Leucosticte

Daily reminder that all men want to bang 15-year-old girls

Tue May 28, 2019 3:57 am

The owner of this site was kicked off Swoop the World forum for mentioning in his book that he wanted to bang 15-year-old girls.

Daily reminder that every other man shares this same desire. Anything on the Internet having to do with "teen nudists" or similar topics attracts a lot of traffic. YouTube has had to disable comments on pretty much every video of underage girls because there were too many comments from admiring men. Contrary to what people wrote on RVF, these videos were getting millions of views.

Basically the reason why people don't want to allow sex with 15-year-old girls, is the same reason people didn't want to legalize medical cannabis. They were concerned it was a wedge issue. It turned out, when you legalize medical pot, pretty soon everyone is trying to get a prescription, and then it ends up being de facto legalization of recreational use. But that turned out not to be such a bad thing. Yeah, a few kids here and there ate a whole bag of cannabis gummi bears and ended up in the hospital, but the human toll has been nothing like what tobacco and alcohol have caused.

Well, it's the same way with underage girls. People worry, the same people who want to legalize sex with 15-year-old girls would also want to bang girls younger than that. After all, the difference between, say, a 12-year-old and a 15-year-old is more of degree than kind.

What the manosphere teaches, though, is that all girls are like children. The difference between a girl and a woman is not as great as the difference between a boy and a man. Even if some girls might say later, "I was pretty young to be getting married," the harm is still much less than that caused by the slutty behavior society allows now, in which millions of teenage girls get defiled by random scumbags, and carry that baggage into future relationships.

And the Bible imposes no age requirements for marriage; nowhere does it say that sex with girls below a certain age is sinful. It was just a non-issue. In fact, the Bible says that not getting married is one way people get in trouble, because then they're tempted to fornicate with the one they desire.

Well, it's nice, then, that Roosh has decided to jettison the Swoop the World types who are more interested in virtue signaling than in building a workable society. The most powerful site in the manosphere is focusing its efforts on cultural change, while the "enjoy the decline" types go their own way, and this site finds its niche as a comfy intersection of the two.

Another thing to keep in mind is that even the law does not really consider sex with girls in their mid-to-late teens to be a big deal. Where I live, girls 15-18 are considered capable of consent, and having sex with them is a misdemeanor -- basically no more serious of a crime than reckless driving. A reckless driver doesn't necessarily cause anyone any harm; it's just that he COULD'VE caused harm. And apparently our legislators look at sex with teen girls the same way.

The Father

Re: Daily reminder that all men want to bang 15-year-old girls

Tue May 28, 2019 4:12 am

I ascribe to natural law: If a girl has passed puberty and her body is ready for sex, and signaling that to men, it is natural for men to crave that. That said, it's up to the girl's father to shield her from that for a few years. You know, when they breed dogs, they generally don't breed females until 2-3 seasons AFTER they've come into heat. The dog's body can physically give birth, but its generally believed that waiting until the bitch matures a year or two is healthier for all involved. Well, it's the same with women: A 15 year CAN lubricate, can get pregnant. But it doesn't mean it's a great idea, and waiting a few years would probably be better for her, her baby, and the father as well.

The problem is that so many young girls now live in fatherless homes, and single moms are inept are protecting their daughters from the predations of horny young men. Heck, half the slutty single mom's out there are too busy COMPETING with their daughters and dressing like sluts themselves!

Clown world.
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

icycalm
Site Admin

Tue May 28, 2019 4:17 am

First off, let me say that there are countries in Europe where the age of consent is 14 (in Germany for example). So I never talk about "underage" girls. In Germany, among other countries, a 14-year-old girl is not underage. And I think almost nowhere in Europe is a 16-year-old underage. So I never understood RVF's obsession with forbidding talk about, say, 17-year-old girls. 17 is actually my preferred age (because at that age a FEW girls are also mature enough for a mature relationship, and this is my sweet spot target demographic).

I am not gonna bother arguing against the prudes who are horrified at the thought of an adult having sex with a 17 or even 16yo girl in a country where that is legal. A mere couple of generations ago people were MARRYING 16-year-olds, and a couple of centuries ago they were marrying 13-year-olds. And this were MEN doing these things, not faggots on the internet, so their opinion carries much more weight.

