User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Sun May 26, 2019 3:47 am

Lots of people on RVF were against political discussion. And that was bullshit. In ancient Greece and Rome politics was all that men were concerned with. It was only women and children who didn't get into politics. And it is women and children in the RVF forum who are against political discussion. It was because of those effeminate peoples' complacency that our patriarchy has almost become a matriarchy and people HAVE to learn game now merely in order to get laid. If we had handled our politics properly in the past (by for example not giving women the vote, or even better not becoming democracies at all) we wouldn't be getting cucked and censored and depersoned now left and right.

So in THIS forum, political discussion will not only be allowed, but actively encouraged.

Feel free to debate this policy, but it's a cornerstone of the forum, and the chances of changing my mind about it are zero.

PillBoxer
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 4:05 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Sun May 26, 2019 4:29 am

Can we get a separate subboard under this one for just Politics like at RVF? I prefer to have it isolated there.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Sun May 26, 2019 5:20 am

Maybe.

But you have to realize that many threads in the Everything Else general forum were politics threads too. E.g. the Clown World thread. That's politics. Why wasn't it in the Politics subforum? The #MeToo thread is politics too. All the threads about terrorist incidents. Basically 30% at least of the general Everything Else forum should have gone into Politics.

So if I made a Politics board here, I would NOT put it inside the Everything Else forum. I would place it on the main index, and in fact ABOVE the Everything Else forum, because politics is a far more important subject than "everything else".

However, for the time being, I don't want to change the main outline of Roosh's structure, because I want the people who come over to feel instantly at home, so they can get down to posting right away. So for now I will leave things as they are, and if we manage to reach a critical mass of users in the next few weeks, that means we can stand on our own two feet and start giving the forum a slightly new character and therefore slightly new--and improved--structure to what was done on RVF.

sheriffbart
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 7:32 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Sun May 26, 2019 6:59 pm

One thing I would sympathize with is the desire to go to a section where things are mostly just informative, entertaining and light hearted. One section is about pussy. One on traveling. Another about money. Another about politics. And another place to take down the intensity like the Everything Else.

You've got a good strategy so far. Just ease into it. There's plenty of opportunity to mix things up later.

mkdir
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Mon May 27, 2019 12:08 am

The problem with political discussion is that the entire web is divided into two realms: big censored social media and the dumpster fire. You can't have an unironic discussion about politics in the censored realm OR the dumpster fire. I don't mind irony in the least, but the abandonment of substantial discussion *everywhere* is a major problem.

Covfefe
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Mon May 27, 2019 1:42 am

Politics is definitely important (I mean, it's part of my username lmao). But I'd like to see *actionable* threads on politics.

Less of the "Is (((Kona))) a j00?" type stuff and more of "The following brands donate money to globalist, anti-masculine causes. This is what you should boycott..."

Cobra
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 12:58 am

Firstly, no offense to you young bucks starting this site. I commend your constitution and quick effort to get something like this in place. I said in the other thread that I'm not a huge fan of the political discussion. It attracted some of the dregs of society to RVF. During Roman times, we had strong masculine men discussing politics instead. These days, we have feminist harpies, soy boys, right wing fanatics and/or white race trolls controlling the narrative. It's just different. Moderating losers that know politics well is extremely difficult; that's because it's a keyboard skill, not a masculine skill to understand and analyze politics. I tried to call out who I can on RVF. However, I wasn't a moderator and it wasn't my choice as to who stuck around. At some level, I'm fairly sure Roosh tried to moderate this but was unsuccessful.

