Leucosticte

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Mon May 27, 2019 6:23 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:09 pm
I find hard to believe that the conversion is fake because he’s been displaying gradual signs of conversion for years now. If it had been a snap decision after the Heartiste deplatforming I would have been suspicious, but there’s no way he’s been planning this for years.

He’s just weak, naive and not terribly intelligent so he succumbed to the spaghetti monster just like many people of this kind do. I mean he’s been reading and even reviewing books for years and never came across Nietzsche. The entire “manosphere” is like that. None of the bloggers are even remotely well-read, and when they are also weak and pessimistic like Roosh, they’ve nowhere to turn to besides the spaghetti monster when life stomps them.
At the same time, he's been making humorous remarks in the thread which have confused people about the seriousness of what he's doing. He says he's serious, but then he gives a wink-wink, nudge-nudge, which to me is a way of telling his people that there's more to his motives than becoming a fundamentalist based on epistemology.

Leucosticte

Mon May 27, 2019 6:31 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:27 pm
Maybe he's still on shrooms.
When you're having trouble getting pussy, might as well turn to drugs, amirite?

Bortimus

Mon May 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Axle wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 2:28 pm
Once 'God said' becomes part of the discussion, rational discourse is impossible. There is no possible meeting of the minds when one person has decided 'God mit uns'. You are lesser and they are superior, 'Because God'. If you base your world view on the conflicting and illogical, un-provable cryptic nonsense attributed to some imagined deity, logic and reason are incompatible with your world view.
Funny thing how all these sinful hunams know the mind of God so well that they feel it's within their right to speak for him.

BelyyTigr

Mon May 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Update: Dooshey's been reading here. Since my posts, my 7 day banned has been upgraded to a ban thats forever and ever, amen.

Thats a shame, I was quite looking forward to listening to lectures from a shroomhead 40 yr old Mom's basement dwelling incel Islamist on naughty words, Christianity and why sex is evil. Shall I buy the VIP package for a dinner with him on his US tour? Only 259 USD (dinner and drinks not included).
Wow thats one sad dude. :mrgreen:

PS anyone read his weekly email? Sounds like he was thinking of offing himself this week! So much for his conviction in God eh!

Leucosticte

Mon May 27, 2019 9:34 pm

BelyyTigr wrote:
Update: Dooshey's been reading here. Since my posts, my 7 day banned has been upgraded to a ban thats forever and ever, amen.

Thats a shame, I was quite looking forward to listening to lectures from a shroomhead 40 yr old Mom's basement dwelling incel Islamist on naughty words, Christianity and why sex is evil. Shall I buy the VIP package for a dinner with him on his US tour? Only 259 USD (dinner and drinks not included).

PS anyone read his weekly email? Sounds like he was thinking of offing himself this week! So much for his conviction in God eh!
What was the ban reason? Can you copy and paste the weekly email?
Leucosticte wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:31 pm
When you're having trouble getting pussy, might as well turn to drugs, amirite?
I change my mind, actually; drugs are just generally a good enhancer.

BelyyTigr

Mon May 27, 2019 10:16 pm

It just said "troll". Bit ironic given his posts at different times.
Who's that knobcheese to say what Christianity is?
:mrgreen:

Here's Doosh's weekly mail:-
He certainly IS in the last stage of his own Clown World.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rooshvf...

My USA tour starts in 25 days! Click here for full details.

Here are the five stages of clown world. I'm in the last stage...

I came down with a minor illness recently and realized something important about modern society...

Last fall I had a bout of mild jaundice after a nasty stomach infection. My doctor wanted to first rule out viruses like hepatitis and HIV. While waiting for the lab results, I wondered about all the changes I would have to make if I did have HIV. After some thought, I realized that I wouldn’t have to make much in the way of changes, because the modern life I’m living is already sterile. Millions of people in the West are actually living as if they were already infected with the HIV virus.

Click here to read the article.
https://www.rooshv.com/modern-life-is-a ... +broadcast

Here's a highlight from a previous stream where I share the story of a transsexual man who has "doubts" after surgically removing his balls...

Transsexual male has doubts after removing his testicles
Video

Subscribe to the Roosh Clips Channel for stream highlights.

And here are two popular threads on Roosh V Forum...

1. NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum.

2. Church game.

That's all I have for now. Have a good week,

Roosh

Blog: http://www.rooshv.com
Forum: https://www.rooshvforum.com
Telegram: https://t.me/rooshofficial
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roosh4
Podcast: https://media.zencast.fm/kingmaker-podcast-with-roosh-v
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rooshv
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kingroosh

Leucosticte

Mon May 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Oh, was there something in that email about offing himself?

The Father

Mon May 27, 2019 11:54 pm

BelyyTigr wrote:

You're not missing anything. Roosh was great in his day, but he's jumped the shark, gone menopausal, and transformed into ....Douche V. Hey that happens sometimes! Beautiful women hit the wall and become fat uggos, and insightful men sometimes lose it and become lunatics. It doesn't why. All that matters is that men had a place to land: This forum.

