scotch

Spreading your seed around the world

Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:49 pm

I am having similar thoughts to https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-7485.html - travel around the world having unprotected sex with as many fertile pretty girls as possible, so as to propagate my DNA to the next generations. I may want to have some contact with kids, but just the knowledge that they are there could be enough. If it matters, I'm in mid 30s and I've been thinking of it for a year or two.

Do any of you have such thoughts or maybe even plans? Do you have any advice on potential target countries or logistics?

The Father

Re: Spreading your seed around the world

Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:39 pm

Ummm...have you heard of child support orders?
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

ataraxia

Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Maybe this dude is rich? What are your finances like, scotch?

Saying you "may want to have some contact" with your children, meaning you're not sure you want to be in their lives, sounds like maybe you should instead donate to a sperm bank, which is what someone in the RVF thread suggested.

Male Feminist

Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:42 pm

DNA tests to establish if fertility doctor secretly fathered 200 children
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... an-karbaat

Cecil Byran Jacobson (born October 2, 1936) is an American former fertility doctor who used his own sperm to impregnate his patients without informing them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Jacobson

The first link is from this year. The other one is older.

This is the most efficient method, if you have access to a sperm bank.

And a movie, for inspiration: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delivery_Man_(film)

scotch

Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Child support orders are a complex legal topic that would require some research. I can reveal here that I come from a country in EU, but live somewhere else. I suppose the mother's country would matter too.

There is also an option of not revealing your identity. When I was in South America I had multiple one night stands. On one occasion we had unprotected sex, I came into the chick, and she told me that she wasn't on any birth control. She didn't even know my full name, so I really doubt she could go after me.

Oh, and just to make things clear, I'm not against supporting my child. With a western income, you can support many kids in a low income countries. As of now my income is very good, but I don't want to assume that things will stay the same forever.

Sperm banks are for 6 feet tall football quarterbacks and similar Chad types. I don't fit this profile unfortunately. It would also be much more exciting to do things in the old fashioned way.

I'm thinking more of a place where a chick would keep my child. In some places there are lots of single mothers anyway and the child's father could be me instead of some local guy.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 pm

I would rather make those children in a country like Sweden or Germany where the state will pick up the tab and give them a decent upbringing and education.

In fact, that's my plan currently. I don't particularly want to make many children, but since I am 41 and don't have time to vet the mother, I will simply impregnate the first hot chick that comes around, and if she turns out to not be a good mother I'll dump her and move to the next, and so on until I land a good one. All the children I'll leave in my wake will be a bonus.

As for knocking the girls up, I will stealth impregnate them. I'll say that I've had a vasectomy, so don't worry honey, and then "oops pregnancy". Then I will show her the Wikipedia page where it says that, on rare occasions, a guy with a vasectomy can still make babies. The procedure is not 100% in other words.

sublime

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Bronze Age Pervert endorsed this for white men as an act of eugenic charity. See: #bleachright.

Scotch, you mention 'generations' so you indicate that you don't want to just spawn a bunch of incel dead-ends. I suppose you'd have to be seriously confident in the quality of your DNA, if that's the sole investment you're making into the children's lives. But you mention financial support too.

You'd better also consider the mothers' genetic contributions and their capability to provide materially, whether that's through some independent income, the support of her family, her ability to attract a responsible husband, state support, or charity. All of which would variously impact the childrens' upbringing.

scotch

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:40 pm

I think DNA is the most important thing that people invest in a child. I've heard of research on how the school performance of adoptive children is similar to that of their biological parents. I also personally knew a girl who was adopted by amazing parents, but ended up a failure just like her biological parent that she was taken away from.

Choosing the right woman is a tricky part. At this point my idea is to take a year or two off to travel around the world and meet women from different cultures and walks of life. So far I only traveled for short time during vacation, but the experience changed how I see things.

ataraxia

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:39 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 pm
As for knocking the girls up, I will stealth impregnate them.
What if the girl doesn't want to keep the baby?

Onizuka

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:41 pm

There's always the chance that she won't believe you and will demand a medical documents/a test to prove you had a vasectomy. No idea if the police could enforce that though.

icycalm
Site Admin

Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:16 pm

Dude... I will tell her while my dick is inside her lol, not on the first meetup over coffee. You think a girl will push you away, sit up on the bed, turn on the lights, and ask for medical certificates to continue trololol

Onizuka

Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:40 pm

I meant that she might demand that after you impregnated her.

icycalm
Site Admin

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:25 pm

lol afterwards I just lol

The whole point of the stealthing is to get her pregnant and force her to make a choice. Afterwards I'll keep playing dumb, if she seems to be buying it, but if she doesn't I'll own up to it.

icycalm
Site Admin

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Let me try to explain better because if you haven't thought about the matter yourself my plan will seem weird.