Over the last 24 hours, I read some posts here and tried to understand the general direction and value system of this place. I only did this to be able to help. This is free advice and hope you take heed to the value of it. I have a 100 things I can do right now, but I thought I would rather add some value to this place which I hope helps its direction. I want to state that I'm not intending this to be insulting:

Politics do not determine the masculine constitution of a man. As an example, one of the most prominent players that I learned from happens to be a liberal. I would pit him against anyone I know of on game. I am grateful to be in his circle and a circle of others. Neither of us care that much about politics especially when people take valuable time out of their lives when they could hit the gym or learn a skill or trade (sunk costs). While Trump helped us quite a bit as men, he also attracted certain soyboy versions from the right that tried to mask their lack of masculinity with politics. They essentially took over the Politics section of RVF, the most active of its subforums in the last few years. Remember this, quite simply: Your affiliation with Trump or right wing politics will NEVER make a girl jump on your dick. I actually believe it is counter intuitive to game and can dry up quality poon quickly. By stating that politics is essential, you have taken on the gargantuan task of reconciling these very polarized odds. It is nearly impossible to do.

The people that added the most value to RVF (game, meetups, career, fitness) are still around. A lot of us became inactive or minimally active, but we formed our own very private communities. I assume there are a few of these communities watching this forum for the direction it takes. So far many of us are not too impressed with the political direction or the encouragement of P4P. I would suggest making some adjustments to attract these members if you can. Otherwise, I can see this place being infested rather quickly with lack of experience as well as underhanded agendas.

I would highly recommend creating some type of reward system based on meetups and generally encourage meeting in person as much as you can. The awkwardness exhibited by certain members after I met up with them, caused me to understand their value way better than their posts ever could. RVF used to encourage this until we got into politics.

Again, I'm only intending this to be a helpful message. Some of us know very easily who has experience and who doesn't. I may have been extremely direct but look forward to a meaningful discussion on this.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 1:19 am

Lack of interest in politics is a feminine trait. Everyone knows this. Chicks don't give a shit about politics. Politics is a man's job. Thus it has always been, and thus it always will be. You can write pages and pages of hamstering to rationalize your distaste for this fundamentally masculine activity on which civilization was built, but it won't change a thing. "B-b-but soyboys" is not an argument. It's an admission of failure to control your forum. I am an admin with 14 years of experience and I don't have this problem.

Another demographic that's not interested in politics is animals. But they are very much interested in fucking and "lifting"/exercising, and eating, and traveling, and that's precisely why they are in zoos now, and the political humans put them there. And if interest in politics continues to decline among human "males", the liberals will put them in zoos too before long. And they'll deserve to be put there.

I am not sure I am conveying to you the sheer amount of contempt I feel for the "old guard" RVF's distaste for politics. They are barely even human, from where I am standing, let alone masculine lol. They are welcome to join here and post their opinions, even if they think I am "autistic" for not having a double digit IQ like them, but at the same time I should be allowed to have my own opinion of them, and that is that they are retarded.

If you don't feel comfortable posting in the same forum with a person who holds the above opinions, you know where the door is. And you are welcome to come back whenever you grow some balls and become a man and start taking responsibility for the society you live in.

User avatar
The Father
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 1:55 am

la noblesse wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:19 am
Lack of interest in politics is a feminine trait. Everyone knows this. Chicks don't give a shit about politics. Politics is a man's job. Thus it has always been, and thus it always will be. You can write pages and pages of hamstering to rationalize your distaste for this fundamentally masculine activity on which civilization was built, but it won't change a thing. "B-b-but soyboys" is not an argument. It's an admission of failure to control your forum. I am an admin with 14 years of experience and I don't have this problem.

Another demographic that's not interested in politics is animals. But they are very much interested in fucking and "lifting"/exercising, and eating, and traveling, and that's precisely why they are in zoos now, and the political humans put them there. And if interest in politics continues to decline among human "males", the liberals will put them in zoos too before long. And they'll deserve to be put there.

I am not sure I am conveying to you the sheer amount of contempt I feel for the "old guard" RVF's distaste for politics. They are barely even human, from where I am standing, let alone masculine lol. They are welcome to join here and post their opinions, even if they think I am "autistic" for not having a double digit IQ like them, but at the same time I should be allowed to have my own opinion of them, and that is that they are retarded.

