ataraxia

Re: Male Privilege: Picking up the ball that Roosh dropped and running with it

Thu May 30, 2019 8:12 pm

PillBoxer wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:38 am
Its totally possible that Roosh is playing the God game here to get access to those hot religious-type girls.
But are they really going to go for him once they learn about his past, his internet infamy, his (perhaps?) lack of money, and his advanced age, when they could find a younger, less used, less jaded, more attractive, wealthier, and most importantly, vetted by the church community type of gentleman in their congregation?

Leucosticte

Thu May 30, 2019 8:20 pm

ataraxia wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:12 pm
But are they really going to go for him once they learn about his past, his internet infamy, his (perhaps?) lack of money, and his advanced age, when they could find a younger, less used, less jaded, more attractive, wealthier, and most importantly, vetted by the church community type of gentleman in their congregation?
Indeed. It's over for him, and I think he knows it. At this point, he's just unconditionally surrendering; yet short of dying, there's not really any way he can totally escape persecution, now that he's been marked as a misogynist. He's just totally fucked, unless he can betabuxx for some tail, by getting into a new career (maybe after changing his identity).

I know just the way to do it, too. He should change his name, and then use CareerExcuse to get some fake references to back up a resume that doesn't include all this PUA stuff.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:38 am

Today, and perhaps during the next few days, you might see the forum style change, and random logos or pics/headers/links go up. It's because I will be trying to find a better forum style, and once I've settled on one, I'll have to customize all these things, which will take time. The style we've had for the past few days was a temporary one. Same with the logo. The final look of the forum, whenever I settle on it, will be 100% kick-ass, and absolutely nothing like the lame ugly competition.

p_1337

Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:50 am

Only one day into the new era of the RVF, and there are barely any new posts/threads in the 'Game' section. Everything being discussed is in 'Politics' and 'Everything Else'.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:47 pm

In the next few days you’ll be seeing me add a bunch of forums and reorganize the forum structure to my liking. I never liked Roosh’s structure but as I said before only adopted it to make posting here smoother for RVF people. Now that it’s clear very few of them came over, I see no reason not to give the place the shape I intended to before the whole RVF implosion thing happened. The new forums and structure will allow me to post lots of material that will complement my PUA book. It’ll be cool stuff, check back and you’ll see.

Ultimately, this forum’s purpose is to complement my book just like Roosh’s was to complement his books (it even says so in his forum description). So if you like what you see there, stick around.

WomenAreStupidSite

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:24 am

>Roosh forums now part of Clown World

is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

Return to “Everything Else”