Shadow

Is lying about your age illegal?

Mon May 27, 2019 1:13 pm

la noblesse wrote:As I write this, I am soon to celebrate my 41st birthday but the girls I usually end up with are around 20, and my ideal target is a teenager, and the younger the better—and moreover a Western teenager, not some poor Eastern European chick or a Southeast Asian one. So if I went around telling these chicks my real age I'd be shooting myself in the foot almost every interaction, and no amount of bullshitty naive advice of the "just be yourself" variety can change that. I am being myself when I interact with these girls, and what myself is telling me to do under the circumstances is "Lie"—which is all the more easier and comes more naturally to me since they themselves tend to assume I am in my mid-20s, which is a result of good genetics and a great lifestyle. Base value then (=genetics) and "self-improvement" (=the great lifestyle) are not the antithesis to deception but the very basis on which to build a good lie, and sell it. The better you are as a man the more options you'll have in attracting girls and dating them, which options should include lies for those who wish to maximize their gaming potential.

I too look younger than my actual age, and girls assume that I am much younger. The question is: Is it against the law, to lie about your age in an online dating profile? That's a serious question. I know girls lie often though on their online dating profiles, about their height, weight, being single when they're actually married.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Is lying about your age illegal?

Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 pm

Obviously, different countries have different laws. Generally, as long as the girl is considered legally adult, you can lie about everything.

Here's a weird case I am aware of:

In Spain, up until September 2013, the age of consent was 13. This means that 13-year-old girls were considered legally able to give their consent to have sex with whoever they wanted. However, the law stipulated that if the girl was between 13 and 16, the male "should not misrepresent himself". So let's say you are 30, and you tell a 15-year-old girl that you are 20, then have sex with her. That's a couple of years in prison if I remember correctly. But for girls over 16 it was legal to lie to them if you wanted (and of course of them to lie to you too).

Of course, in September 2013 Spain unanimously raised the age of consent to 16, so all the above is moot now.

In sum, I don't think it's illegal to lie about your age in Western countries. In places like Afghanistan though, who knows what they do.

illstep

Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 pm

I don't think it's illegal at all, no

I lie about my age in 100% of sets. I'm 34 and my target girls are 16-19.

It's hard as hell to get these young hot things, especially as an older dude. No blue pill shit about how super young girls want older guys lol. Fact is, you need to 'luck out' and find the rare teen who IS into much older guys

I banged probably my hottest ever girl a few months back from cold approach and she was 17. I told her I was 23 lol!

PillBoxer

Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:18 pm

illstep wrote:

It's hard as hell to get these young hot things, especially as an older dude. No blue pill shit about how super young girls want older guys lol. Fact is, you need to 'luck out' and find the rare teen who IS into much older guys

I banged probably my hottest ever girl a few months back from cold approach and she was 17. I told her I was 23 lol!
This sounds like the start to one of those catch a predator segments. When I was dating I always adhered to the 1/2 + 7 rule just because the younger girls were dumb as bricks. I felt out of touch trying to carry a conversation.

That being said, I never lied about my age because I wasn't targeting the bang, even if that's what it ended up being. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum here.

illstep

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:13 am

PillBoxer wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:18 pm
illstep wrote:

This sounds like the start to one of those catch a predator segments. When I was dating I always adhered to the 1/2 + 7 rule just because the younger girls were dumb as bricks. I felt out of touch trying to carry a conversation.

That being said, I never lied about my age because I wasn't targeting the bang, even if that's what it ended up being. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum here.
It's all good. I'm in the UK. Age of consent is 16 here and we don't have an romeo/juliet laws, so I could be 100 and it'd still be legal. And yeah, i'm only every going for the bang if I approach some stunning looking girl. And most of the perfect looking ones to my tastes are like 16-19.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:18 pm

In my experience, many Americans struggle with the fact that there’s a world outside America. I try to be sympathetic about it, but it’s hard when they try to shove themselves into my business. At that point they just have to be put in their place, the nosy puritans.

Return to “Game”