If you don't feel comfortable posting in the same forum with a person who holds the above opinions, you know where the door is. And you are welcome to come back whenever you grow some balls and become a man and start taking responsibility for the society you live in.
Well said. This isn't a GAME forum (not exclusively, anyway). It's a MEN'S forum. And NOTHING is more vital to men's interests right now than righting this shit-show of a political environment we are in. If I could give my life to take away women's right to vote for another hundred years, I would literally do it. (This isn't as much a sacrifice as it seems; i am middle-aged and have fucked my way from one end of the earth to the other, living abroad for years at a time. I have lived a full life and NOTHING would complete it better than undoing the catastrophe of letting hormonal harpies have a say in a society they haven't the FIRST idea how to improve!).
"Banh mi" is a great sandwich. "Ban everyone who disagrees with me" is the mark of a power-hungry moderator.

Covfefe
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 2:24 am

Cobra wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:58 am
Your affiliation with Trump or right wing politics will NEVER make a girl jump on your dick.
100% agreed, but nobody is saying your Tinder picture needs to have a MAGA hat, or even to bring up politics during dates.

But privately, if there is a political position that is pro-masculine, and one that is feminist, it would be advantageous to take the former.

I view this as a general men’s forum, there are other game websites where politics is banned if I need a break.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 am

Let me take a step back from the confrontational attitude with which I've been replying to Cobra, and try to approach his mindset with a bit more sympathy and understanding.

Ultimately, I get where he and the old RVF guard are coming from. They want a specialist Game forum because, at least at this point in their lives, that is what primarily interests them. And it is true that the tone and content of a specialist forum will diverge a lot from those of a generalist one. So their cautionary message is correct--if I cared about maintaining a specialist Game forum.

As it happens, however, I don't. I know just about all the Game I will ever need, and I am even in the process of publishing what I believe will be the LAST great Game book, so I have no need for a specialist Game forum any more, just like the countless RVF posters who outgrew their Game-heavy days and welcomed the introduction of more diverse discussion into the forum in the form of politics and much else. So even if we disregard my personal interests, and we regard my admin work here as merely trying to serve the needs of CURRENT RVG refugees, I think I am being faithful to them and to their needs by allowing politics, since they have been allowing politics in their own forum too for a long time.

Ultimately, most of the best Game material has already been written. The field is really not that complex. If there was once a need for many specialist Game forums, those days are long gone now. The task of Game specialists now is more a scholar's and librarian's task than anything else: unearthing all the best material, and elevating it above the bad and cataloguing it and making it easily accessible. We will be doing much of this here by diving deep into the RVF archives and pulling out all the best stuff and copy-pasting it over here. We already started this process with the "Best of Roosh" thread, appropriately enough (since he was the reason I made this forum in the first place), and I plan to start Best of Laner, and Best of H1N1 and gework and so on threads in the coming weeks and months. It'll be a fun task, very instructive because it will force us to remember and re-examine all the best material that has ever been written, and for newbies it will be a goldmine that they'll be able to access easily without having to wade into the labyrinth that is RVF (and that might not exist for very long, if Roosh's descent into psychosis continues). I am sure that we'll generate new material too, from time to time, but we've long reached the point of diminishing returns in Game, so don't expect too much, especially after my book has been finished. So you see, there's no reason to be too fanatical about creating a super-focused Game forum anymore. Or even a Travel forum, as far as I am concerned.

Today there exist more aging advanced level players than at ANY time in the history of the species, and these aging players are NOT interested in investing a ton of time in a skillset they've already pretty much mastered. THAT'S why RVF turned political, and NOT because it was somehow "corrupted". What's corrupt is to expect a bunch of 40-year-old master players to be interested in the same things that 20-something newbies are interested in. Life simply doesn't work that way.

Maybe I should have written the above right away, instead of insulting you and your friends as effeminate drones who only think about eating, fucking and shitting, but frankly, that's how many young players look to us old hands, and it's insufferable. I will quote here the ONLY guy from the Swoop forum who got this right, and expressed it very eloquently (and of course was summarily ignored):

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthr ... 27#pid8327
Dash wrote:Value is subjective.

I tend to hold the train of thought,

You do you, I do me.

Which means, discuss what you want. Let other discuss what they want.

Don't worry about what others are doing.

