The Father

Other threads/forums?

Tue May 28, 2019 2:06 am

Curious what other lounges - or even forums - people want to see. Politics might be worthy of its own forum. Investing - which will become increasingly important to the young guys over time - is worthy of a lounge, if not a forum. And fitness/nutrition. Not sure what the best way to group these is - separate forums, lounges under the "life" forum, or just the occasional thread in the life forum. I'll leave those decisions to the hosts, who clearly have put more thought into running a board than I have. But the topics interest me.

While I'm on the topic, I belong to an investing forum which is generally pretty good. But one member got a little snarky so I had to knock him down a peg (wasn't hard; he didn't know that much about the topic). Next thing I know, some FEMALE mod is wagging her finger at me. I casually referred to the forum rules, which clearly indicated that the OP was in violation (ad hominem attack), not I. So of course, in true female fashion, this chick mod tells me she discussed with two other (female) mods and they all agreed I deserved a warning. It was SO seventh grade! Women are lemmings who lack conviction and self-confidence, and so band together, as if their self-affirming disapproval-by-committee means anything to a man. So glad we won't have that here. Not sure if women are allowed on this board, but my recommendation is they not be. And they CERTAINLY shouldn't be mods. Female authority figures -- have we run out of people with a penis??
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

Bortimus

Re: Other threads/forums?

Tue May 28, 2019 3:37 am

Boobs lounge

The Father

Re: Other threads/forums?

Tue May 28, 2019 3:57 am

Bortimus wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:37 am
Boobs lounge
SECONDED!
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

Return to “Everything Else”