icycalm
Site Admin

The approach thread

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:50 am

Went out with ataraxia yesterday and did about a dozen approaches. Got numbers off a 17yo Russian 7, 20yo French 8, and 18yo German 8.5. There were a couple others I could have gotten numbers off, but they were 6s, so I ejected. Later in the evening I saw the Russian again, and made out with her in the street. She hasn't replied to my text since tho, so maybe buyer's remorse. With the French I am talking nicely, so she may come out tomorrow. Couldn't come out tonight, but she gave me a solid excuse about her dad opening up a store and needing her there for the opening. The German I texted last night, but still no reply. That's the one that stings, because she was cute as a button and seemed to be super into the approach (kissed her on both cheeks and she was beaming).

That's a pretty atypical day, because I got all that off barely 3-4 hours of approaches on a very low talent area. Usually it takes me twice as long as that to get similar results.

icycalm
Site Admin

Re: The approach thread

Sat May 22, 2021 8:25 pm

I just had one of the best daygame sessions of my life AND one of the best approaches. The approach was so good I had to cut it short because I was feeling myself ready to grab that woman and make out with her in front of her friend and her small child. So I took the number and left. What a high lol. And it seemed like an impossible approach. I am still reeling from it, I need some time to process it and then I’ll write it up.

What a fucking day.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sun May 23, 2021 7:25 am

I have her insta lol. She’s like a millionaire or some shit. Drives Bentleys and rides horses and runs a fashion franchise. Her husband could be an oligarch for all I know (she’s Russian). I don’t know what shit I got myself into but I love it.

I honestly don’t see what she wants with me. She could go on Tinder and get whoever she wants. I just approached her in some basketball shorts and a baseball cap and she melted and blushed like a 16-year old. I’ll write the story in a bit.

icycalm
Site Admin

Sun May 23, 2021 9:59 pm

This is she. I have a date with her tomorrow. She actually asked me out lol. I didn't even have to ask her. She was texting me until 3:30 AM the night we met. It doesn't get any more slam dunk than this.

That said, I've been in this game long enough to know anything is possible, including crazy 180 turns out of nowhere for seemingly no reason, so I am not expecting anything. I am going to go there early (she lives in the resort town of Las Americas in the south of Tenerife), run some approaches for a couple of hours before the date, then I am going to have my fun in the date no matter what, then come back home after a great night out.

This is where I am meeting her:

There should be loads of girls out to chat up, and the place is large enough that, if my girl is out early too, chances are we won't bump into each other. That said there's always that possibility, so I'll run sniper game on select targets: I won't hit on everything that moves, I'll just hang out at some inconspicuous place and run after only super-hot young girls if I spot any.

icycalm
Site Admin

Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:53 pm

Did a bunch of approaches in Puerto de la Cruz yesterday. I hadn’t been for a while so I was worried the new plague flare-up would have dulled the tourist numbers, and that’s indeed what it was like. But the tourists that were there were quite receptive and I got three numbers, all of which are texting back today. I am only really interested in the 24yo Polish 8, Marta. The other two are the German 27-28yo you see above, Svenja, and a 30yo Russian woman, Olga. I’d give both of them a 6.

To be quite frank I am not fully interested in any of them (the Polish is too old and also a fake blonde), but it passes the time and keeps my game sharp and it also counts as socializing, so I am texting them a bit between workout sets and it’s been fun.

Return to “Game”