In two weeks, you'll barely remember Douche V.
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

The Father

Mon May 27, 2019 11:57 pm

Leucosticte wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:23 pm
At the same time, he's been making humorous remarks in the thread which have confused people about the seriousness of what he's doing. He says he's serious, but then he gives a wink-wink, nudge-nudge, which to me is a way of telling his people that there's more to his motives than becoming a fundamentalist based on epistemology.
It's a gag. Clearly. Posts like "you can have threads about hug-closing a girl or how many chaperoned dates are appropriate before marriage" tells you he's messing with you. This WHOLE THING is about money: About Roosh finding a way to cash in on some new audience, and one that won't get him deplatformed. The Jimmy Swaggerts of the world swindled a bundle off of born-again nutjobs; there's a lot of money to made that way. I think Roosh is keen to get some. All the rest is a joke; I'm surprised more can't see through it.

Roosh is Pycelle in this scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

BelyyTigr

Tue May 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Leucosticte wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:12 pm
Oh, was there something in that email about offing himself?

Not a specific literal relevance. Just the usual "woe is me, the World is terrible, its like having AIDS".
I think he'll end up as some self appointed guru with some wacky commune. Atleast in his mind.
An Iranian David Koresh. :mrgreen:

At the moment, he's just like a goth... mixed with a feminist.

vintologi.com

Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 pm

questor70 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:30 am
IMHO, the biggest single mistake Roosh made was being a public figure. That is what put a target on his forehead and caused him to become a pariah. When that happens your life is ruined. You have no other avenues to pursue other than to continue being a quasi-activist and feeding off of your followers (hence the tour he's embarking on). He can't fade back into a normal white-collar job.

For some reason PUAs tend to either be public figures or they start out anonymous and get doxxed or they eventually come out. For comparison's sake, look at MGTOW. Most of them are anonymous and have remained so, like Stardusk and Sandman. Even though they get demonetized on Youtube they are able to lead "normal" lives.

So I really think it's important for manosphere to be a secret society. The data floats around freely and people put their knowledge into action but nobody will really know who is or isn't a member.

I know none of my friends and relatives know how I really think. I couch my language very carefully when I talk politics and women. (The closest it's come is an anonymous blog I maintain where I increasingly rail against woke-entertainment. My sister knows about the blog but she doesn't visit it that often.)

Treat yourself like a dissident hiding in plain sight.
I regret not remaining 100% anonymous, well i do keep a low profile so i do not really face any issues but it's still a bit frustrating situation to be in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp9tsXpF2U4

mkdir

Tue May 28, 2019 11:42 pm

The Father wrote:
This WHOLE THING is about money: About Roosh finding a way to cash in on some new audience, and one that won't get him deplatformed.
If it's all about money, why does he ban so many people? Seems like he's had no issue with telling potential customers GTFO for anything or nothing.

Every three months it was a new transition everyone was supposed to make. For awhile nationalism was permitted and encouraged, then he reversed course. For awhile traditionalism and cultural reform was the thing, then it was back to PUA. The only people who could possibly survive any length of time were those who make the same intellectual transition at exactly the same time... or Roosh himself. From a business growth perspective that is totally retarded.

The Father

Wed May 29, 2019 12:16 am

mkdir wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:42 pm
The Father wrote:
This WHOLE THING is about money: About Roosh finding a way to cash in on some new audience, and one that won't get him deplatformed.
If it's all about money, why does he ban so many people? Seems like he's had no issue with telling potential customers GTFO for anything or nothing.

Every three months it was a new transition everyone was supposed to make. For awhile nationalism was permitted and encouraged, then he reversed course. For awhile traditionalism and cultural reform was the thing, then it was back to PUA. The only people who could possibly survive any length of time were those who make the same intellectual transition at exactly the same time... or Roosh himself. From a business growth perspective that is totally retarded.
I don't think he has a great mind for business. But there are likely two choices explaining his recent changes: He's had a genuine faith moment, or he's angling for money (even if he's not very good at it). This is a guy who started out as a scientist. I think he is very likely an atheist. Some months ago, he said that while he didn't really believe in religion, he thought orthodox Christianity produced the healthiest societies, because it kept women in line and families together. I just don't think you go from that to a "true believer" bible-banger in a short period of time. Besides, his whole life has been about gaming people - not just women - so he didn't have to go to work like the rest of us. Until I see further evidence to the contrary, I'll continue to believe this is Roosh's way to sell a different brand of snake-oil to a different segment of the consumer market.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed May 29, 2019 11:50 am

Another shitty thing Roosh is doing is banning on RVF anyone who posts something negative about him in this thread (or who posts anything in this thread?) It would be very easy to make an account here with someone else’s name as a joke or maliciously. I have no way to verify who’s who, and couldn’t be bothered to even if I did since I have no dog in these fights, they’re between Roosh and his long-term forum contributors.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed May 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Roosh removed the ability to email banned members via their profiles: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73341.html

Before JackinMelbourne made that thread, you could email them. Now you can't.

And I ask: what kind of Christian is this who goes out of his way to separate people from their friends who want to reach them because he had some disagreement with them on a message board?

What do all his protestations over sin matter when in his everyday life he routinely acts with petty vengefulness?

