Leucosticte

Re: Swoop the World is a generic lowbrow PUA site

Thu May 30, 2019 6:37 am

So where's this philosophy game that you made? Does it have a name?

The Father

Fri May 31, 2019 1:31 am

Just quit the STW forum. It seems like a REALLY young crowd. This may explain why they don't like to talk politics. It became too much baby-sitting and I resented sharing knowledge with people who didn't appreciate it.
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 1:47 am

The Father wrote:
Just quit the STW forum. It seems like a REALLY young crowd. This may explain why they don't like to talk politics. It became too much baby-sitting and I resented sharing knowledge with people who didn't appreciate it.
You'll be back

The Father

Fri May 31, 2019 2:02 am

Leucosticte wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:47 am
The Father wrote:
You'll be back
Why.
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 3:08 am

The Father wrote:
Why.
Boredom, curiosity

The Father

Fri May 31, 2019 3:24 am

Leucosticte wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:08 am
The Father wrote:
Why.
Boredom, curiosity
Try not to.

ataraxia

Fri May 31, 2019 1:52 pm

The Father, do you do much traveling for poon and "swooping" these days? If not, STW has nothing to offer you.

The Father

Fri May 31, 2019 2:49 pm

ataraxia wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:52 pm
The Father, do you do much traveling for poon and "swooping" these days? If not, STW has nothing to offer you.
Not anymore. I'm in an LTR with a much younger woman and that leaves me with little energy left for "swooping". As Roosh observed, after 40, chasing tail becomes more effort than it's worth. The 8 hours of gaming ain't worth the 8 second orgasm; i can't make the whole trip...

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 2:57 pm

Even for non-gaming subjects, RVF will remain more interesting to visit than Swoop, even after June 1.

The Swoop guys themselves will post their best material on RVF because they don't take their own forum seriously.

If you want to support a new community, you have to commit to it. If you're doing it half-assedly, as they are, it'll never take off. I am committed to my forum, and that's why my forum will take off, and theirs won't (theirs will remain a niche, unknown "swooping" community, as it has always been).

They think my forum is condemned to low traffic, because they think I am relying on RVF for new members, but I have an entire other demographic of readers unconnected with RVF. Many of them don't even know that RVF exists, and I've been trying to introduce it to them for years (of course I won't be doing this anymore post-June 1).

Ultimately, every forum will go its own way, including this place, and Swoop. The only question is whether anything will appear to replace what RVF used to be... I am still calling on people to use my forum for this, but if it fails it's not a big deal.

Even forgetting about politics and other subjects entirely, believe it or not the day will come that Male Privilege will be the number 1 GAME forum on the planet, because the number 1 Game BOOK on the planet will have been published in it. Screencap this post and come back here and check the traffic in a couple of years.

The Father

Fri May 31, 2019 3:14 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:57 pm
Even for non-gaming subjects, RVF will remain more interesting to visit than Swoop, even after June 1.
Agree. After being banned from RVF (for questioning why Roosh bans so many people!), I tried this forum and STW. Regardless of my lack of interest in full-time gaming, what put me off STW was how immature many of its posters were. It's like lord of the flies. It's funny, I used to say that RVF was over-moderated and didn't see the purpose of mods, but boy, after 10 min on that site, I now see why mods are needed!! It's a shit show.

Anywho, I think I'll be here and also rejoin RVF at some point. The RVF site still has a lot of traffic and still has value. My only problem is Roosh's new rules - not only is talk pre-marital sex forbidden, but profanity is also to be curtailed. That might be hard for me; i curse like a sailor. Not sure why that's even a rule.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 pm

RVF became what it is because for many years its leader posted long thoughtful articles on his blog. Thus he attracted thoughtful people like Laner, H1N1 and so on (who are the REAL RVF quality posters, not the retards who scribble “zero-date bang” guides lol, as the Swoop morons believe).

So who’s writing long thoughtful articles on Swoop? For fuck’s sakes the morons outright BAN everyone who comes in and tries to talk about anything genuinely smart!

