of consent is 16, just start dating her at 15, and then on her 16th birthday, give her a birthday gift she'll never forget.
PillBoxer wrote: Discussing it is legal, but of course, actually doing it would not be. I don't disagree that the constant march to infantilize ever older adults is frustrating. I suppose the question here is where would some of you draw the line?
As long as she's equal to or above the age of consent, I'd be okay with it, but I'd only pursue such a girl if I knew there was a strong chance of us staying together and having children. But that's just me.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:55 pm

I think this thread is also helpful to puritans because it can help them figure out that the age of consent in countries like Germany is 14 so they can avoid going there, let alone moving there, if they have young daughters or if they simply hate people whose cultures allow young people to have sex.

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:43 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Derek
Wikipedia wrote:While attending Narbonne High School in Los Angeles at age 16 in 1973, Collins became romantically involved with John Derek, a married man 30 years her senior. Not long after the two started dating, Derek divorced his wife, actress Linda Evans. The couple moved to Germany, where John Derek would not be subject to prosecution under California statutory rape laws due to Collins' underage association with him.
Statutory rape game recognised.

icycalm
Site Admin

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:57 pm

https://twitter.com/lugubrioso/status/1 ... 6351440903

It’s not a “psyop”. Liberals are too stupid to put on psyops. It’s just that drag queen story hour is... story hour, whereas the celebs having sex with teenagers is... sex. So it makes sense to focus on the latter if you have a problem with sex with minors. I don’t, but they do. I do have a problem with drag queens however, not merely about their talking to children, but even about their... breathing.

Both sides’ motivations are understandable without having to introduce absurd conspiracy theories that even Machiavelli would have trouble conceiving let alone executing.

Return to “Game”