Occum
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:17 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 pm

In the current state of the world, sticking the suffix -ist , as well as -phobe or -phobic behind nearly any word is virtually guaranteed to switch peoples brains and critical thinking OFF. At least in those who had either in the first place..."-phile" probably works too.

Imagine going somewhere and standing up and saying. "I have a confession to make! I am a gynophile and I'm proud of it!" How many people would give dirty looks without even knowing what the fuck I just said.

Pop quiz!

What's a gynophile, class?

WomenAreStupidSite
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:39 pm

The fact is that the idea of men having the right to not get assfucked in divorce and have their house and kids and money stolen from them in divorce by their ex-wife was gaining massive traction between the years of 2010 to 2014.

That's at least one good thing about the alt-right. Even tho the main focus became on nationalism, there is still a very strong current of anti-feminism flowing in the alt-right.

Also, I used to follow a bunch of zoomers (GenZ) on instagram and like 90% of them are very anti-feminist, as well as anti-multiculturalism too. So the end of anti-male system is coming. GenZ is based and redpilled and aren't just going to roll over and let themselves get assfucked the way the pathetic boomers did.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

User avatar
ataraxia
Moderator
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:28 pm

WomenAreStupidSite wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:39 pm
Also, I used to follow a bunch of zoomers (GenZ) on instagram and like 90% of them are very anti-feminist, as well as anti-multiculturalism too.
You could tell this just by following them on Instagram? What kind of stuff were they posting?

WomenAreStupidSite
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:46 pm

ataraxia wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:28 pm
WomenAreStupidSite wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:39 pm
Also, I used to follow a bunch of zoomers (GenZ) on instagram and like 90% of them are very anti-feminist, as well as anti-multiculturalism too.
You could tell this just by following them on Instagram? What kind of stuff were they posting?
yea, because the zoomers all had the same edgy kind of humor. Holocaust memes, Hitler memes, other memes I won't even name here. Also many of their accounts had their personal pics and they were all like between the ages of 12 to 18.

The future is bright, and god bless the zoomers
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Meanwhile, Roosh's mental meltdown continues:

Casual Sex Creates Guilt
https://www.rooshv.com/casual-sex-creates-guilt

He's inventing guilts that no one else except him is feeling. Read the whole thing. Not just casual sex, but interracial sex too, and a bunch of other things are supposed to give us "guilt" even if we deny it. Born again meltdown Roosh knows better than us what we are feeling.

He's nothing but a low-IQ middle eastern moron now. Only difference is instead of the Koran, he thumps the Bible, because he grew up in the West.

The forum meanwhile is limping along due to sheer inertia. Gets only a fraction of the traffic and volume of posts it used to get, and only a fraction of the insight. If people were aware of a viable alternative, I bet they would desert RVF en masse leaving behind only Roosh and a bunch of nutjobs to harp on about imaginary guilts all day long.

Well there is a viable alternative, but no one knows it yet because Roosh is careful to scrub every trace of it from his forum. But the news will go around eventually. It just might take a few years for this to happen. It's okay, I am patient, and this place isn't going anywhere.

WomenAreStupidSite
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:48 pm

icycalm wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm
Meanwhile, Roosh's mental meltdown continues:

Casual Sex Creates Guilt
https://www.rooshv.com/casual-sex-creates-guilt

He's inventing guilts that no one else except him is feeling. Read the whole thing. Not just casual sex, but interracial sex too, and a bunch of other things are supposed to give us "guilt" even if we deny it. Born again meltdown Roosh knows better than us what we are feeling.

He's nothing but a low-IQ middle eastern moron now. Only difference is instead of the Koran, he thumps the Bible, because he grew up in the West.

The forum meanwhile is limping along due to sheer inertia. Gets only a fraction of the traffic and volume of posts it used to get, and only a fraction of the insight. If people were aware of a viable alternative, I bet they would desert RVF en masse leaving behind only Roosh and a bunch of nutjobs to harp on about imaginary guilts all day long.

Well there is a viable alternative, but no one knows it yet because Roosh is careful to scrub every trace of it from his forum. But the news will go around eventually. It just might take a few years for this to happen. It's okay, I am patient, and this place isn't going anywhere.
the whole idea of guilt is a joke. I mean, so what, sex is bad and you should feel guilty? Why not feel guilty about eating meat, which is the bodies of dead animals that were slaughtered? No one gets hurt during sex but meat-eating is a far bigger thing if one wants to talk about guilt but I never hear christians talk about becoming vegetarians.

The whole guilt bullshit is just religious programming.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

WomenAreStupidSite
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:55 pm

I'm not promoting vegetarianism, i am just pointing out the moral hypocrisy of christians. There are a lot of things far worse than sex they could get outraged about and yet they are silent. Also, what about christian's support for israel which murders tens of thousands of Palestinians? Killing Palestinians is perfectly morally fine according to christians.

Christianity is a fucking evil religion.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:56 am

Babylon Road #8 - Badlands, Deadwood, Denver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBwGcIIukoc

Watch at 4:10 lol.

And he has a microbiology degree.

Completely and utterly retarded.

No wonder he turned Christian.

Imagine the stupidities he'd be spouting if he HADN'T gotten that degree.

He didn't understand a word of it lol.

That people are taking this wretched little Middle Easterner seriously as an example of masculinity, as "neo-masculine" lol (i.e. neo-fagot), is beyond funny. It should be considered a crime against humanity from where I am standing. I know WOMEN who are smarter and better educated than that. I know TEENAGE GIRLS even.

