The_Rope

Victor Pride's Mental Collapse

Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:58 pm

Hey guys,

Don't have much time here but I was curious because I haven't seen many people talking about this anywhere else on the internet: Victor Pride's mental breakdown. He wasn't really a PUA - his biggest contribution to the 'manosphere' was telling young men to start blogs in which they would tell other young men to start blogs. But this guy lost his shit.

Unlike Roosh, who is doing what a logical Christian would do (going to church, listening to elders, praying, being cautious of every random gust of wind as a sign from God), VP is basically strictly telling people only to read the bible, and his evidence for God is those people on YouTube who have near death experiences, or those weird exorcism guys. The dude was telling people they can pray away their Autism. His latest transmission was that he would be going into the wild to see if he can hear the Lord's word easier.

Thoughts?

RIP VP!

https://www.boldanddetermined.com/

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Victor Pride's Mental Collapse

Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:29 pm

The_Rope wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:58 pm
his biggest contribution to the 'manosphere' was telling young men to start blogs in which they would tell other young men to start blogs.

lol that’s such an accurate summation of what he and Cernovich had been doing, at least before they went into politics and drugs-pushing. It ties into the whole “location-independent passive income” faggotry which is their economic theory according to which the world economy can run on people marketing courses to each other on how to make a living without doing anything.

But those guys were always lightweights compared to Roosh, and they still are that: Cernovitch is a lightweight political operator now and Pride is a discount Roosh with basically no content. Nothing to see in either of them, as far as I can tell. If I am wrong someone will tell me, I am sure, but I ain’t gonna go and look for it myself.

The faggotcube is such a bunch of faggots lol. Utterly mesmerizing to observe all these giant losers. You should see how Krauser has been evolving in recent years. I have a couple of threads about that. The best place now is the Swoop forum which has picked up some steam lately, especially after Greek kamaki showed up. I should add another star to its rating, it’s not a bad place at all right now. Of course they still banned me and everyone who tries to link me there, but it’s too much to ask from them to not recoil in horror whenever a real man shows up.

The_Rope

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 pm

After I wrote that post yesterday I came across the same topic over at the GLL Forum:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... mined-gone

Imagine calling up your old pal Vic to go hunt some boar and all he wants to talk about is the Good Lord.
But those guys were always lightweights compared to Roosh, and they still are that: Cernovitch is a lightweight political operator now and Pride is a discount Roosh with basically no content. Nothing to see in either of them, as far as I can tell. If I am wrong someone will tell me, I am sure, but I ain’t gonna go and look for it myself.

At least Cerno introduced me to Nietzsche which must've introduced me to your website. But all three of them, Cerno, Roosh, VP, deleted everything that gave them a name. I suppose that is the nature of business. But do we actually think these guys are doing this for money?

It didn't surprise me with Roosh that this happened. It was the natural progression of his blog. VP, however, is a totally different story. Then again, I haven't read much Pride since 2013 or something. And Krauser? I haven't even read a single line.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:28 pm

This guy hit the nail on the head: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... one#327176
KillYourInnerLoser wrote:He also deleted all his tweets, removed all his vids, stopped selling all his books and products. What the fuck.

Imagine building up 10 years of material, pouring your heart and soul into it, and then one day just turning around and saying "Everything I believed was wrong. I have no faith in my own principles. I will change my entire world view at the drop of a hat. But you really should believe me when I say I'm now religious; I definitely won't just drop that in a year for no reason and randomly switch my principles around again."

He built his entire website around the principles of masculinity and stoicism and standing for your values. Then he flip-flops on those values/principles.

I can't respect that. That's the most unmasculine thing I've ever heard.

Their behavior is effeminate. Which goes to show how really masculine the rubbish they deleted was in the first place. Even after all those years of "self-improvement" they are still the same lame faggots they were to begin with. And that's because masculinity is genetic and ebooks have nothing to do with it. To even believe that ebooks could make you masculine is faggotry lol. Even a woman would laugh at the idea—but PUAs took it seriously.

The_Rope

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:09 pm

Speaking of mental collapse, I'm curious, what is your take on people who discredit Nietzsche simply because he went mad? Their main argument being that because he contracted syphilis and went insane, his philosophy isn't valid.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:14 pm

The_Rope wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:09 pm
Speaking of mental collapse, I'm curious, what is your take on people who discredit Nietzsche simply because he went mad? Their main argument being that because he contracted syphilis and went insane, his philosophy isn't valid.

He also died eventually, while Christ was resurrected. That's another point against him.

Return to “Everything Else”