Back when I was a member on RVF long time ago, I had no interest in the game forum. Hence I never went there.

I found it filled cheesy PUA jargon and socially awkward dudes who had no clue about social dynamics and women.

If a dude is breaking the rules he can easily be banned or ignored.

I find it kind of feminine, SJW and nazi liberal to restrict speech or complain about what others are doing or talking about.

Just my 2 cents.

Cobra
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 am

la noblesse wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 am
lI will quote here the ONLY guy from the Swoop forum who got this right, and expressed it very eloquently (and of course was summarily ignored):

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthr ... 27#pid8327
Dash wrote:Value is subjective.

I tend to hold the train of thought,

You do you, I do me.

Which means, discuss what you want. Let other discuss what they want.

Don't worry about what others are doing.

Back when I was a member on RVF long time ago, I had no interest in the game forum. Hence I never went there.

I found it filled cheesy PUA jargon and socially awkward dudes who had no clue about social dynamics and women.

If a dude is breaking the rules he can easily be banned or ignored.

I find it kind of feminine, SJW and nazi liberal to restrict speech or complain about what others are doing or talking about.

Just my 2 cents.
I agree with Dash. By the way I was civil and polite in my posts here. I see no need to be abrasive about the topic.

Let us say you agree with Dash and he is right in his statement that a dude can be banned for breaking the rules. I believe you did break the rules on the swoop forum by advocating politics. So isn't it fair game for them to ban you. Again, I'm just trying to have a civil discussion with logic and not insults.

I'm just saying none of us can have it both ways. Either you follow the rules or face consequences. My point was that it is all fine and dandy to insult others and say whatever you want. I don't believe there should be a restriction on that. However there won't be a restriction of the resulting consequences either.

I think you may have made a drastic connection regarding femininity and politics. Insinuating that men that don't get into politics are effeminate is suggesting that a sigificant amount of men you see every day are pussies. I'm more than happy to invite you to my city so we can look each other in the eye and discuss the standards of masculinity over a beer any time.

I believe the rules here state politics can be discussed. I hope my stance of not wishing to discuss them wouldn't constitute a violation of those rules.

Leucosticte
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 4:20 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 4:28 am

Cobra wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 am
I'm just saying none of us can have it both ways. Either you follow the rules or face consequences. My point was that it is all fine and dandy to insult others and say whatever you want. I don't believe there should be a restriction on that. However there won't be a restriction of the resulting consequences either.
The reason they imposed such a harsh sanction was to distance themselves as much as possible from this site. It wasn't about upholding the rules; it was about sending a message.

It's like how Wikipedia decided to put all Metapedia URLs in its spam blacklist. They were trying to send a message in as strong a way as possible that they don't approve of a racist encyclopedia. It wasn't because they had a serious problem with people spamming those links everywhere.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 4:30 am

I never read the Swoop rules before posting there. I was only planning to make a couple of posts. I wasn't concerned about breaking rules or being banned. And in any case, 20 people in that thread mentioned politics before I came in. Why was no one banned?

This is all very uninteresting. WTF is this shit here:
Cobra wrote:I believe the rules here state politics can be discussed. I hope my stance of not wishing to discuss them wouldn't constitute a violation of those rules.
Now you're just being aggravating. Where did you see anyone say you'd be banned for NOT discussing politics? But you WILL be banned if you keep putting words in my mouth and wasting my time!

I am not in the habit of going out of my way to meet people on the internet. I am not that desperate for human connection. If I develop a long and solid relationship with another forum member over many months of chatting back and forth, to the point where I start to really like him and respect him, I will of course entertain ideas about meeting up, but the two of us are perfect strangers right now, and moreover our back and forth so far has not even been very pleasant, so it'd make bollock all sense to make plans to meet right now. It would be, as your friends are fond of saying, "autistic".

