Occum

Why is society perfectly fine with men getting absolutely raped in divorce settlements?

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:27 am

Open, open-minded and uncensored discussion invited!

Thelastcircle

Re: Why is society perfectly fine with men getting absolutely raped in divorce settlements?

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:41 pm

It all comes down to lawyers and an unspoken social contract to keep men and women dependent on each other.

Lawyers advertise to women that they can attain a large sum of money if a divorce takes place. An astute woman wouldn't dismiss the opportunity of obtaining free money, and once a divorce is presented, they rush with their high heels to the nearest law firm. Divorce attorneys are heavily dependent on the revenue of those divorces, so they keep raising the bar on how much they can allocate. Women, on the other hand, see lawyers as a lifeline if their marriage collapses. This create a vicious cycle.

Now, why would society implement laws that allows lawyers to keep extorting money from men after a divorce?

Society wants men to be subdued by marriage. Marriage tends to produce a family, which signifies labor, which keeps the means of production and wealth in constant circulation. Now, when a man gets a divorce, society tells him, "Sorry, Sir, you are not getting out of this machine so easily. You must keep producing; this time twice as much! Pay up."

Obviously, there is the prenuptial agreement option. This is usually agreed upon by both parties if they both make similar incomes, and it's extremely rare. However, if a man present this to a woman that has a lesser social status than his, she could take this as an affront to her future well-being. She will be reluctant to agree since this would create a form of distrust, and since one of the main reasons women seek marriage is to obtain stability and comfort, the idea of the prenuptial agreement reverses that. A lot of men feel that if they raise the possibility of presenting the prenuptial agreement option, it will create a for mistrust between them, so they foolishly succumb to the system.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Why is society perfectly fine with men getting absolutely raped in divorce settlements?

Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:00 pm

All analysis that presents "society" as a conscious being that has designed all this in advance is false, and childish.

"Society" hasn't engineered anything. Nor have "the elites" for that matter. The entire alt-retard analysis is false. They themselves are 100% responsible for all the ills that befell them.

All that happened was that, as civilization advanced, men became increasingly feminized for the simple reason that that's a side effect of civilization (and to understand this the only way is to read my philosophy site). And, of course, the more men become feminized the more the laws are skewed in favor of women. It was people like Roosh and his readers who, generation after generation, gave more and more privileges to women, for the same reason that people now attack me for being pro-rape. Our ancestors were ALL pro-rape: cavemen loved rape, but try to say this today and even the alt-retards will be against you. I basically stand entirely alone in championing values that to our ancestors were as vital and common-sensical as the air they breathed.

In sum, "society" and "the elites" are entirely unconscious of the effects of their actions. They don't even really exist. What we call "society" and "the elites" is merely a resultant of the sum of countless tiny forces, as in physics. You have to understand these tiny forces in order to be able to calculate their sum, and understand it. In the case of divorce, it's not that "society is fine with men getting divorce-raped", it's MEN THEMSELVES who are okay with it, because they are the ones who allowed it to happen, and even drafted the laws for it and voted for them! And why are men doing all this to themselves? Because they are fucking faggots and thus feckless and brainless! So they deserve every last thing that's happening to them. Every time I hear that another soyboy cuck got divorce-raped and almost committed suicide, I get a shot of pleasure. May this keep happening to them until they wake up one day and decide to start acting like men—which at this level of societal decay will entail no less than planet-wide genocide and ethnic cleansing to undo centuries, and even millennia, of feminization. Hence the killer drone armies I advocate for in my philosophy.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:21 pm

This is what I mean:
Thelastcircle wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:41 pm
It all comes down to lawyers and an unspoken social contract to keep men and women dependent on each other.

Your "unspoken social contract" would require a council of genius-masterminds to function, which doesn't exist. I WISH it existed! The reality is MUCH harsher than that, i.e. the reality that all the mindless little lemmings created all the problems they bewail precisely because they are mindless. If there was a council of masterminds, we could very easily counter it by finding it and either convincing these people or killing them. But if the reality is that BILLIONS of mindless little feminized lemmings created this situation and perpetuate it, then of course genocide is the only solution, which is much harder to accomplish.

There is no "unspoken social contract". Nietzsche was already making fun of Rousseau a hundred years ago for his idea of a "social contract", spoken or unspoken. There are LAWS WRITTEN IN BOOKS VOTED BY BILLIONS OF FAGGOTS, and that's the real problem here. And it is terrible, and will thus require a terrible solution.

Thelastcircle

Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:01 am

Fair enough. I guess I was making the whole issue more complex than what it really is.