Ultimately, it is NATURE that dictates when a girl should have sex, not some shrill faggots on the internet. If a girl can get pregnant, nature is telling you it's okay to fuck her--though I don't think it's very safe for her in a medical sense, or a psychological sense if she's very young, so I think it's a good thing that society has decreed a lower limit that's higher than what nature says. Nature says a lot of stupid things, and it's our job as civilized educated men to correct her when necessary. I don't know what the sweetspot age in regards to health, perhaps it's indeed 18, and it'd be interesting to investigate this if anyone knows where to look for relevant studies. At what ages is child birth safest for the mother and the child, and at what ages is the child most likely to come out strongest and healthiest?

And I will end this post with the immortal words of known pedobear Roman Polanski: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Roman_Pola%C5%84ski

"If I had killed somebody, it wouldn’t have had so much appeal to the press, you see? But… fucking, you see, and the young girls. Judges want to fuck young girls. Juries want to fuck young girls. Everyone wants to fuck young girls!"

EDIT: The Father beat me to some of my comments.

The Father

Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 am

la noblesse wrote:
Ultimately, it is NATURE that dictates when a girl should have sex, not some shrill faggots on the internet
Hear, hear!
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

The Father

Tue May 28, 2019 4:22 am

...and often they are not faggots, but post-wall femnags who want to limit the competition! If they had their way, 30 yr-olds would be under age!

Leucosticte

Tue May 28, 2019 4:49 am

The Father wrote:
You know, when they breed dogs, they generally don't breed females until 2-3 seasons AFTER they've come into heat. The dog's body can physically give birth, but its generally believed that waiting until the bitch matures a year or two is healthier for all involved. Well, it's the same with women: A 15 year CAN lubricate, can get pregnant. But it doesn't mean it's a great idea, and waiting a few years would probably be better for her, her baby, and the father as well.
If she's reaching puberty at 12, then 15 would be a few seasons after she's come into heat. That's also around the time girls start getting impatient to get banged. By 18, if they haven't already had sex, they're at a point of wanting to just give their virgin pussies to the first scumbag who comes along, just so they can feel grown-up.

A few heavily-sheltered girls from conservative families remain virgins into their 20s, but they're usually not very happy about it.

The Father

Tue May 28, 2019 4:54 am

Leucosticte wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:49 am
The Father wrote:
You know, when they breed dogs, they generally don't breed females until 2-3 seasons AFTER they've come into heat. The dog's body can physically give birth, but its generally believed that waiting until the bitch matures a year or two is healthier for all involved. Well, it's the same with women: A 15 year CAN lubricate, can get pregnant. But it doesn't mean it's a great idea, and waiting a few years would probably be better for her, her baby, and the father as well.
If she's reaching puberty at 12, then 15 would be a few seasons after she's come into heat. That's also around the time girls start getting impatient to get banged. By 18, if they haven't already had sex, they're at a point of wanting to just give their virgin pussies to the first scumbag who comes along, just so they can feel grown-up.

A few heavily-sheltered girls from conservative families remain virgins into their 20s, but they're usually not very happy about it.
Depends on the girl, too. I remember a particularly "developed" 15 yr old when i was 17...girl had ginormous breasts! And a juicy pussy, which I enjoyed fingering. Never closed, though. Just groped those FF breasts and fingered that juicy goodness. Probably for the best, at that age, I would've blown inside her in 3 seconds and had some kid calling me "daddy" a little while later!

sheriffbart

Tue May 28, 2019 6:38 am

We can all identify jail bait. The question is whether we've allowed ourselves to be shamed into self-censoring our desires. Personally, 19 is my favorite age. I can appreciate hot 15 year olds. I just prefer a woman. And by 19, you've got all the advantages of youth with the finishing touches of development.

PillBoxer

Tue May 28, 2019 5:37 pm

I don't think you're going to attract RVFers with this kind of thread. If anyone came after my underaged daughter I'd put them down.

Leucosticte

Tue May 28, 2019 6:25 pm

PillBoxer wrote:
I don't think you're going to attract RVFers with this kind of thread.
Isn't that kind of like the argument that women use, though: "If you talk this way, you'll never get laid"? Except in this case, it's popularity, rather than vaginas, that we're being threatened with not being able to gain access to.

Most RVFers aren't edgy enough to hang out at a place like this, so they can go their own way, and find refuge from socially unacceptable RealTalk someplace else.
PillBoxer wrote:
If anyone came after my underaged daughter I'd put them down.
So go live with your daughter out in the country, with a quarter-mile-long potholed gravel road between you and the nearest secondary road, and home-school her, and take her to a fundamentalist church every Sunday, and while you're at work leave her under the supervision of her mother and older brothers, and don't buy her a car or give her any access to the Internet. That's what men who are serious about preserving their daughter's virginity do. (Although even then, what often happens is that their older brother will molest them.)