And yes, most males today are pussies. News at 11.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 4:38 am

Also, I don't need to look someone "in the eyes" to tell he is a pussy. All it takes is three written lines about some serious subjects, and I can practically tell you your T-levels. That's what we mean by "intelligence". I also don't have to go to space to tell you the earth isn't flat, I don't have to drink cyanide to tell you it's toxic, etc. etc. Humans do a thing called "inference", and that's why we don't live in caves anymore and eating raw meat and dying at 25.

sheriffbart
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 7:32 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 6:10 am

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please let's just recognize that this forum is not going to totalitarian direction that another one went. And that there is an open and encompassing nature to it.

If you see a thread you like, enter and reply. If you don't, don't. Over time, the idea of how to organize the forum will develop. Let's just concentrate on making it worthwhile.

Cobra
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 6:40 pm

Well there is the totalitarian direction and then there is the liberal direction, the latter of which this site is following.

That being said, too much of either is bad in my opinion. The liberal idea is to just let anyone in and control the conversation. Credibility matters very little.

Totalitarian is also bad if you over restrict, kind of like current stage RvF. However, at the outlying earlier years, while the banhammer was swift, it kept the quality posters around. It just got more and more liberal with the political angle which invited in some of the worst. Again, that pushed out the quality posters.

Cobra
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 6:45 pm

la noblesse wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:38 am
Also, I don't need to look someone "in the eyes" to tell he is a pussy. All it takes is three written lines about some serious subjects, and I can practically tell you your T-levels. That's what we mean by "intelligence". I also don't have to go to space to tell you the earth isn't flat, I don't have to drink cyanide to tell you it's toxic, etc. etc. Humans do a thing called "inference", and that's why we don't live in caves anymore and eating raw meat and dying at 25.
You have to test drive a car before you buy. It may look great on paper but who knows if the radiator has issues or if it's ever been maintained. Hence, you go to the dealership for a closer inspection. I wish it was as easy as trusting someone's words instead. I guess we should never underestimate the power of observation.

I personally do not associate with anyone unless they have met someone inside the inner circle and can vouch for them. For your sakes, I hope you gents have either met each other or can vouch for the others. If not, you just never know.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 7:19 pm

I don’t agree with pretty much anything you say. The RVF posters you call quality I call fags. Your meetup procedures I call effeminate and brain dead. It beats the entire purpose of the internet if I have to drop my life and fly across the world to meet everyone before I can converse with them.

I am not buying what you are selling, and the more you pitch it the more aggravated I get. I am gonna look into if the forum has an ignore feature.

Cobra
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 7:45 pm

It's okay to disagree. I have been doing it politely.

No need to get aggravated and insulting.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 7:57 pm

I am mostly using some insults like calling your friends fags because you don’t seem to get what I am saying, so I am hoping that maybe extreme language will help you to understand how loathsome I find your perspective. You keep going around referring to your friends as “quality posters”, as if everyone agreed with this evaluation. I don’t. In fact I find it laughable.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 9:25 pm

Tbh I find this insistence to meet up with total strangers on the internet and “look them in the eyes” creepy. What is this, Grindr?

Literally the only thing I know about you is that you seem terribly interested in flying across the world to meet me.

User avatar
icycalm
Site Admin
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Tue May 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Or “hey bro, you’re never gonna meet Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan so you’re never gonna know if they were incels whose autistic historian keyboard warrior friends made all their stories up. So quit reading history which isn’t manly anyway and come join the EE commune of RVF quality posters where we stay up late at night looking deep into each other’s eyes.”

Yeah buddy, I don’t think so.

Ludwig
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 2:28 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Wed May 29, 2019 1:46 am

Cobra wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:58 am
Firstly, no offense to you young bucks starting this site. I commend your constitution and quick effort to get something like this in place. I said in the other thread that I'm not a huge fan of the political discussion. It attracted some of the dregs of society to RVF. During Roman times, we had strong masculine men discussing politics instead. These days, we have feminist harpies, soy boys, right wing fanatics and/or white race trolls controlling the narrative. It's just different. Moderating losers that know politics well is extremely difficult; that's because it's a keyboard skill, not a masculine skill to understand and analyze politics. I tried to call out who I can on RVF. However, I wasn't a moderator and it wasn't my choice as to who stuck around. At some level, I'm fairly sure Roosh tried to moderate this but was unsuccessful.

