Leucosticte

The effeminate whining thread

Thu May 30, 2019 4:41 pm

you're jealous and angry all the cool kids have come to swoop and all the losers, incels and autism army have gone to male privledge.
The was said to The Father, but it's obviously an attack on all of us.

Okay, we get it. In 2019, it's a better time than ever to be an alpha, and a worse time than ever to be a beta. So now what?

We're not actually smart enough to develop killer drones, which makes us essentially failed nerds, at least when it comes to trying to fully realize our goals within our own lifetime. It's like what my sister used to tell me: "A nerd is someone who's unpopular, but gets good grades. But you don't even get good grades, so you're actually less than a nerd."

Well, that leaves suicide as one of the few remaining options, but society has told us we shouldn't do that either (the majority of suicide attempts people make fail, and they'll throw you in a nuthouse if they find you're either in the process of attempting or have attempted and failed). People will say, "Go ER," but that too is prone to failure (Elliot Rodger did not actually succeed in entering the Alpha Phi sorority house, for instance, when he went to shoot up the place; the door was locked and no one answered when he knocked.)

So, I guess there's nothing left to do but just continue to hang out here, and be the guys they have contempt for. It's not a pleasant situation to be in, but apparently there's nothing that can be done about it. The alternative would be to just quit the Internet and try to pass the time playing vidya or whatever, but that gets old after awhile.

ataraxia

Re: Now that it's been established that society has contempt for us, what next?

Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 pm

Why are you so worried about what others think of you or the members of this forum? Just relax, maybe take a break from the internet, and enjoy life. There are so many opportunities and possibilities out there for the taking that I fail to see how you could let some forum post make you feel so pessimistic. Take action, man.

Leucosticte

Thu May 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Yeah, I'm probably just gonna have to go to the hospital.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 2:23 am

Your use of “us” in this thread is ridiculous. You know nothing about me and I don’t identify with a single word you said here. Seek help and spend less time online. And above all do not presume to speak on my account again.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 2:54 am

la noblesse wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:23 am
Your use of “us” in this thread is ridiculous. You know nothing about me and I don’t identify with a single word you said here. Seek help and spend less time online. And above all do not presume to speak on my account again.
How would I "know nothing about you" when your history is all over the Internet?

Anyway, Zuckerberg once said (in the film anyway), "If you were the inventors of Facebook, you would've invented Facebook." By the same logic, "If you were an inventor of killer drones, you would've invented killer drones."

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 am

Killer drones already exist. Enough with the moronicness. Take a break on your own or I will give it you. If you’re too weak to handle your daily life the last thing you should be doing is try to debate philosophers on the internet about what will happen in 50 years.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 3:49 am

la noblesse wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 am
If you’re too weak to handle your daily life
There's nothing to handle, when we live in a society where we've been relieved of all rights and responsibilities.

It used to be that mankind lived in a harsh, unforgiving environment where the failure of individual to go out there and be adequately proficient at what he did (e.g. bring home meat from the hunt) meant death for him and his family. Nowadays, there is bread for everyone, including the lazy and incompetent; and the wildly successful have their surplus taken from them by our governmental Robin Hoods. E.g. we just had a thread about how Jeff Bezos lost 25% of his fortune to his wife, who's going to give it to charity. And like a good feminist, Jeff says, "Go get 'em".

The mate market too reflects a disconnect between what people produce and what they receive; guys like Jeremy Meeks are drowning in pussy and have the opportunity to have offspring by multiple women, while the productive go without, or maybe have one kid, since that's all they have time to raise when they're busy keeping industry running to feed the masses. Even the guy who makes six or seven figures probably won't marry a virgin, because she already gave it up to some dude she met on Snapchat when she was in middle school.

In light of all this, what reason is there for the individual to feel any stress that he's going to fall short of what's reasonably expected of him? The unproductive and the super-productive are deemed by society to be morally equivalent. If anything, those who perform at a superior level are deemed to have privilege that they need to check, while those who perform at an inferior level have their culture and history celebrated by our society as a way of helping make up for their disadvantaged background, in which they continue to be held back only by the ugly legacy of past oppression.

If the individual works hard to contribute to society, it's just so he can feel some pride in his accomplishments and status. But nobody else really cares. They just take it for granted, or even resent him for making them seem inferior in comparison.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 3:53 am

I read only the first line.