There is no hot 10/10 Western teenager that will accept to have a child with you in this day and age, unless perhaps you're famous. If you discuss it with her, no matter how much she may like you, she will tell you to wait "after college", or "after she gets a good job", etc. So rational discussion is off the table.

The only solution at that point is to get her pregnant by some stealth means, and force her to decide between abortion or becoming a mother. If you talk to her first, she will NEVER choose the mother option. But if you trick her into pregnancy, some of them might.

Get it now?

It doesn't matter to me what she learns AFTER she gets pregnant, because if she does end up becoming the mother of my children, she will eventually find out my sites and my COMPLETE GUIDE TO STEALTH IMPREGNATION lol. Some people will say that that would make me look lame, but I think it will make me look super cool as long as she has decent taste in men and isn't stupid.

Worst case scenario I dump her and start over. So I have nothing to lose.

I also have no assets for a state to seize, and worst case scenario I am willing to move around countries.

PillBoxer

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:52 pm

If you have nothing to your name and think it’s perfectly acceptable to let other people raise your DNA through either unwanted pregnancy or social structures, you’re no better than every deadbeat out there.

I’m actually taking the time, effort, and resources to make sure my DNA does better than yours. Why should anyone give a crap about where your seed goes other than into your own hand?

Indiscriminate banging and hookups? Fine. Saddling the world with your deadbeat DNA? Hell no.

icycalm
Site Admin

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:30 pm

What you say is right for average people. But I am not average.

Your DNA will be raised in a world completely governed by people steeped in my philosophy—all of them essentially my children.

Biological procreation is for the average—even animals do it. Geniuses procreate intellectually. It’s all explained in the Orgy link in my sig—but it only makes sense to those with high IQ.

Onizuka

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:47 am

So this site is about natural insemination I.e. sperm donation through sex (lol):

https://www.coparents.com

The idea is you message a woman/couple (or they message you) about sperm donation and you could have sex with and impregnate them. Or maybe you just donate to their local sperm bank and then they just choose your sperm? I am not sure

Then there is this guy, Ed Houben: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26636166
Ed Houben has an unusual pastime. He has slept with scores of women who seek him out for his legendary powers of insemination. As John Laurenson discovers, he doesn't charge.

In a farm house in north-western Germany, heated by a lively fire in a wood-burning stove, a bulky and bespectacled Dutchman - he freely admits he is a bit on the heavy side - makes his way upstairs to the baby's room.

Ed Houben has come to see his daughter for the first time.

He talks gently to the six-week-old baby, and little Madita looks up at him. She is, he says, his 98th child.

Mr Houben is a "charitable sperm donor". He helps lesbian couples, single women and heterosexual couples with fertility problems to have children free of charge.

He started out in 2002 donating sperm to a sperm bank.

But his sperm donating career (he has a day job, by the way, as a tour guide) really hit its stride when the Netherlands, like many other European countries and Canada, banned anonymous sperm donation and he started offering his services for free on the internet.

'Looking for Ed'

He now donates his sperm in the "traditional way". Using the apparatus God gave him rather than a syringe. "Much better chance of conception," he says.
This is his website:

http://www.edhouben.eu/home-en.html

He has had over 100 children. I think he has been so successful because he was one of the first guys to start his own site and service and has developed a good reputation so women go to him despite his below average looks and unremarkable job.

Onizuka

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:02 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-49734484
Caroline Lowbridge wrote:A man found guilty of rape after lying about having had a vasectomy is appealing against the convictions.

Jason Lawrance's convictions were thought to be the first of their kind and could have wider implications for others who deceive sexual partners.

A woman had consented to having sex with Lawrance, but a jury found the consent she gave was negated because he deceived her with his vasectomy lie.

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:14 pm

Here's a way around it.

1. Have a vasectomy in some first-world country and SAVE the paperwork.

2. Go to Thailand or some such place and REVERSE the vasectomy.

3. Bang a girl and get her pregnant, then take a quick clandestine trip to Thailand or some such place and REINSTATE the vasectomy.

And voila. Now you have a vasectomy and the paperwork to prove it, and a baby, with no legal worries. (The only reason you did the first vasectomy is for the paperwork.)

Advanced Greek/Byzantine Deception Studies 401.

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Btw the dude had already committed dozens of real rapes, and even confessed to the lie without prompting:
He later texted her saying: "I have a confession. I'm still fertile. Sorry. xxx"
So as is often the case with initially stupid-sounding convictions, the dude was asking for it. The chances of this happening to a normal person doing my plan who has no prior record and isn't actively trying to screw himself over are next to nil, and if we add in my latest suggestion they become truly nil.

Return to “Game”