Over the last 24 hours, I read some posts here and tried to understand the general direction and value system of this place. I only did this to be able to help. This is free advice and hope you take heed to the value of it. I have a 100 things I can do right now, but I thought I would rather add some value to this place which I hope helps its direction. I want to state that I'm not intending this to be insulting:

Politics do not determine the masculine constitution of a man. As an example, one of the most prominent players that I learned from happens to be a liberal. I would pit him against anyone I know of on game. I am grateful to be in his circle and a circle of others. Neither of us care that much about politics especially when people take valuable time out of their lives when they could hit the gym or learn a skill or trade (sunk costs). While Trump helped us quite a bit as men, he also attracted certain soyboy versions from the right that tried to mask their lack of masculinity with politics. They essentially took over the Politics section of RVF, the most active of its subforums in the last few years. Remember this, quite simply: Your affiliation with Trump or right wing politics will NEVER make a girl jump on your dick. I actually believe it is counter intuitive to game and can dry up quality poon quickly. By stating that politics is essential, you have taken on the gargantuan task of reconciling these very polarized odds. It is nearly impossible to do.

The people that added the most value to RVF (game, meetups, career, fitness) are still around. A lot of us became inactive or minimally active, but we formed our own very private communities. I assume there are a few of these communities watching this forum for the direction it takes. So far many of us are not too impressed with the political direction or the encouragement of P4P. I would suggest making some adjustments to attract these members if you can. Otherwise, I can see this place being infested rather quickly with lack of experience as well as underhanded agendas.

I would highly recommend creating some type of reward system based on meetups and generally encourage meeting in person as much as you can. The awkwardness exhibited by certain members after I met up with them, caused me to understand their value way better than their posts ever could. RVF used to encourage this until we got into politics.

Again, I'm only intending this to be a helpful message. Some of us know very easily who has experience and who doesn't. I may have been extremely direct but look forward to a meaningful discussion on this.
Your liberal friend is contributing to the fake rape meetoo hysteria that should be on the forefront of every man's mind. Politics absolutely matter with regards to masculinity. Traits such as objectivity, accountability, and competition are treated with pure contempt by one side of the political spectrum in this country. We got to watch an accomplished and very hard working man dragged into a show trial in front of the national media because of an accusation with zero corroboration from a leftist nobody that is afraid people will no longer have the right to jam scissors in the brain of a full term baby. Thanks to shit like that every man gets to be afraid his fat repulsive secretary will make a career destroying accusation against him because he gave her a stern talking to about not showing up 5 minutes late every day.

The right in this country is weak, gullible and rent seeking. Those things can be worked on. The left hates everything productive about individuals, especially if they believe in the nuclear family or have a desire to start one in the traditional heterosexual matter. They attack the successful and celebrate the parasitic. Whether you want to game or settle down, there is a clear enemy to your ambitions and men should be very aware of that and actively pursue and discuss ways to push back against the leftist parasites that will use any means necessary to turn this country (and any country) into a miserable shithole-- as long as they get to run it.

Cobra
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Re: Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Wed May 29, 2019 3:18 am

All I said was meeting up with other folks was a good idea and also as a good faith gesture invited you for a beer if ever in town. Nothing more nothing less.

However, this gesture somehow appears to have come across as some attack that put some of you on an extreme defense. To be honest, I'm really not sure why people are THAT defensive. This is extremely suspect.

So talking about meeting up men in real life is wrong but using prostitutes and lusting after 15 year old girls is okay?

Also, I never said my liberal friend supports the metoo movement or rape hysteria. He shares in our values and hates the far left and SJWs just the same. I was just trying to see if people would make underhanded assumptions here (which they did). I guess just a lesson that liberal doesn't mean manhaters guys! Take it easy.

Again, all the basement dwelling incels that RvF attracted isn't enough evidence that same will happen here?

Also, people are animals if they DON'T discuss politics?

I'm glad this is getting memorialized. It's quite an interesting conversation.

Return to “Politics”