On a side note: I read a NY times article years back depicting the rise of prenuptial agreements within millennials, so it's likely that this won't be an issue in the years to come. Additionally, the numbers of marriages are on a steady decline, so if you compound both factors, divorce settlements eventually would be a thing of the past.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:10 am

You were making things simpler, not more complex. My analysis is orders of magnitude more complex than yours. It's much easier to visualize that everything is the result of a creature called "society" or a few thousand creatures called "the elites" than to visualize everything as the consequence of the actions of billions of lifeforms that have been feminized through thousands of years of civilization. The whole point of conspiracy theories is to reduce all causes to one or two so that people with low IQ and low education can understand them.

Thelastcircle

Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:30 am

I can see your explanation is more complex because it has more variables taking parts (specially the inclusion of time as a major component), but it's simultaneously cleaner. It was a poor choice of words in my part by using the word "complex".

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:42 am

It's cleaner because I have condensed all the complex parts into a couple of lines and gave you references for them (my philosophy book, Nietzsche). If this discussion was happening on RVF, they would have challenged my assumptions—e.g. that civilization feminizes—and then I would have had to post reams of text to explain that, and bring in even more references, and in the end they would have banned me. In fact that's exactly what happened every time I tried to post on RVF, or Swoop, or Heartiste's and Krauser's blogs, or anywhere really. The only reason this is going smoothly and it seems as if I am saying simple things is because I am extremely good at condensing things and you're not challenging my assumptions :)

Thelastcircle

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:33 am

I'm not challenging your assumptions because it's clear you have spent a considerable amount of time thinking about this subject. It would be foolish of me to enter an intellectual battle with someone when I lack the preparedness. I do see a lot of similarities of Nietzsche's philosophy in your writing, and although I've read few of Nietzsche' books (Thus Spoke Zarathustra and The Gay Science) , I can detect where you get your ideas. The whole issue of the inversion of slave morality and the spiteful resentment by the less fortunate seems to the prevalent motif in Nietzsche's philosophy. However, your philosophy takes a wider range by including civilization as a whole.

I have been reading some of your work, so I'm quoting you here:
icycalm wrote:Civilization is the cultural form of evolution, with the same goal as the biological kind: domination of the environment; power in a single word. Civilization accomplishes this in the same way as species do in the wild, by increasing the complexity of the organism, which in this case is not comprised of internal organs but of people, what is known as "human resources". Shorn of their independence as distinct and sovereign lifeforms, these civilized people (from Latin civilis meaning "civil", related to civis meaning "citizen" and civitas meaning "city", i.e. city-dwellers) leave behind the ways of the wild and of their animal and prehistoric tribal ancestors and begin to form groupings of increasing scale and complexity, with each member co-operating with the rest by specializing in an ever-increasing number of tasks of ever-narrowing scope, thereby achieving efficiencies and synergies that boost the group's power to such high levels that, to the uncivilized, their accomplishments seem nothing short of miraculous, which in a sense they are, as they bring forth artifacts and open up mindscapes that would most definitely have been impossible without this scheme of elaborate co-operation (a phenomenon which scientists call "emergence"). Very soon the civilized tower above the uncivilized to such an extent that they appear as gods to them worthy of worship, and in a real sense they are, since the gods of the uncivilized often appear, even in the latter's religious fantasies, as weaker and less capable than the civilized.

But there is a price to be paid for all this newfound power of the group, and this price is the increasing weakening of the individuals that comprise it, as the history of civilization is simultaneously a history of increasing feminization, and no metaphor is more helpful to understanding this than that of the tool and workshop. As every mechanic knows, the more specialized the tool, the more useful it is for the main task for which it was designed, but the more useless for every other task. A hammer or a knife are simple, primitive tools that can therefore be used for a multitude of basic tasks, and if need be they make for fairly decent weapons too; but by the time you get to the kind of space-qualified, low-torque screwdrivers astronauts use in space station repairs or micro ligature devices neurosurgeons use to "accommodate and manipulate ligatures with maximum efficiency" you're talking about a tool built for a single task that is absolutely fucking useless for any other conceivable task, and so fragile it will break if you look at it the wrong way in the bargain. The same exact fate awaits the hypercivilized and therefore hyperspecialized man, and is indeed already evident all around us, and has been evident to some degree or other for over 6,000 years. Our goal now is to understand the cultural, social and biological processes of how this happens; of how the strong and fearless barbarian who dominated all prehistoric cultures comes at last to be transformed to what in philosophical terminology is known as the subhuman of modern culture, a creature so weak, stupid and pathetic that even women can dominate it and become masters of it; even, in some cases, animals. Once we have understood the genealogy of this clearly no longer human creature, we will by the same token have understood what we must do to prevent it from destroying civilization (and there's still plenty of time for that, don't worry); what should have been done in earlier times but wasn't done due to lacking philosophy; due to lacking that is to say an understanding of precisely what civilization is and how it functions.

So the solution to halt the weakening and decadence of civilization is to prevent it from becoming too civilized? Now, how would you accomplish that? It seems to me that you would have to destroy it, or am I missing something?

