PillBoxer

Media Trying to Handcuff Royal Tradition of Philandering

Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lets-lo ... 06275.html

Another article in the many talking about Prince William taking a covert lover. She's a bit fug, but that seems to be the family tradition.

I've seen several arguments on this now, and I can't seem to understand why we can't just let this guy bang? What's the point of having a monarchy if you can't exercise your noble right to tap the local gentry?

People are so fascinated with royalty. They love watching the Tudors and Game of Thrones. Bastardy was a real thing. I don't see how you can romanticize it in history and oppose it in modern times.

ataraxia

Re: Media Trying to Handcuff Royal Tradition of Philandering

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Harry's the one who really needs to spin up a harem of young hotties. That 37-year-old divorcee snatch he married is well past its expiration date. Hell, if he were smart, he should impregnate his side pieces as a hedge against the quality of babies his wife can offer him.

PillBoxer

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:56 pm

ataraxia wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:33 pm
Harry's the one who really needs to spin up a harem of young hotties. That 37-year-old divorcee snatch he married is well past its expiration date. Hell, if he were smart, he should impregnate his side pieces as a hedge against the quality of babies his wife can offer him.
She’s already considered high-risk having kids over 35. I doubt she has more than 3.

He’s also well aware he has no chance short of a lucky meteor of ever sniffing the royal throne unless he does by right of conquest. She’s going to age out and he can’t upgrade without getting the same flak his father did. I would agree he needs to keep gaming it up.

Occum

Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Harry's father Prince Charles traded DOWN (all caps).

ataraxia

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:05 pm

PillBoxer wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:56 pm
She’s already considered high-risk having kids over 35. I doubt she has more than 3.
High-risk, sure, but you know that family has access to some of the best medical care in the world. The sad thing is that her inevitable birthing "successes" at her advanced age will motivate more women to follow in her lead even though they won't have access to the same class of healthcare. We need better role models for our youth.

Return to “Everything Else”