icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Thu May 30, 2019 4:49 pm

I made several posts in the last few pages of the giant thread on RVF. Props if you can spot them. Shouldn't be hard tho as they are by far the smartest ones.

Axle

Thu May 30, 2019 4:59 pm

Funny, nobody has noticed me.

I wonder if Roosh has considered just how many folks still there are just playing him? Spout some gibberish about god and toss in a bible quote. Forum camouflage.
Stay away from the mushrooms.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 7:02 am

What would be hilarious would be all of us making new accounts and flooding the forum with bible quotes, even completely unrelated to the thread topics. Or just google the thread topic + bible and copy paste the first result. That would accelerate the decline massively.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 7:44 am

la noblesse wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:02 am
What would be hilarious would be all of us making new accounts and flooding the forum with bible quotes, even completely unrelated to the thread topics. Or just google the thread topic + bible and copy paste the first result. That would accelerate the decline massively.
I was doing that before it was cool. https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-61295.html

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 8:19 am

That’s the opposite of what I am saying. You are trying to push a point by arguing from scripture. And a point moreover that they hate. That’s why you were banned. I am saying to flood the forum with random scripture in random threads.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 8:22 am

Even stuff like the cold showers thread. Or the business threads. Just make the forum insufferable for everyone who’s not retarded.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 8:29 am

Even funnier would be making up the quotes. E.g. in the cold showers thread:

“And I say unto you, shower in the cold waters of the Lord’s love and ye shall be blessed with renewed vitality and youth for the rest of your years!”

Leviticus 23:5

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 8:33 am

In a crypto thread:

“Cryptic are the Lord’s wishes, and wholly unpredictable; but he who divines them correctly and invests himself in them will yet reap rich rewards as if a flood of valuable coins fell on him from the skies!”

John 2:25

Axle

Fri May 31, 2019 4:11 pm

New Rules thread has become hilarious.

Lots of "don't confuse me with facts" and "if I have to explain you could not understand" type stuff. Oh wait, that is Faith.

Funny how arrogant the chosen are yet they can't seem to answer honestly. Ask them a difficult question and watch them squirm, toss in some circular reasoning, insult the questioner and then try to get them excommunicated.

A simple honest answer and they could actually claim to have addressed the issue. Seems not to happen often. Insults, non-sequitur and appeals to questionable authority seems to be the preferred method.

Self deluded liars the lot of them.

Also the response to the Hitchens, Nietzsche and Dawkins quotes is funny as hell. Ignore the quote, attack the author of the quote as horrible instead. These are people who take quotes from the bible and seem to ignore the violent, psychotic actions of the bastard they are attributed to. Hypocrisy on an epic scale.

Funny as hell though. Keep up the 'good' work.

Edit: And Roosh shows up just now to smear the atheists. Because yeah, we all follow the WP lead Roosh. Get a grip.

Edit 2: And Disco is out.

The Father

Fri May 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Axle wrote:

OK this I can get behind. If you mean the music genre. Or is there a poster named Disco??
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

Axle

Fri May 31, 2019 7:16 pm

The Father wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:01 pm
Axle wrote:

OK this I can get behind. If you mean the music genre. Or is there a poster named Disco??
Disco said something true. Also baited to be banned unnecessarily, but still thin skinned on Roosh. Unless somehow his money is now clean even though it came from (by his own definition) promoting sinful behavior.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-7325 ... pid1986881

Disco_Volante - My bank account has a balance through honest labor. Yours has a balance through sin.

ataraxia

Fri May 31, 2019 7:18 pm

DV dropping truth bombs and taking one for the team.

If Roosh has any money left that he earned from sinning, he should give it away and become a real ascetic.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 pm

People on RVF have been saying that a forum that discusses LTR game and marriage extensively would be useful, and I concur. The problem is that RVF is on the process of being purged of everyone who’s not an idiot, so whatever advice the remaining retards can give on these subjects will be useless, if not downright dangerous.

Notice how the quality of the thread has nosedived in the last ten pages. For the first ten pages it was a very interesting read and I read all of it, while now I have to skim past 70% of each page to avoid the giant scripture-laden verbal diarrhea of the nutjobs.

This is how the entire forum will be like in a couple of months unless Roosh wakes up to what he’s done and reverses course. He’s not retarded like the true nutjobs, so this might happen when the day comes when he himself can’t find any value in the content of his own forum.

Bortimus

Fri May 31, 2019 9:33 pm

Interesting that Roosh would use the "Atheists are just mad at God" argument. Leaving aside for a moment the idea that his conversion is just a scam to start up a business selling Christian vitamin supplements, if he's genuine then that implies that he must have never really been an atheist.

The actual attitude of an atheist is to consider the existence of God and then dismiss it as incongruous with observed reality. Why would one be angry to attempt to rebel against that which does not exist? Thus Roosh must have still believed in God on some level during his Bang phase of life in order to now think that the non-religious must all be mad at God. And in that Bang phase he did a lot of sinning.

Now if I were God, busily weighing each man's heart against a feather on their way to Helheim, which would piss me off more? The guy that didn't think I existed because I never made my existence known during his life, but still attempted to live his life ethically? Or the guy that rejected me to go do bad stuff until it wasn't fun anymore then came back to me so he could use me as a weapon?

I'm just sayin', if there is a God that judges people after death, most of the "nice Christians" I've known are likely to be in for a nasty surprise.

Occum

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Greetings Brothers.

Well first of all I'm glad at least one quick solution to the "Roosh Problem" has been found here.

How the hell are you going to maintain a community or following or customer base founded in Game, Red Pill MGTOW and so on without talking about, among other things "fornication"? Since lets's face it. fornication is part of the foundation of Game, Red Pill MGTOW and so on.

