Leucosticte

Mass shooting victims deserve what they get

Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:48 am

A lot of these mass shooters probably would've been content to have peaceably ended their lives, but society said, "You can't do that; suicide is wrong." So these guys figured, "Well, if I'm going to break one rule, I might as well break a bunch of other rules, by not only killing myself, but taking a lot of people with me."

And those victims deserve it. After all, when did they ever write to their politicians to try to get suicide legalized? Probably never.

Yeah, some of the victims, e.g. in the school shootings, are little kids; but they would've grown up to be anti-suicide just like everyone else. They deserve to die for the same reason that Mexican kids deserve to be kept on the other side of the border -- because of what they'll be when they grew up.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Mass shooting victims deserve what they get

Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:14 am

Leucosticte wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:17 am
Thread related https://incels.co/threads/lots-of-schoo ... ied.22062/
lol at ugly guys hating “lucky” handsome guys. There’s no luck involved in good looks or capability.

If incels are more likely to go on a rampage, that’s one more reason to genocide incels (as if we needed more). Everyone posting on that site should have drones sicced on them.

I don’t mind incels if they keep quiet and go about their business. But once they start complaining, it’s time for them to go.

PillBoxer

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:49 pm

They deserved to die because they didn't encourage suicide legislation? I think that's a logical stretch to say that each and every mass shooter would have committed suicide legally rather than killing people.

ataraxia

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:23 pm

Yeah, I bet a lot of them preferred the action-packed choice of going out with multiple bangs rather than a single bang.

Return to “Everything Else”