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:23 am

I am not asking you why you are not challenging me. I am explaining that the reason I can make everything seem so simple is because you're not demanding detailed explanations. I know "not challenging me" sounds like a weakling's move to PUAs and alt-retards, but with me it is a compliment. And it's not due to "lack of preparation" that you're not challenging me, that's an issue of secondary importance. Do you go around life challenging everyone around you on everything on which you've been prepared? Even on stuff you have no issue with? Challenging people for the sake of challenging them? As if every interaction is a fighting videogame? Wouldn't that be a bit retarded?
Thelastcircle wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:33 am
So the solution to halt the weakening and decadence of civilization is to prevent it from becoming too civilized? Now, how would you accomplish that? It seems to me that you would have to destroy it, or am I missing something?

To prevent whom? Who is "it"? You want "to prevent civilization from becoming too civilized"? But civilization is not a person. A civilization is comprised of millions. You are again simplifying everything to an absurd degree. We have millions of people who are becoming increasingly weak due to specialization=civilization. That's why Zarathustra says that "you will become smaller and smaller". That's simply the effect of civilization=specialization. And the solution is obviously a class of people that refuses to specialize, and instead of training in one thing, they train in everything so they can understand everything and assume command.

There's more to it. It's the most complicated process in the universe, and that's why it hasn't been explained yet. I am in the process of explaining it, and the aphorism you quoted is the first part. The subsequent parts will go on my site when I have them ready. If you want to be prepared to understand them, I would recommend all the books in my reading list, for starters.

Thelastcircle

Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:23 am

I take that as a compliment highly. I don't ask for detailed explanations because I can infer and deduce things between the lines. You're good at condensing things, creating enough condensing fat to brew enough thought. That is good enough for me.

For you the outcome is to create a class of people that refuses to specialize. Specialization is a hindrance to intelligence because it narrows your intellect to at least one thing. For those people to be able to combat the massive indoctrination of the system there must be war--intellectual and/or physical.

I think, for some reason, you don't like absolutes, so your philosophy is about constant change. Which I think, if I'm correct, is what you are referring to the complicated process of the universe.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:33 am

We're way off topic so I'd rather we end this here, but I will answer your last post.
Thelastcircle wrote:
For those people to be able to combat the massive indoctrination of the system there must be war--intellectual and/or physical.

You don't want to "combat the system". That's rebel talk. We're talking commanding. We are talking BEING the system.
Thelastcircle wrote:
I think, for some reason, you don't like absolutes, so your philosophy is about constant change. Which I think, if I'm correct, is what you are referring to the complicated process of the universe.

What I am referring to in regards to complexity has nothing to do with what you are saying. I am merely saying that civilization is the most complex process in the known universe for the simple reason that the human brain is the most complex structure in the known universe. And since civilization is comprised of, and created by, millions of brains, it's obviously the most complex process in the known universe. It's math.

Now back to divorce settlements.

Onizuka

Sun May 09, 2021 1:58 pm

China court orders man to pay wife for housework in landmark case
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-56178510
A Beijing divorce court has ordered a man to compensate his wife for the housework she did during their marriage, in a landmark ruling.

The woman will receive 50,000 yuan ($7,700; £5,460) for five years of unpaid labour.

The case has generated a huge debate online over the value of domestic work, with some saying the compensation amount was too little.

The ruling comes after China's introduction of a new civil code.
According to court records, the man identified by his surname Chen had filed for divorce last year from his wife, surnamed Wang, after getting married in 2015.

She was reluctant to divorce at first, but later requested financial compensation, arguing that Chen had not shouldered any housework or childcare responsibilities for their son.

Beijing's Fangshan District Court ruled in her favour, ordering him to pay her monthly alimony of 2,000 yuan, as well as the one-off payment of 50,000 yuan for the housework she has done.

The presiding judge told reporters on Monday that the division of a couple's joint property after marriage usually entails splitting tangible property. "But housework constitutes intangible property value," said the judge.

The ruling was made according to the new civil code in the country, which came into effect this year. Under the new law, a spouse is entitled to seek compensation in a divorce if he or she bears more responsibility in child raising, caring for elderly relatives, and assisting partners in their work.

Previously, divorcing spouses could only request such compensation if a prenuptial agreement had been signed - an uncommon practice in China.

On social media, the case sparked heated debate, with a related hashtag on microblogging platform Weibo viewed more than 570 million times.

Some social media users pointed out that 50,000 yuan for five years' of work was too little. "I'm a bit speechless, the work of a full-time housewife is being underestimated. In Beijing, hiring a nanny for a year costs more than 50,000 yuan," said one commenter.

Others pointed out that men should assume more household duties in the first place.

Some also called on women to continue pursuing their careers after marriage. "Ladies, remember to always be independent. Don't give up work after marriage, give yourself your own way out," wrote one social media user.

Return to “Everything Else”