So I find myself wondering, is the problem a result of a breakdown in Roosh following his sister's untimely death mixed with the non stop attacks from the press and sfw and feminazis? And on top of that, the apparent banning of his books on some platforms?

On the other hand is this some attempt to play the media into giving him free press to promote his "tour"? Maybe it's virtue signaling.

No matter how you put it it's madness. Of course there's a lot of that going around. Despite how they spin it Target lost a lot of money by catering to trannies with their bathroom policy and Dicks Sporting Goods is feeling backlash from them banning certain types of rifles. Then we have Gillete insulting the very men who buy their products. OR used to buy their products in my case.

The thing is, the "big boys" have deeper pockets than Roosh. The price of fucking up is proportional to your financial ability to survive fucking up. Roosh is essentially destroying a brand it took him 15 years to build. Even if this is some ruse (which I doubt) to get free press, perhaps 90% if his customer base will never take him seriously again.

I took the name Occum based on Occam, whose famous "Razor" states that the simplest answer is usually the right one. The simplest answer in this case is a confluence of events broke Roosh. As a result he has fucked up and there is no coming back. Different opinions are welcome.

Occum

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:09 pm

Surely Roosh understands how the internet works, must he not?

The internet is forever!

Roosh: "I Have Unpublished 11 Of My Books"

"I have taken the following eleven books out of print.

Bang
Bang Poland
Bang Ukraine
Bang Iceland
Don’t Bang Denmark
Bang Lithuania
Bang Estonia
Don’t Bang Latvia
Roosh’s Argentina Compendium
Roosh’s Brazil Compendium
Bang Colombia
You can no longer buy them from my web store and new copies will soon be removed from third-party outlets."

So fucking what?

All this stuff is on the net and probably will be even moreso now. All Roosh has done is guarantee that he will making NOTHING from his work.

In fact the only thing I haven't seen available for free is "Poosy Paradise" and I'm pretty sure there's a link or torrent or otherwise free access to that too, I just don't know where a free source of "Poosy Paradise" is and that's likely only because I simply wasn't looking in the right places.

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 pm

I don't think "unpublish" is even a word.

Once something is published, it is published. You can't "unpublish" it.

All you can do is stop selling it, but obviously used copies will be circulating for years, and digital copies for even longer, as you pointed out.

Roosh and the retardosphere's writers in general are poor writers who need to spend more time reading real literature over each other's badly written ebooks.

WomenAreStupidSite

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:32 am

I wouldn't call turning to God a "mental breakdown" but Roosh has indeed dropped the ball and let down many men. I bet you within 1 or 2 years, he will openly be promoting feminism. He's already renounced his "sinful Bang books", LOL
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

Occum

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:09 am

The mental breakdown part comes from
1) Thinking he can successfully turn a PUA/REDPILL/MGTOW site in to some kind of of religious retreat
2)"Betraying" his many PUA/REDPILL/MGTOW Brothers and supporters.
3)Pissing on 15 or so years building a brand.
4)The aforementioned utterly pointless "unpublishing" (see higher up in the thread)
5) Not sure whether to add since this is unfortunately widespread in forums and other forms of social media these days:
the rampant ban hammering of anyone who disagrees with the Party Line..whatever that is, sometimes however slightly.

WomenAreStupidSite

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:52 am

Occum wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:09 am
The mental breakdown part comes from
1) Thinking he can successfully turn a PUA/REDPILL/MGTOW site in to some kind of of religious retreat
2)"Betraying" his many PUA/REDPILL/MGTOW Brothers and supporters.
3)Pissing on 15 or so years building a brand.
4)The aforementioned utterly pointless "unpublishing" (see higher up in the thread)
5) Not sure whether to add since this is unfortunately widespread in forums and other forms of social media these days:
the rampant ban hammering of anyone who disagrees with the Party Line..whatever that is, sometimes however slightly.
so what is Roosh going to promote now? Legal marriage? Everyone knows that the divorce system is biased against men. For him to suggest men should get legally married to women, at least in America, well that is a massive betrayal of his fellow man. Christianity is fucking retarded and Roosh has now become a boomer.

Occum

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Well since he's against "fornication" now , the only alternatives are legal marriage or celibacy. He sure as hell would be doomed pretty damn quick promoting voluntary celibacy so the only alternative remaining is legal marriage with all the points you made about that.

WomenAreStupidSite

Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:52 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:53 pm
I don’t even think he cares about sex at all anymore. He’s gone full retard: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73430.html
haha that is caved in head mong retardation. I'd love it if all the christians got raptured away. The rest of us could finally live in peace.

WomenAreStupidSite

Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Occum wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:47 pm
Well since he's against "fornication" now , the only alternatives are legal marriage or celibacy. He sure as hell would be doomed pretty damn quick promoting voluntary celibacy so the only alternative remaining is legal marriage with all the points you made about that.
Roosh was one of the main agents who subverted the extremely popular anti-feminism movement and turned it into a racist white supremacist movement around 2014. Not saying Roosh glows in the dark, but his agenda seems to be quite in line with real glow niBBas like Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin, and so on.

If you recall, between 2010 to 2014, the antifeminism movement fucking grew in snowball level proportions. If it had gotten any larger, it would have been a real threat to the anti-male legal system and anti-male divorce system. Subverting it into a racist movement, the "alt-right", was a pretty smart move by the glow boys.

Oh and remember how NO women wanted to be a part of the antifeminism movement? But once it became a racist movement, then tons of women joined. Women are such scum that they think the idea of men having human rights is bad, but racism and nazism is perfectly fine. Remember, most German women supported Hitler.

Return to “Everything Else”