Bottom line is, unless you marry girls off early, bad stuff will tend to happen, unless she's just asexual. Girls whose bodies are telling them, "You're a woman now" resent not being allowed to do womanly stuff like get married and have kids. Even Bristol Palin, who led a "vow not now" campaign, ended up opening her legs to Chads (or scumbags, as the case may have been) and getting pregnant by them. It's just the biological imperative saying, "Go ahead and replicate your genes before your eggs expire."

icycalm
Site Admin

Tue May 28, 2019 7:33 pm

PillBoxer is right that this thread would rile up many RVFers. But what riled me up on RVF was the ban on a thread like this, and many other masculine subjects such as P4P etc. Roosh made a forum in which he banned some subjects according to his beliefs. I made a forum in which I allow those subjects according to my beliefs. So far so manly.

Why don’t the other RVFers make a forum which THEY organize according to THEIR beliefs? You say that they’ll have a problem with mine, and they obviously have a problem with Roosh’s now, so why don’t they do the manly thing and do something about it?

And my assertion is because the people you’re talking about aren’t men.

Or prove me wrong and start a forum, bitches.

I won’t be joining because I want the freedom to discuss adult subjects like an adult, but I’ll wish you all the best in your cozy non-threatening PG 13 wonderland.

Leucosticte

Tue May 28, 2019 7:53 pm

One of the ironies of RVF is that the more time you spend behind a keyboard postmaxxing, the higher up the ladder of "True Player," "International Playboy," etc. you ascend. Running a forum just takes that devotion to the next level, unless you get paid for it. But there's nothing effeminate about such pursuits; it's just putting mission first, which is masculine. Your mission, whether it's typing out datasheets to help out your bros, or serving as "a connector of men" (which is what Roosh considered himself) should be paramount, while girls are secondary.

These guys would probably say, "We're too busy stacking paper and banging hot bitches to start a forum." Okay, but that means they have to submit to whoever does decide to run a forum, which puts them in a subservient position, where they have to cater to his wishes if they don't want to be banned. Apparently their donations to Roosh weren't enough to exercise decisive influence over what he would do, so either they're not really that prosperous, or they were too cheap or disorganized to help him out much.

Surely if Roosh had a six-figure income from donations and advertisements, he could've gotten a nice eastern European teenage tradwife through his capacity for betabuxxing. And for that, he probably would've been willing to do these guys' bidding rather than going in the direction he's going now. It's usually when men say, "My way isn't working; my life is all fucked up, so apparently my worldly wisdom is insufficient" that they have a spiritual crisis and turn to religion.

But Roosh is at a point where he doesn't have much to lose, and his behavior reflects that.

Mainländer

Tue May 28, 2019 10:11 pm

This thread made me join the forum. Hi, everyone.

Research consistently shows penile responses in most men to underage but sexually developed women. People just avoid this topic because of legal fears, and Roosh is included in this category for sure.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed May 29, 2019 3:40 am

Hey dude, welcome here.

I am trying to find Jim’s posts where he explains that the people that call him a pedo because he likes teenagers are gay. I’ll keep looking.

Covfefe

Wed May 29, 2019 4:24 am

la noblesse wrote:
In Germany, among other countries, a 14-year-old girl is not underage. And I think almost nowhere in Europe is a 16-year-old underage. So I never understood RVF's obsession with forbidding talk about, say, 17-year-old girls.
This needs to be emphasized since RVF and STW are trash talking this site due to this. Nowhere is anyone suggesting breaking the law. And if anyone starts actually bragging about illegal activity here, it should be reported.

An older man with a younger woman (assuming everything is consentual) may be a bad look to mainstream society...but so is flying to 3rd world countries to bag dirt-poor Filipina and Thai girls...which the other 2 forums freely promote. I’m not judging just pointing out the hypocrisy.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed May 29, 2019 4:27 am

I am planning an article on why white men procreating with Thais and Filipinas is dysgenic. And yes, it’s racist.

Leucosticte

Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 am

They're now saying that the stuff that's said on this site proves your ban was appropriate, which shows that I was correct that your ban was a way of distancing themselves from this site, rather than because of any rule you violated on their site.

Kind of ironic, given that the reason they left RVF was that Roosh said, "I don't you talking about fornication, because that's immoral." So now that they're in charge of a site, they say, "Oh, you can't talk about jailbait girls and p4p, because that's immoral."

