mkdir

The 90-Day Fight

Wed May 29, 2019 2:54 pm

The 90-day fight is the inevitable conflict that occurs approximately 3 months into a romantic relationship. The relationship will go "perfect" until just before the fight, when the female will begin to show minor signs of dissatisfaction and escalate it into a fight over a period of days or a week. A blue pilled man will generally be caught off-guard and seek to be conciliatory about whatever the cause of dissatisfaction is.

A more effective method, usable only by a red pill man, is to look out for minor signs of dissatisfaction or indicators of disinterest (like suddenly taking longer to answer texts, but CERTAINLY before she does something as unthinkable as public disrespect), and then seize the initiative by starting the fight himself just before she has a chance to escalate by seeking out a fault and throwing it at her. This method is particularly effective is he makes a real threat of leaving her. (I don't recommend bluffing, but putting yourself in an advantageous position so that you don't have to.)

The faster the fight is brought to her, the more shocked, off-guard, and put on the defensive she will be. The fight can be brought to a conclusion once she becomes conciliatory.

This works whether or not you want an LTR. It's more effective for an LTR because it sets the tone for a lifetime.

I have occasionally tried to warn men when they get into the early stages of what appears to be an LTR. They always blow me off because it seems like they've found "the One." They're fucking every day and they can't see why it will ever change. But I've never been wrong. It always comes, and it's always right around 3 months.

Fuck them. I don't ever bring it up any more.

ataraxia

Re: The 90-Day Fight

Thu May 30, 2019 8:38 pm

I've never experienced this, but all my LTRs have been foreign (non-American). Is this an American or Anglo thing or something?

fiendish

Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:22 am

Roosh has a blog post that says pretty much exactly this. Can't find it right now though.

He says he forces himself to hurt girls shortly after the relationship starts, because otherwise they do it first. I don't remember him giving a 90-day timeframe though. It sounded more like he did it within the first few weeks.

mkdir

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Damn, I thought it was fairly original. I've gotten so many shocked and distraught reactions I figured no one knew.

But of course someone else knew. Ovid probably had something to say on it, for chrissakes.

Return to “Game”