icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Wed May 29, 2019 3:36 am

Cobra wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:18 am
All I said was meeting up with other folks was a good idea and also as a good faith gesture invited you for a beer if ever in town. Nothing more nothing less.
You said you wanted to meet me so you could look into my eyes, and that is creepy, lame and quite possibly gay considering we are complete strangers. I have no desire to ever meet you so you can stop angling in that direction. Just stop because it is pathetic.
Cobra wrote:
However, this gesture somehow appears to have come across as some attack that put some of you on an extreme defense. To be honest, I'm really not sure why people are THAT defensive. This is extremely suspect.
Go fuck yourself retard.
Cobra wrote:
So talking about meeting up men in real life is wrong but using prostitutes and lusting after 15 year old girls is okay?
Exactly.
Cobra wrote:
Also, I never said my liberal friend supports the metoo movement or rape hysteria. He shares in our values and hates the far left and SJWs just the same. I was just trying to see if people would make underhanded assumptions here (which they did). I guess just a lesson that liberal doesn't mean manhaters guys! Take it easy.
No one gives a shit.
Cobra wrote:
Again, all the basement dwelling incels that RvF attracted isn't enough evidence that same will happen here?
You and your gay buddies are basement dwelling incels, that much is plain now. Projecting much?
Cobra wrote:
Also, people are animals if they DON'T discuss politics?
Exactly. It took your double digit IQ brain a while, but you finally got it.
Cobra wrote:
I'm glad this is getting memorialized. It's quite an interesting conversation.
Maybe, if you are stupid. For the rest of us it’s getting tiresome, so if you keep posting aggravating bullshit I’ll spin it off in its own thread and let you do all your gay propositioning to strangers in there.

And if you don’t like us and the stuff we talk about why are you posting here all day and in your precious Swoop never? Maybe because we’re cooler here and your clearly gay ass wants to get some from real men? I am betting that’s the reason.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Wed May 29, 2019 12:48 pm

I spun off Cobra's last reply into its own thread because his homoerotic pick-up routines, besides being annoying, are completely off-topic: viewtopic.php?t=64

If you're interested in engaging in buttsecks with him and his faggot "swooping" friends, head to that thread to discuss details, cheers.

Return to “Everything Else”