icycalm
Site Admin

The Mister Happy thread

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Need to have a Mister Happy thread. I won’t do a review since he’s not a guru and doesn’t have a system. Just runs normal average game I guess. But his posts about his experiences and above all his mindset are golden. Here are a couple:

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sho ... 028&page=4
Yeah 14 days before your period is right smack in the middle of ovulation. I don't think CE is really even discussing these things with women. You really can't bang a bunch of women without getting someone pregnant eventually. So either you use your PUA skills only for "good" to find your future wife, ala Roosh, or you suck and aren't banging anyone anyway, or you use PUA for evil and bang enough chicks and you are going to eventually knock up a ONS and then she will raise the child as a single mom, which is what many women want, since they will collect welfare and not have to deal with a husband. They won't even bother telling you. Guys need to stop thinking that they have any control over these things.

CE and these others who accuse me of being immoral are doing the same thing basically, perhaps not on the same scale as me.

Not sure why these guys can't see that this is not the man's fault. It's a woman's choice to bang without a condom. And welfare (ie. your taxes) will pay for the baby so no point to worry about it.

If you don't knock up a few random chicks, you're not getting full value from your taxes lol.
It's easy bro, chicks want to do it. Just bareback a few and have a kid and see how you feel. Then if you're unhappy with having a kid with a random chick try it with a girlfriend and get married. If you are happy doing it with random chicks then try it a second time and see if you're still having fun. If you start to feel it really isn't what you want to do, pull up stakes move somewhere new and start using rubbers again. The world is your oyster.

At the end of the day people are pretty much average, most women are naturally endowed to be good mothers, and they will use their pussy powers to entrap a beta to help out. Don't believe these idiots, who apparently have no children and don't know what they're talking about, that every child raised by a single mom with a random beta she entrapped turns in to a monster. If that is true nothing you can do, because if you get married she'll divorce you and raise the kid with a random beta anyway but just now have your house to live in. The outcome won't be hugely different from if you were there.

Return to “Game”