Get the fuck outta here talking to me about masculinity, you weakass brainless fagot.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:50 am

Some thoughts I just posted on Discord:
I wrote:https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-7418 ... pid2025644
So Roosh's parents are Muslim
It's so weird to choose a different religion from your parents
Generally, those who reject their parents' religion become atheists
I think it's part of Roosh's confused and conflicted identity
On the one hand, he is ethnically from the Middle East
But he looks white, and grew up immersed in white culture
Meanwhile, his forum is FULL of hatred for the Middle East
Countless threads and posts making fun of Middle Easterners
So it's weird that he allows it
Probably part of it is that, as a Persian, he feels superior to Arabs
But to whites, everyone in the ME is the same
And in practice, they ARE the same
Same look, same religion, same shithole conditions
Up to recently, I was on team Roosh because, despite being from the Middle East, he managed to get an advanced university degree in a STEM field, on top of becoming a cutting-edge theorist later
But when he threw everything under the bus by reverting to religion... I am tempted to say that it's the Middle Eastern genes in him that finally took over
They need a simple solution to everything
It's either the Jews, the Americans, or Satan, etc.
They make it even simpler by reducing it even further: America is the Great Satan, etc.
Whereas in fact the source of all their problems is their low IQ
It's not anyone else's fault that they suck at war, at research, at organization, etc.
Unless you say that God made them suck so much, in which case it is indeed his fault

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Did we land on the moon?
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74304.html
Roosh" wrote:I first had doubts about the moon landing around 2015, but didn't come to a definitive conclusion. As the years went on, I was sympathetic to moon deniers because it was clear that those in power are lying about everything. If you catch someone in one lie, such as your wife, it's natural to evaluate other things they've stated to you as fact. I started to believe that it was more likely we didn't land on the moon than not.

I'm ready now to come out as a moon landing denier. This video sealed the deal for me:

The Apollo Moon Landings Hoax and Space Fakery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAPpGXhRX0
Low IQ Middle Easterner confirmed. In a few years he'll be frothing at the mouth in some rural church exorcism while speaking in tongues.

doctormario
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:59 am

Roosh is censoring his forum even further: "New anti-blasphemy rule"

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74334.html

If you notice he talks about how he doesn't even want people to talk about dating and meeting girls. Since when? I thought the point of his switch was about fornication, not dating. What the heck is the point of his new "Relationships" board then. That place has gone to shit.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 am

Some thoughts I posted on my Discord:
CULT|icycalm
He destroyed his forum
It was going to shit anyway
It had a fraction of the new content it had before, and every thread was filled with morons praying to god etc.
Sometimes a thread would be taken over completely by people praying
Like you would have conversation for several pages, and suddenly an entire page would be about prayer or quoting the bible, and the other people would stop posting in disgust
This new rule will embolden the morons more and discourage even the most patient intelligent people

CULT|Beakman
"I guess Satan won't be joining the forum then." lmao

CULT|icycalm
The RVF people should have jumped ship back in June
Now it's a bit late
Back then, there was still enough critical mass to launch a new forum
Now half of them have drifted, all the while the two attempts at a new forum--mine and Swoop's--have lost all their momentum
So now the guys who are being hit with this insane rule like a sledgehammer have nowhere to go
They can still come to me, or go to Swoop, but they won't like the quiet. And these places are quiet precisely because these RVF people were not smart enough to see the writing on the wall back in June and they snubbed me and Swoop to stick with Roosh
On the one hand, I understand them sticking with their master
I mean, I would have done the same if I wasn't constantly getting banned over there lol
But on the other hand, the possibility of salvaging and recreating the old RVF community is gone now
And that community was a very precious thing
Whoever wants to do that has to start from scratch now
In any case, I am clearly not that person
The old RVF allowed a lot of dissenting opinions, many of which I have no patience with and I'd crush instantly in my space
Lots of those people are morons in some areas, but very smart in others, and me crushing them in the areas where they are dumb would mean they would not stick around to contribute in the areas they are smart, even if I allowed them to stay
Anyway, RVF was a great place and it's over now. It is a testament to how great it was that, even now, in its massively reduced state, it still attracts us daily
And I guess it's fascinating now to watch how low it can go
It seems that there is no limit to the amount of conspiracy theories Roosh is willing to accept
He still hasn't said the earth is flat, but when you deny the moon landings, this can't be far behind

User avatar
fiendish
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:20 am

icycalm wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 am
It seems that there is no limit to the amount of conspiracy theories Roosh is willing to accept
He still hasn't said the earth is flat, but when you deny the moon landings, this can't be far behind
It only took him a couple weeks.

The truth about the flat earth
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74384.html
Roosh wrote:As for flat vs round earth, I have reviewed flat earth arguments, and some are very convincing, but I have not made the leap. I will still consider further arguments from both sides.
The world is waiting with bated breath for what the bearded Iranian genius will decide.

doctormario
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:45 am

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74393.html

Lol, Roosh can't even avoid criticism on his own forum.

I guess he doesn't care, as long as he has money.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:56 am

I bet he just hasn't seen it yet. He'll lock it eventually either way.

In other Roosh-related news, to my great surprise, Swoop is becoming a decent forum. Here are two threads they have on Roosh that sprouted after the idiotic admin/mods locked the original one:

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1937
https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1886

Idiotic because it makes no sense to lock discussion on the one topic everyone wants to discuss. So they might as well have left the original thread open. And now instead of having one thread on Roosh, they have three. Typical forum admin incompetence. And of course they are too stupid to just merge all three threads now. They probably don't even realize the Merge command exists.

Return to “Everything Else”