Occum

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 pm

In the current state of the world, sticking the suffix -ist , as well as -phobe or -phobic behind nearly any word is virtually guaranteed to switch peoples brains and critical thinking OFF. At least in those who had either in the first place..."-phile" probably works too.

Imagine going somewhere and standing up and saying. "I have a confession to make! I am a gynophile and I'm proud of it!" How many people would give dirty looks without even knowing what the fuck I just said.

Pop quiz!

What's a gynophile, class?

WomenAreStupidSite

Re: Roosh's mental breakdown

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:39 pm

The fact is that the idea of men having the right to not get assfucked in divorce and have their house and kids and money stolen from them in divorce by their ex-wife was gaining massive traction between the years of 2010 to 2014.

That's at least one good thing about the alt-right. Even tho the main focus became on nationalism, there is still a very strong current of anti-feminism flowing in the alt-right.

Also, I used to follow a bunch of zoomers (GenZ) on instagram and like 90% of them are very anti-feminist, as well as anti-multiculturalism too. So the end of anti-male system is coming. GenZ is based and redpilled and aren't just going to roll over and let themselves get assfucked the way the pathetic boomers did.
women are dumb. Throw rocks at them https://womenarestupid.site/

Return to “Everything Else”