Hypocritical scum, like all the Christians I've ever known.

Axle

Wed May 29, 2019 2:59 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:50 am
It would be very easy to make an account here with someone else’s name as a joke or maliciously.
I thought the same. Kind of childish to be sure but the hand grenade it would toss into the RVF forum would be epic. And funny.
la noblesse wrote:
Roosh removed the ability to email banned members via their profiles: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73341.html

Like I said, IT'S A FUCKING CULT!

Typical cult leader behavior. Make every effort to cut off the faithful from the rational. I expect a 'no talking about banned members' rule to be implemented.
Also typical insecure and paranoid behavior when the messiah is sure 'everyone' is out to get him.

I thought 'mental breakdown' was a bit harsh in the beginning. Not so sure now.
Stay away from the mushrooms.

Ludwig

Wed May 29, 2019 3:04 pm

la noblesse wrote:

And I ask: what kind of Christian is this who goes out of his way to separate people from their friends who want to reach them because he had some disagreement with them on a message board?

What do all his protestations over sin matter when in his everyday life he routinely acts with petty vengefulness?

Hypocritical scum, like all the Christians I've ever known.

I agree that is petty and childish. JackinMelbourne's question sent up Roosh's antennas and now he's covering all of his bases.

To be fair, most people are hypocritical scum. There were lots of Christians on Roosh's forum before the rule change. Hopefully this place doesn't become anti Christian.

mkdir

Wed May 29, 2019 3:09 pm

The Father wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:16 am
I don't think he has a great mind for business. But there are likely two choices explaining his recent changes: He's had a genuine faith moment, or he's angling for money (even if he's not very good at it).
Either one seems reasonable to me. If all of these transformations over the years have been pure marketing, then he's a retard. He doesn't strike me as a retard. Except this last one where he finally went full retard.

Axle

Wed May 29, 2019 3:16 pm

Ludwig wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:04 pm

To be fair, most people are hypocritical scum. There were lots of Christians on Roosh's forum before the rule change. Hopefully this place doesn't become anti Christian.
I personally don't care for any 'fixed dogma' religion. Spirituality is personal imo.

What one believes is up to them. My only issue is when they try the 'God said' or 'Because God' as argument in a rational discussion with a non-believer. That's not discussion, that is preaching.

Axle

Wed May 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Seems anyone who dares to ask Roosh why his books are still available gets banned. No explanation or justification as to why he still sells pro-sin books, just silence anyone who asks.

With this kind of hypocrisy, any credibility he once had is rapidly evaporating.

Axle

Wed May 29, 2019 6:46 pm

The God Pill/Best Church threads are going to get interesting.

Going to get to see if my prediction that there will be infighting over 'the true word' was correct. Several 'can't we all get along' type posts don't seem to be working.

Glad I did not get banned (Axle is not my Roosh handle) as going back and stirring the pot is fun. Don't think I'll get banned for arguing which is the true religion and what texts are the 'real word'. But then Roosh and the disciples do seem unhinged, so who knows.

Leucosticte

Wed May 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Atlanta Man wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:57 pm
Everyone goes through painful trials in life, Roosh is not exempt. He was always good to me and I small not cast stones from this glass house in which I reside. If he decides to come back into the fold I will be there waiting-If not I wish him good luck. Say what you will but I gained a lot from RVF so I shall not speak ill the the man while he goes through his transformation.
Translation: Now's my chance to show loyalty to Roosh so I don't get banned from his forum

The fact that he's not allowing any dissent makes it hard to tell who sincerely supports what he's doing and who is just trying to stay on his good side. Maybe he doesn't care, though, any more than the church really cares what's in your heart, as long as you go through the motions of acting like you believe in their doctrine and want to follow the Word. It's about maintaining a homogeneous culture so that the community doesn't disintegrate.
Last edited by Leucosticte on Wed May 29, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed May 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Atlanta Man sounds sincere to me because he didn't have to come all the way here to post that. He could have posted it in Roosh's forum.

Either way, it doesn't matter. I felt a warm feeling inside from his "glass house" and stone metaphor. He sounds like a nice person. Naive but nice.

Bortimus

Wed May 29, 2019 9:09 pm

Axle wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:46 pm
The God Pill/Best Church threads are going to get interesting.

Going to get to see if my prediction that there will be infighting over 'the true word' was correct. Several 'can't we all get along' type posts don't seem to be working.

Glad I did not get banned (Axle is not my Roosh handle) as going back and stirring the pot is fun. Don't think I'll get banned for arguing which is the true religion and what texts are the 'real word'. But then Roosh and the disciples do seem unhinged, so who knows.
Looking at the threads so far I'd venture a guess that the Catholics and Baptists are going to end up dominating. Mormons and all the other really crazy ones already have their own echo chambers and wouldn't be on RVF in the first place. The more WASPy Protestant denominations just aren't going to be so gauche as to post walls of text screaming about hellfire so they'll get drowned out. Orthodox is too small in the US, and I don't think anyone is going to be so devoted to Roosh himself as to start mutilating squirrels to get on his good side.

Return to “Everything Else”