icycalm
Site Admin

RVF IS BACK!!!

Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:18 am

I was sent an email by this guy who somehow got Roosh's entire forum archive from like 2019, just after he had announced his intention to shift to the spaghetti monster. And he has put it all online, fully functional at https://rooshvforum.network

Quite a lot of material has been lost between 2019 and 2022, but some of it can still be found in https://www.rooshvforum.com and can be taken from there, so overall I would say not much is lost.

I've already made an account and I am posting there. This is my first thread:

New thread on Roosh
https://rooshvforum.network/thread-73289.html

The forum has been up for only a couple of months, but there's still basically no one posting even though the admin has been making an effort to contact old users and try to get them back. That's how he got me, after all, but so far he doesn't seem to be doing well with this strategy. For what it's worth, I will do my best to create the odd thread as that forum has meant a lot to me, and I would love to see it back and roaring. We'll see how it goes. I'll give it a few months, and if it fails I'll take the entire forum and try to merge it with this forum.

I am worried about the ability of the admin to successfully moderate the place, if it does get popular. He told me he doesn't want authors to talk about their books because it's "advertising". Note that he said that after he asked me to advertise his forum here lol. So he's basically banning the smartest people, all of whom are authors and want to discuss their ideas, which are of course inside their books. After all, if Roosh hadn't been an author there wouldn't have been an RVF in the first place. But the admin is a programmer and he doesn't seem to get simple things like this. He says he doesn't like writing in general lol. So I don't know how to deal with that. I will proceed to post like normal, and if he bans me, so be it. I was banned from OG RVF anyway, so perhaps it'd be fitting to be also banned from its successor. Roosh would have wanted it that way :)

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: RVF IS BACK!!!

Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:34 pm

AC54BAAA-0B0D-4747-ACCD-A09DB6354F5D.png
AC54BAAA-0B0D-4747-ACCD-A09DB6354F5D.png (120.35 KiB) Viewed 6497 times

He locked my Swoop thread so I am not going back there. He’s even dumber than the Swoop people. At least they took some days and a bunch of posts to start the lockings and bannings. That guy has no one and he still pissed off the guy he begged for help a mere couple of days earlier. I don’t see that place going anywhere, so I will try to save the content, maybe upload it here, but above all I want to go back and read a bunch of old threads I had bookmarked years ago and lost access to when Roosh has his break down. There’s a ton of great content in there to fish out and post here, and explore further, and I’ll be doing that over the next few months.

Return to “Everything Else”