icycalm
Site Admin

Anti-PUA law enforcement crackdown

Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:47 pm

https://www.kathimerini.gr/society/5616 ... tin-ermoy/

This Greek news post says that two 28yo guys were arrested in central Athens for “sexually harassing” two girls of 13 and 14.

It doesn’t say enough to be able to deduce if it’s a pervert criminal incident or if the girls simply looked older and these were legit PUAs who didn’t realize their ages and tried to pick them up. I am guessing the latter though, otherwise they’d be talking about violence and abduction instead of “sexual harassment”.

I was quite shocked to see this in a Greek newspaper. How the hell do you even get arrested for this shit? There’s no time for cops to show up if you’re doing it right. If the girls are reacting badly you walk off within seconds... This tells me these guys were brazen and just kept following the girls around. It sounds like they deserved to get arrested.

Pretty crazy that people are getting arrested for this in the land of kamaki though. It’s nowhere near as bad as the PUA pundits would spin it though: just don’t hit on underage girls and don’t persist if they are reacting badly, and don’t fucking hit on girls right next to cops ffs, and you’ll be alright. In short, don’t be stupid.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: Anti-PUA law enforcement crackdown

Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:15 pm

https://twitter.com/MrB_daygame/status/ ... 5363699713
Mr.B Daygame @MrB_daygame wrote: Looks like the front stop is out boys.
Fji09y_WAAAuI9F.jpg
Fji09y_WAAAuI9F.jpg (156.28 KiB) Viewed 5977 times

In their defense, it IS getting to be an issue in big cities and busy areas. If every time I crossed Oxford Circus I knew I was going to get stopped, and by mostly losers in the bargain, I too would look favorably on criminalizing it. But generally, as the guy says below: https://twitter.com/MrB_daygame/status/ ... 4167645184
Mr.B Daygame @MrB_daygame wrote: In all seriousness, none of this ever amounts to anything.

I don't even see how they could catch you, since if the interaction is bad, you just leave. Unless there's a cop RIGHT THERE and she screams for him. But who opens in front of cops anyway?

Only way I could realistically see someone being nabbed for approaching is if he pushes his number on an obviously annoyed girl and she hands it to the cops later.

But even if this becomes law with draconian enforcement, so that no one can approach in the street anymore... you'll still be able to approach in shops, coffee shops, libraries, universities, parks, and pretty much everywhere except the street. And it'll force everyone to up their game and get more creative so as to INVITE approaches instead of spam cold approaching everything in sight. We spam cold approach because it WORKS, and is super-efficient, but if it gets outlawed, you just get better at banter and appearing innocuous and indirect game. They can't stop people from meeting.

Return to “Game”