Well, do they care about morality or not?

These guys are all about "enjoying the decline," right? Isn't fornication with jailbait girls and prostitutes part of the decline? So logically, they should support it.

But maybe they'll say, "Oh, we've made up our own morality that says that fornicating with adult non-prostitutes is okay, but fornicating with minors or prostitutes is immoral." Well, then we get to make up our own morality too, since apparently everyone has the right to come up with whatever moral principles they want.

mkdir

Wed May 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Leucosticte wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 am
Well, then we get to make up our own morality too, since apparently everyone has the right to come up with whatever moral principles they want.
The transvaluation of values is for those strong and smart enough to live new values or even to impose them. Let the contest begin. One side has popular morality and the law of its side. The other has men's very nature and procreative advantage (and probably eugenics as well).

PillBoxer

Thu May 30, 2019 2:21 am

I suppose my concern was that I don't want the launch of this forum to be scuttled by people thinking it's some sort of pedo-pervert promotional site. Studies aside, which I'm sure are true, I don't want to be encouraging lawbreaking in whatever jurisdiction the age might be. It's a perception thing.

Leucosticte

Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 am

PillBoxer wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:21 am
I suppose my concern was that I don't want the launch of this forum to be scuttled by people thinking it's some sort of pedo-pervert promotional site. Studies aside, which I'm sure are true, I don't want to be encouraging lawbreaking in whatever jurisdiction the age might be. It's a perception thing.
Well, if we want to cuck out on that topic, la noblesse can get rid of this thread and revise his book to not mention 15-year-old girls, and we'll just pretend like this was never brought up. But then we're no longer being "unapologetically masculine" and defending our male privilege to the fullest.

PillBoxer

Thu May 30, 2019 2:44 am

I suppose I could just take my own personal discomfort with the topic and talk in other threads.

Leucosticte

Thu May 30, 2019 3:25 am

PillBoxer wrote:
I suppose I could just take my own personal discomfort with the topic and talk in other threads.
The thing is, this site leans more NRx, while sites like RVF lean more populist. I mean, yeah, they talk about cryptocurrency and coding and high-tech stuff like that sometimes, but culturally you wouldn't expect a visionary like, say, Peter Thiel to feel at home there. RVFers are more likely to talk about the lessons and traditions of history than about futuristic stuff, as we would.

Once you start talking about how humans are going to evolve or be engineered in the future according to some grand plan, you can pretty much come up with whatever morality you want, because our morals are a set of guidelines for how to survive and reproduce and have a functioning society in this world given our current nature. If our nature, or the structure of our society, radically change, then maybe our morals could too.

Heck, the feminists said that's why patriarchy is obsolete -- because we work in offices now rather than in the fields, women can earn a living just as well as men can, and so they should be treated as equals. Okay, that sounded good but didn't work in practice. We couldn't have known it wasn't worth the experiment, though, or that it would be this hard to bring the experiment to a close.

Another thing about NRx is that neoreactionaries have never cared about appealing to the masses. They've always been elitist. So if, say, 99% of the public doesn't like talk about jailbaits, NRxers don't really care; they're after that 1% that to them constitutes the elite. Same way with racism (or as NRxers would say, "human biodiversity") and other third-rail topics.

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu May 30, 2019 3:54 am

PillBoxer wrote:
I don't know why you would expect to NOT feel "discomfort" about threads in a forum. It doesn't make any sense to me. There are TONS of threads on RVF that I don't like. Tons of people, of opinions, of subjects, etc. I think you said you're older, but you sound like the modern kids looking for safe spaces. I don't even know why you clicked on this thread in the first place, let alone why you follow it so closely? It sounds very weird to me.

Do you even realize that a mere few decades ago people would MARRY 13-year-olds?

I think that instead of trawling threads whose subject matters you don't care for, you should be reading some history instead. We shouldn't have to explain this elementary stuff.

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu May 30, 2019 3:57 am

To put it in simpler terms: There is no way anyone will prevent me from discussing in this forum stuff that is legal, and quite possibly--if it takes my fancy--perhaps illegal stuff too. I would rather nuke the forum than administer a forum in which I have to censor myself for the benefit of strangers with weird hang-ups. So you guys as well might save yourself the effort and not bother trying.

I might make an exception for money tho. If someone is willing to pay me $$$$, perhaps we can come to some arrangement.

Return to “Game”