The_Rope

Black Lives Matter Riots

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:53 pm

What do we make of the race riots happening across the US?

Thelastcircle

Re: Black Lives Matter Riots

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:11 am

It's going to disappear and fizzle out like a cold front in July.

These protesters lack the organization and foresight to implement their objectives in the long run-- they lack endgame strategy. And those that somehow have managed to put up a fight and take dominion (like in Seattle, WA where protesters have barricaded themselves and taken quasi-control of city blocks), didn't receive a true resistance because the city officials have allowed it, and to some extent, encouraged it with open arms. And what have these people done with this so autonomous zone? They have made it into a homeless/hipster concentration camp. If these people truly believed in their own ideas, a true revolution would ensue. But even a revolution needs a leader, and they have none.

The irony of these protesters is they are demanding the downsizing and defunding of the police force, all meanwhile looting, robbing, and setting local businesses on fire. Not going to happen.

The_Rope

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Actually, sir, they do have a leader. At least in the autonomous zone, Soundcloud rapper and Airbnb super host Raz Simone is running the show. 'Warlord Raz' or 'Osama Bin Raza,' is the leader of CHAZ, which will, I agree, end quickly, at least once it's decided enough is enough.

Admittedly, when I started this thread, I was hoping to provoke the beast, and just get icy to call everyone subhuman and retarded. Because that is what these riots are: retarded. There really isn't much more to say... Hillbilly cop accidentally kills black thief criminal high on drugs; black people (and white people) riot destroying businesses of all races because of 'racism' but really just to get some new Nikes or something, police chief lies face down on street pavement to show solidarity with black people and then their entire police force resigns (lol)... everyone on Facebook and at the office has an opinion... usually I smile nod and agree so I can get back to reading Orgy of the Will.

icycalm
Site Admin

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:31 pm

The_Rope wrote:
Admittedly, when I started this thread, I was hoping to provoke the beast, and just get icy to call everyone subhuman and retarded.

I don't have time for your shit. I am super-busy all the time, but particularly right now. Either you drop the shit starting from your very next post, or you're banned. Any attempt to engage me on this and you're also banned. Just stop posting bullshit, I don't have the time for it. If you don't understand what I am saying, you are a bad match for this forum, ergo leave or get banned.

Thelastcircle

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:12 pm

The_Rope wrote:
Actually, sir, they do have a leader. At least in the autonomous zone, Soundcloud rapper and Airbnb super host Raz Simone is running the show. 'Warlord Raz' or 'Osama Bin Raza,' is the leader of CHAZ, which will, I agree, end quickly, at least once it's decided enough is enough.

Leaders have plans. Those people are uneducated thugs without any understanding of economics and politics. They wouldn't be able to run a hot dog stand without filling for bankruptcy.

diamonddigger870

Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:08 pm

The St. Louis couple who became a viral sensation defending their homes from BLM "peaceful protesters" have gotten their weapons seized: https://twitter.com/ShannonBream/status ... 9970058240

Considering that the couple is older, white, and wealthy (some nice pictures of the inside of their home surfaced on Twitter recently: https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1 ... 3894355968) it's unfortunately not a surprise that they have been targeted this way by their local government considering our current political climate.

Onizuka

Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:38 am

Jen Reid: Statue of Black Lives Matter protester appears on Colston plinth
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-53414463
A figure of a Black Lives Matter protester has appeared on the plinth previously occupied by the statue of slave trader Edward Colston.

A sculpture of protester Jen Reid was erected early on Wednesday in Bristol city centre where the Colston statue was pulled down last month.

Ms Reid had been photographed standing on the empty plinth after the Colston statue was toppled during the march.

Mayor Marvin Rees said the statue did not have permission to be installed.

In a tweet he said: "Anything put on the plinth outside of the process we've put in place will have to be removed."

Artist Marc Quinn said the black resin statue, called A Surge of Power, was meant to be a temporary installation to continue the conversation about racism.

He said he was inspired to create it after seeing an image of Ms Reid standing on the plinth with her fist raised during the Black Lives Matter protest on 7 June.

Mr Quinn then contacted Ms Reid through social media and they worked together on the statue, which was erected shortly before 04:30 BST.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just made this permanent to avoid BLM backlash.

Return to “Everything Else”