icycalm
Site Admin

Recreating RVF

Fri May 31, 2019 3:44 am

A mere few days ago RVF was my favorite site after my sites and now I struggle to browse it for ten minutes without coming across bible quotes and sheer idiocy. And it’s only gonna get worse! RIP RVF!

Swoop is clearly a PUA travel forum that will remain a PUA travel forum because its owners have no interest in anything else. I did browse the RVF travel forum, and used the info there, but it was only a small part of why I went there. If that was all there had been in RVF I’d barely visit it (when I was planning on traveling) and it would certainly not be my third favorite site in the world.

Which brings us to Male Privilege. Now that nuRVF prohibits “sin” and Swoop prohibits intellect, the only related place that allows everything old RVF allowed is this. However... it also allows a lot of things that old RVF did not allow... And that’s not going to change because I am a man and not an effeminate PUA who’s scared to death of discussing stuff that men had been discussing for millennia before their T levels dropped so low that they had to stop touching themselves or looking at naughty pictures to be able to get it up at all.

So there’s no hope for recreating the RVF community, unless someone starts a fourth forum with the exact same RVF rules. If someone does that I won’t be joining because I won’t have the time now that I have this place to run, but you are welcome to advertise your efforts here, and I’ll wish you good luck.

And let me clarify once again what I’ve already explained in another thread: this forum was meant from the beginning to serve as the official forum to my book Endgame (see sig), to be launched when the book would be published a few months from now. But when I saw RVF implode I rushed the forum and the first chapters of the book out as a service to the RVF community, since no one was doing anything about it, to give them a place to talk about stuff freely. And there was obviously a need for this as the 4-page “Roosh breakdown” thread shows: people need to discuss the subject in peace, away from Roosh’s banhammer that stifles discussion and forces people to mince their words or outright swallow them. Swoop meanwhile is too faggy (not to mention too stupid) to hold a proper discussion on anything, and the blogs that reported on the RVF implosion know nothing about the subject and only care for clickbaity sensational blurbs anyway. And the result is that the only place on the internet that has discussed this subject properly is this place...

And that’s how I view the situation. I mourn for RVF, I don’t care for Swoop, and I am going back to work on my own book and forum.

This thread can be used to discuss RVF, and/or any attempts to recreate it, as a distinct subject from the Roosh meltdown, which already has its own thread.

88888u

Re: Recreating RVF

Fri May 31, 2019 4:05 am

Admin, please just make sure you finish your book. The first bit is phenomenal. I am just in fear that it will possibly never be finished and remain incomplete for years, like the exterminating angel and the anti-christ; your analysis' on Baudrillard and Nietzsche, which were also phenomenal, or at least the parts of it I found in the archive of insomnia.

Return to “Everything Else”