You are pathetic.

I will allow some of your effeminate whining in here, but only some. If you post too much, and you spread it all over the place, I will ban you.

Get a life.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: The effeminate whining thread

Fri May 31, 2019 4:02 am

I edited the thread’s title so that fags and weaklings have a place to whine freely about all the stuff they want “society” to hand to them because they’re too lazy to do any work. You can do as much whining in here as you want, and you won’t be banned.

If you do it in other threads, I will move those posts here. If you do it so much to the point where moving posts here becomes a part-time job for me, yeah I will have to ban you.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 5:09 am

You forget how much power effeminate whining has to make a revolutionary impact on the world. The incelosphere is dominated by effeminate whining (aka "the blackpill"), which has captivated the attention of the media, to the point that now there's a whole Wikipedia article about this astounding cultural phenomenon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

The ascendancy of faggotry also is reaching new heights, and poised for a dramatic breakthrough in 2020. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Butt ... l_campaign

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 5:31 am

I thank the gods that women are at least smart enough to avoid incels like the plague. Imagine how many more wretches like you we’d have to deal with if women agreed to procreate with them!

Thank you, women. You got at least one thing right.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 5:52 am

The revolutionary power of whining lol.

And they wonder why women find them repulsive.

How low does your IQ have to be to consume thousands of PUA book pages and still fail to grasp this?

“WHINING IS POWERFUL BECAUSE IF WE WHINE LONG ENOUGH AND LOUDLY ENOUGH YOU’LL GIVE US WHAT WE WANT EVENTUALLY.”

And he’s not wrong either. We will indeed give them what they want. But what they want is death, even if they are too dumb to realize it.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 6:03 am

What women actually want is a scammer, because they find him interesting and entertaining. They want a vacation from reality, and he gives it to them; and they're willing to foot the bill for it, even when they're aware they're being scammed, because they get curious about how exactly the scam is going to work.

Women are more bored these days than ever before. Actually, I think it's that way for both sexes. We live in an era that's just not very challenging because all of our needs are taken care of, and there's been such a leveling of society (described in more detail above, although you didn't read it) that there's not much for us to try to achieve at this point.

So you get a mansion overseas with lots of hot bitches; who cares. The hedonists say it doesn't make them happy, even though at the same time they brag about what big ballers they are. They still apparently end up curious about what we're up to here, if The Father is right that they're obsessed with this place. Apparently talking about swooping the world can only provide so much intellectual stimulation.

They could talk about politics, but the problem is, everyone wants to belong to a cult where there's a dominant viewpoint accepted by all, rather than a debating chamber where different viewpoints compete for acceptance. It's actually easier for men to agree on some technical issue, such as the most effective procedures for getting pussy, than on politics and philosophy and religion. But then they have to worry about larpers.

Pretty much every forum, though, demands a certain degree of larping. You can't really go anywhere and just be yourself, and say what you really think, and how you really are, unless it's your own forum. Oh well.

icycalm
Site Admin

Fri May 31, 2019 6:20 am

The greatest gift you could give to mankind is to kill yourself.

I wish there was a suicide HELPLINE. Some place that encouraged degenerates to off themselves and gave them resources to do so.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 6:41 am

la noblesse wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:20 am
The greatest gift you could give to mankind is to kill yourself.

I wish there was a suicide HELPLINE. Some place that encouraged degenerates to off themselves and gave them resources to do so.
Create it. Become the next Natasha Gordon. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-w ... d-11879148

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 7:54 pm

It's not fair that people accuse me of effeminate whining

ataraxia

Fri May 31, 2019 8:05 pm

By saying it's not fair, you are effeminately whining. Go re-read your original post in this thread carefully and tell us it's anything but whining.

Leucosticte

Fri May 31, 2019 8:20 pm

ataraxia wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:05 pm
By saying it's not fair, you are effeminately whining. Go re-read your original post in this thread carefully and tell us it's anything but whining.
Yeah but other people didn't get accused of effeminate whining; only I did! But nobody seems to care.

Bortimus

Fri May 31, 2019 11:00 pm

Go on a nice long hike in the woods, and then see how you feel when you get back. Seriously, this is the best advice I can give if you're depressed and don't want to take crazy pills.

Return to “Life”