icycalm
Site Admin

RVF descending into psychosis

Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:05 pm

Now RVF hates cities:

Do Modern Cities Destroy Men?
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74533.html

They started from cellphones, apps, the internet, computers.

Now they graduated to cities.

Clothes come next.

Then tools.

Then fire.

Then it's back to caves for them, which let's face it are their natural habitat.

Here's an aphorism in which I explain the mechanics of what's happening to them, as well as the (final) solution to their problems: http://orgyofthewill.net/
I wrote:974. Thales was the first person in the world to discard divine anthropomorphization (the attribution of human characteristics or behaviour to a god, such as loves and hatreds, a beard or a penis), and was therefore the father of advanced abstraction, which is to say of modern thought. Instead of saying, "Zeus moved the clouds", he said "The wind moved the clouds!", and thereby launched a brand-new field of human endeavor called "science"! So next time some practically illiterate subhuman asks "What has philosophy ever accomplished?", a good reply would be "Uhhh, I don't know, maybe created science?", and seen aright all of the greatest scientific breakthroughs were either made by philosophers themselves or at least predicted and foreshadowed by them far in advance of the actual discoveries. In either case, the philosophers have been the only ones to properly grapple with the issue of the interpretation of these discoveries, i.e. how they fit in the context of all the rest of them, as a complete system of thought, as a philosophy; while scientists' attempts in this endeavor (which is essentially the pinnacle of thought) have always been at best mediocre, mostly pathetic, most recently seen with their decades-long complete failure to make heads or tails of quantum theory (with their most dominant interpretation, the Copenhagen one, being little more than a cope and dodging of the issue).

Meanwhile, it's worth noting that the vast majority of world population still identifies as believing in some anthropomorphized god, i.e. they have still not caught up with Thales and his revolution in thinking from 2,500 years ago, and this is what it means to be retarded. Declared atheists remain a tiny percentage of world population, and what a surprise, they are overwhelmingly clustered in high-IQ countries in Europe (mostly the north) and East Asia (the US doesn't even figure in the top 20). When Europe was at its weakest, meanwhile, during the Dark Ages produced by the Christian disease, science came to a standstill, and a little later the Muslims arrived at the gates of Vienna and threatened to wipe civilization off the face of the earth. Only the mightiest expenditure of European blood prevented that eventuality, and that's why you can read these words now on your digital computer screen in the comfort of your heated or air-conditioned home instead of living in a cave or a tent as a cowering slave to an inbred low-IQ Arab. Afterwards science thankfully recovered, with technology following suit, and that's why civilization is no longer in danger of being destroyed from low-IQ subhumanity no matter how many hours a day they spend praying that it will be. And seen aright, all religious people are praying that civilization be destroyed, and in low-IQ countries their neverending stream of invective against civilization rises up from their wretched temples and fills the air like a thick smog, choking the breath out of any thinking people that happen to pass by, and chasing them out of the area, creating entire regions of the planet that are essentially uninhabited and uninhabitable by human beings!

And this is where genocide comes in.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: RVF descending into psychosis

Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:58 pm

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthr ... 6#pid19286
Suits wrote:It's quite ironic, actually. I've been personally attending church and flirting with Christianity since the summer of 2016. I've also continued a life of sexual activity with a range of women, including one night stands, during that period of time, so I am not describing myself as a Christian. However, I do have extremely frequent contact with actual Christians and I've met several genuine ones in the process.

Whatever Roosh is, it's something entirely different. His religion is the religious of Me, Me, Me. That's why his actions in the last year have been so predictable. We all knew that it was only a matter of time before he rebranded as a religious guru.

The McDonalds version of Christianity on his forum now is a joke. Rather than any real humility, grace and self-sacrifice, it's just a weird mix of cultish-Republican fanboyish, nutcase conspiracy theories and a vomit-inducing Jesus-loves-me-more-than-that-left-wing-scum version of Christianity.
All Christians are like that, even the "genuine" ones. They are just more subtle about it than douches like Rooche. "In the end there was only one Christian, and he died on the cross" (Nietzsche). Everyone else is a hypocrite. They are just not sick enough to be true Christians, and their health (their pride) eventually peaks through everything they say and do.

Return to “Everything Else”