No long thoughtful articles = No critical mass of thoughtful users

If you put “swooping” above everything, you’ll get a bunch of “snoopers”—that is all.

And Roosh was NEVER a mere “swooper”, even while traveling the world and swooping. And as the years went by he became less and less of a swooper, leading to his forum to become more and more thoughtful and filled with more and more thoughtful people.

Queue complaints about incels obsessed with politics and so on.

Yes, when you discuss important things like politics, philosophy and religion you get more nutjobs than you would if you only discuss shallow shit like “swooping”. That’s what forum moderation is for, and Roosh did 100x better job of it than the Swoop morons are doing, who with barely 20 active posters have already given up and turned to private subforums as a solution lol.

WomenAreStupidSite

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:28 pm

haha swoop the world, the site run by that bullshit artist Fisto? That guy does nothing but talk shit.

Once again, men promoting PUA are full of shit if they are also against prostitution, which is a far easier method, cheaper even, AND with hotter women.

"Yes, please buy my 5000 dollar PUA course" the PUA guru tells you. "Prostitution is for losers! If you don't buy my book you will be a loser!"

Meanwhile, you could take that 5000 dollars and fuck literally 50 to 80 hot prostitutes in Tijuana.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

icycalm
Site Admin

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:17 pm

I’ve gotten teenage 10 gfs with PUA, which I kept for months even. PUA is definitely superior to prostitution, except for people who for some reason don’t get good results with PUA (e.g. older or uglier people etc.)

That said, if you want to discuss mongering we have an entire thread dedicated to that in the Game forum. Please don’t try to defend mongering in random threads.

WomenAreStupidSite

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:45 pm

the guy who runs Swoop the World is still fisto, right? Fisto is a fucking stupid asshole who talks shit and acts like a tough guy online. If being a PUA means you have to be an asshole to your fellow men, then what's the point?

WomenAreStupidSite

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:47 pm

icycalm wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:17 pm
I’ve gotten teenage 10 gfs with PUA, which I kept for months even. PUA is definitely superior to prostitution, except for people who for some reason don’t get good results with PUA (e.g. older or uglier people etc.)

That said, if you want to discuss mongering we have an entire thread dedicated to that in the Game forum. Please don’t try to defend mongering in random threads.
Okay noted, I'll keep the talk of prostitution in the prostitution thread.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:02 pm

I think the guy who runs Swoop now is called “20Nation”. I haven’t seen Fisto over there.

WomenAreStupidSite

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:46 pm

icycalm wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:02 pm
I think the guy who runs Swoop now is called “20Nation”. I haven’t seen Fisto over there.
maybe fisto isn't a part of that swoop site anymore but i remember back in 2015 and earlier he was the main guy writing for it. 20Nation was also a writer at that time too, if i remember correctly. Anyway fisto is a fucking douschebag. Learning game/PUA doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole to your fellow man

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:22 am

They finally locked the final Roosh thread on Swoop: https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=757

They had three and they are all locked now. What's funny is that the entire PUA scene has been dead for months. No one is writing anything remotely interesting anymore. So the only interesting thing happening... is Roosh. And Swoop banned that discussion lol. They bitched endlessly about Roosh's moderation style, but at least his forum still has interesting discussions. Swoop banned the ONE subject on which their forum was doing a better job than Roosh's (though nowhere near as good as here, it goes without saying). On the one hand they are like "MUH FREE SPEECH ROOSH BANNED ME", and on the other they are like "NO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THE ONE THING EVERYONE HERE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT BECOZ REASONS!!"

Fuckin' faggots lol.

"BUT SIXTEEN PAGES IS TOO MUCH!!!"

Shutup faggot, we'll post sixteen hundred if we feel like it. If you can't function normally in an entire forum because there's a SINGLE OPEN thread on a subject that everyone and their cat wants to post about you need to be banned for your own sake. Get a fucking life and stop being amazed that thousands of people half of whose lives were radically altered and practically revolved around a community for close to a decade would want to spend a few pages chatting about it after seeing their community blow up out of the blue one fine day. Are you fucking retarded or what?

What a stupid forum. What a retarded administrator.

Return to “Everything Else”